213 -220

"Are you awake?" Jiang Haiyang said, "It's okay, Third Young Master Qi has already cured you."

"Treatment?" Then Qi Jingling's eyes widened suddenly, "Where's elder brother? Where's my elder brother?"

Jiang Haiyang pointed to the side : "He's fine, he didn't get hurt under such a severe thunder and lightning, this guy's body must be an insulator."

Qi Jinghui, an insulator, was unconscious.

Qi Jingling breathed a sigh of relief, tears streaming down his face: "I was scared to death, I was really scared to death, I thought I was going to die, I couldn't feel anything just now, my whole body was stiff."

"You were mutated Phalaenopsis is anesthetized, so of course I can't feel anything." Jiang Haiyang didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Qi Jingyan pursed his lips, they were running too fast, he couldn't catch up.

"Jing Yan, where are you? Can I lure the wolf here?" The little yellow chicken's voice sounded.

Qi Jingyan absorbed the crystal nucleus, replenished the energy, and then replied, "Okay." Then he said to Jiang Haiyang and the others, "The little yellow chicken is going to lure the wolf here, let's go kill the wolf."

"How are you? Are you all right?" ?" The other team members also came over, and they breathed a sigh of relief when they saw the orangutan lying on the ground, but they became nervous again when they saw Qi Jinghui lying on the ground.

"What happened to Team Leader Qi?"

"It's okay, he was stunned by lightning." Jiang Haiyang said, "One of you will take care of it, we will kill the wolf."

"Let me take care of it." Miao Miao said, "I'll give him input Wood-type ability."

"Okay, I'll leave it to you. Jing Ling, you also rest here." Jiang Haiyang said.

"Next, I'll be in charge. Let's go find the wolf. Mr. Little Yellow Chicken will lead us here." Jiang Haiyang said, "Ordinary people with good marksmanship will come with me and prepare to shoot. The rest of the supernatural beings will automatically find the right position to attack, and the earth type will attack." The supernatural being supports one of the wolves, if two wolves are together, we will trap one wolf first."

"Yes."

Jiang Haiyang and the others walked forward and ran into the little yellow chicken leading two wolves. The ribs in the hands of the little yellow chicken were gone. On the way to lure the wolf away, it threw them away piece by piece, and they were all thrown away. If there were not two chickens, the two wolves would have run away long ago.

At this moment, they ran into Jiang Haiyang and the others.

The wolf who was lured and greedy all the way by the little yellow chicken has already deeply felt the evil of the little yellow chicken. Now that they saw living people in front of them, they ignored the little yellow chicken and rushed towards Jiang Haiyang and the others.

At the same time, an earthen wall rose on the ground, separating the two wolves.

Bang... The wolf in the back installed the earthen wall, and the earthen wall was about to collapse. Another earthen wall appeared, and the two earthen walls joined together. At the same time, the little yellow chicken calmly dropped a chicken, and the wolf that was about to rush over stopped and started eating the chicken.

And the other wolf was attacked by everyone's concentrated firepower. It saw that the situation was not right, turned around and wanted to run. But its feet were tied, and when it ran, it dragged Qi Jingyan along.

Qi Jingyan was taken aback.

"Master Qi." Yang Hao hurriedly grabbed him.

Everyone also saw that four strips of grass were wrapped around the wolf's feet, and the other end of the grass was wrapped around Qi Jingyan's feet.

"Master Qi, it's amazing. The wolf is trapped, everyone shoots." Jiang Haiyang said.

The wolf who couldn't escape was buried in the sea of ​​guns.

And the other wolf that ate the chicken was buried in the sea of ​​guns before the chicken was finished.

Qi Jingyan looked at the wolf's feet in a daze, and then at his own feet... What's the matter with swelling? When did this grass get wrapped around his feet?

He was almost dragged away by the wolf just now.

"This is a mutated bitter grass." The little yellow chicken began to supplement knowledge, "a third-level mutant plant, and has wood-type abilities. Bitter grass: commonly known as noodle grass, asparagus grass, and shoulder grass, is an aquatic herb. Before you Ask me, the water in the fish pond should be polluted, why the koi can still live well. I said that there may be something nearby that can purify water resources, and it should be this mutated bitter grass."

"Mutated licorice?" Qi Jingyan knelt down to pick up the mutated licorice wrapped around his feet.

The mutated bitter grass loosened the four long leaves wrapped around the wolf's feet, and the long leaves gradually shortened to a size of 2 centimeters. Then he climbed up along Qi Jingyan's feet.

"It's amazing."

"Compared to the mutant Phalaenopsis."

"What kind of plant is this?"

"This is a mutant bitter grass." Qi Jingyan conveyed the knowledge of the little yellow chicken family, "...the reason why the previous koi I was able to survive in the fish pond because the mutated licorice used the wood-type ability to heal the water in the fish pond. My socks were wet, and it should be the water that got on the mutated licorice when it came out of the fish pond. Variation bitter grass is also a rare hermaphroditic plant, its flowers have pistils and stamens, which can be fertilized and conceived."

"It's amazing, I don't even know this knowledge, young master, you know a lot."

"Yes . , The knowledge is so profound, I can't even remember the knowledge in the textbook when I was studying, let alone the knowledge outside the textbook."

Qi Jingyan not only blushed, but also blushed. He drooped his head, a little embarrassed.

"How could this mutated bitter grass be with Young Master Qi? Is it because Young Master Qi also has wood-type abilities?"

"It should be."

Qi Jingyan also thought so, and he looked at the little yellow chicken.

This little yellow chicken doesn't know, but the little yellow chicken also thinks it is. "Don't you need plants as weapons? Pea vines are good, but pea vines are just ordinary plants, not mutant plants. They have no IQ. It is very suitable to use mutant bitter grass as a weapon. The mutant bitter grass itself is a third-level mutant plant , it will fight by itself. When its power is exhausted, you need to inject your own power into it. Of course, when your power is exhausted, it can also be injected into your body. Your The abilities can be used interchangeably."

It was so powerful, Qi Jingyan was stunned.

"Hey..." The call sounded, and Qi Chuan came back. There are a lot of blood stains on the white fur, and there are even scars on the back and paws. Judging from his appearance, he had already fought just now. And when he came back calmly, he was not afraid of the two mutated tigers following him, so it could be seen that the two mutated tigers had already been dealt with by him.

"A Chuan." Qi Jingyan hurriedly picked him up, his eyes were red, his heart felt like he had been stabbed, it hurt so much.

Qi Chuan stretched out his head and licked his face to comfort him.

"Let's avoid it, let the captain get dressed first." Jiang Haiyang reminded.

Everyone avoided, Qi Chuan turned into a human in Qi Jingyan's arms, a naked man hugged Qi Jingyan, and comforted him softly: "It's okay, a small wound, don't worry."

Qi Jingyan didn't speak, just watched with red eyes He seemed to be about to cry, he didn't like to cry before.

Qi Chuan bowed his head and kissed his eyes: "Be good, don't cry."

"I didn't cry." Qi Jingyan said.

"Yes, my words are very strong, I won't cry." Qi Chuan rubbed his head, "Give me the clothes first?" He was still naked.

Qi Jingyan gave him the clothes, and after he put them on, he wanted to heal him, but was hugged tightly: "Don't worry, I'm fine." Qi Jingyan said nothing.

Qi Chuan kissed his forehead: "Am I alright?"

Qi Jingyan said nothing.

Qi Chuan kissed his nose again: "Am I alright?"

Qi Jingyan still didn't speak.

Hey...Qi Chuan sighed: "So Yanyan wanted me to kiss your lips." As he spoke, his cool lips pressed against Qi Jingyan's mouth, and then wantonly enclosed his lower lip.

Qi Jingyan pushed him away: "I didn't, you are too bad."

Qi Chuan laughed out loudly: "Yes, I am too bad, but I am only bad to you. "

"Why?" "Qi Jingyan was a little angry.

After listening to the words of love, the little yellow chicken was very angry.

The avoiding people are silently eating dog food, what should we do?

"Because I like you." Qi Chuan said, "I like you, so I want to treat you badly."

Everyone: So the captain is such a captain.

"You're insane." Qi Jing scolded people angrily

and Qi Chuan laughed out loud, his baby could swear. "You go to support Yin Feng, the little yellow chicken will lead the way, and Yanyan and I will collect the mutant tiger."

"Yes."

Then Qi Chuan squatted down: "I was wrong, just like before, I will carry you to collect the mutant tiger, okay? OK?"

"No treatment yet." Qi Jingyan said.

"Collect it first, otherwise the mutated tiger meat will stink, and the crystal nucleus hasn't been dug yet." Qi Chuan said.

"Then you don't need to recite it." Qi Jingyan left by himself.

Qi Chuan followed: "Yanyan, are you really angry?"

"No."

"Then let me carry you." "No.

"

"You are really angry."

"No... carrying you will bleed ." Qi Jingyan explained.

"Yanyan, you are so gentle."

"..." Little ears turned red again.

The two came to the place where the corpse of the mutated tiger was placed. The two tigers each weighed 1,000 kilograms. After taking out the crystal nucleus, Qi Jingyan put the mutated tiger into the space and healed Qi Chuan.

When Qi Jingyan was healing Qi Chuan, the mutated bitter grass also climbed on Qi Chuan's body, and Qi Jingyan healed Qi Chuan together.

"It's amazing." Qi Jingyan praised.

The mutated bitter grass stretched out a leaf and poked the back of Qi Jingyan's hand. Qi Jingyan's eyes lit up, and with his other free hand, he hooked the leaves of the mutated bitter grass. Then Mutated Bitter Grass rubbed against Qi Jingyan's finger with its leaves. It was too small, and the leaves couldn't catch Qi Jingyan's hand, but it used a part of its abilities and concentrated it on one of the leaves, and the leaves gradually grew longer. A few hooked Qi Jingyan's finger.

"Third Brother, Young Master Qi, my eldest brother is awake." Qi Jingling supported Qi Jinghui, and a group of remaining team members came along.

Qi Jingyan withdrew his hand, and he and the mutated bitter grass healed Qi Chuan very quickly.

"What's wrong with you?" Qi Chuan saw that Qi Jinghui's complexion was not very good, "Can't wood-type abilities heal?" Because they were with Miao Miao, Qi Chuan concluded that they had already been healed.

Qi Jinghui shook his head and said, "I'm not injured. The orangutan has the ability of lightning, and it's in the middle of the second level. When its ability hit me, I thought I would die, but I didn't die or get injured. After waking up, I discovered the characteristics of a person with lightning abilities, and this is what I have been wondering about when I used lightning abilities to beat orangutans just now."

"Oh? It seems that this is good news." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes." Qi Jinghui analyzed, "At any rate, my lightning ability at the peak level is not as good as the lightning ability at the middle stage of the second level, but there should be no response when hitting the orangutan. I have always been puzzled by this question. , until I woke up just now, I didn't realize that it was because the orangutan absorbed my lightning. It turned out that the system of the lightning system can absorb the opponent's lightning energy for its own use. But the second-level lightning power is stronger than me. That caused me to faint."

"Isn't this a natural lightning rod?" Some team members joked.

"It's a natural lightning rod. Because of this, I thought of a way to upgrade." Qi Jinghui also joked, "Thunder-type supernatural powers should be able to practice under lightning, and you can try it next time."

"Tell us when you try it." ."

"No problem."

"Don't try it, I'm worried." Qi Jingling said, "I was really scared to death just now. Brother, even if I die, you can't have anything to do, and the Qi family still depends on you." Qi

Jinghui said with a smile: " Can a brother watch his sister die? I was in danger, and you came here recklessly. Besides, there is a third brother in our Qi family." Having said that, Qi Jinghui looked at Qi Jingyan, "Third brother, from now on I Just in case, the Qi family will entrust you." Qi Jinghui knew that this was the best chance to entrust Qi Jingyan. Even if the Qi family had given up on him, he still hoped that Qi Jingyan would not care about these things and could keep everyone in the Qi family safe in the last days, and Qi Jinghui also knew that Qi Jingyan could do it. "Okay." Qi Jingyan agreed.