104Ruan Gu is a spy

Wang Ming's mood was very complicated. He heard the plan of these two people to kill Ruan Gu, but he heard it openly. He didn't know if they would kill themselves.

Suddenly, he shrank up, and the apples in his mouth were not fragrant.

Qi Jingyan and Qichuan took a shower, and the two changed into loving couple costumes. Oh, no, it's the father-son costume prepared by Uncle Wang. Black short-sleeved T-shirt and black trousers, sporty.

The ice shield dispersed directly, and a coolness eased the heat in June.

Qi Jingyan pointed to the clothes they changed and said to Wang Ming, "Dresh the laundry." You're welcome at all.

"Yes, young master." Wang Ming's identity is replaced very quickly.

The people over there looked at Wang Ming with dog legs and was very disdainful.

Disdain? Wang Ming didn't care. Did he disdain to have apples to eat? A bunch of fools. There looks disdain, and everyone in his heart is envious to death. These idiots are to suffer with face.

"Pray for less?" Qi Jingyan suddenly stared at Qichuan and shouted?

Qichuan looked puzzled.

"What's your name?" Qi Jingyan asked. He obviously heard Hao Linfeng calling him that.

First name? Qichuan drooped his head and thought for a moment. What's his name? Yan said that he was a human being. He became a little tiger because he was bitten by a mutant tiger to save Yanyan. But what's his name?

"Achuan." The name suddenly flashed in my mind, "My name is Achuan." Achuan. Achuan. Yes, it's the name, so familiar, as if I was calling him, as if a group of people called him like this.

"Achuan." Qi Jingyan shouted.

"Well, Achuan. Yan Yan, do you like my name? Does my name sound good?" Qichuan asked with an expectant face that if it didn't sound good, he wanted to change his name.

The young master, who has no aesthetics at all, replied, "It sounds good."

Qi Chuan was happy, rubbed Qi Jingyan, and licked him on the face again. His face was wet, and Qi Jingyan pushed him away with some discomfort. But Qichuan hugged it tightly, and his arms wrapped Qi Jingyan's waist like Muteng, and he couldn't push it away at all. Qi Jingyan looked up and wanted him to let go, but he looked at the other party who didn't know anything. He had a flat-mouthed and didn't open his mouth.

When two simple fools compete, Qichuan is always slightly better.

Qi Jingyan didn't realize that Qichuan, who restored his life, did not have the memory of being a human before.

"Master Qi." Shi Hongfei finally came back and heard from his teammates on the way. Ruan Gu escaped. He was not worried at all.

He agreed with Ruan Gu's move for two reasons: first, if Ruan Gu succeeds, the materials obtained from Qi Jingyan belong to the team, and he is good; second, if he wants to try Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan's ability, you know how to get along with them when you know each other's ability.

Now Shi Hongfei knows: "Master Qi, I'm really sorry. I didn't expect Ruan Gu to be so shameless and acted to ask you for supplies privately. I'm the captain, and it's my responsibility not to discipline my teammates well. I apologize to you." Shi Hongfei was followed by a black dog, a wolf dog. Following Shi Hongfei's words, Wang Wang shouted twice.

This is a mutant dog.

Qichuan's eyes looked at the black dog.

The black dog softened his feet and knelt down. It felt the breath of Qichuan from the king of beasts, which was powerful and fierce, so he softened his legs.

Qi Jingyan couldn't understand Shi Hongfei's official language. He nodded and said, "Well, he ran away." But I still understand what Shi Hongfei meant. He came to apologize.

"Well, he runs fast, otherwise I will teach him a lesson." Shi Hongfei is polite.

"No." Qi Jing said, "I will teach him a lesson when I meet him." The answer is quite straightforward, which is different from Shi Hongfei's politeness.

Shi Hongfei heard this and looked embarrassed, and then said exquisitely, "Master Qi, my teammates have been deceived by Shi Hongfei, and now they know that they are wrong. Please forgive me. I promise that they dare not be crooked on the way to H City."

"Okay." Qi Jingyan didn't care about those people at all.

"By the way, there is another question I want to ask Master Qi." Shi Hongfei glanced at Qichuan and said, "Master Qi, can mutant animals become human beings? Qi Jingyan was stunned: "I don't know."

"Then he..." Shi Hongfei pointed to Qichuan, "Didn't he become a mutant animal and a human?"

Qi Jingyan looked at Qichuan.

Qichuan pointed to himself: "I'm a human being." Don't say that he is a mutant. He is talking to the same species. Hearing Shi Hongfei say that he was a mutant animal, Qichuan snorted coldly, "I was bitten by a mutant tiger, so the beast became. I am a human being. Do you understand?"

Unlike Qi Jingyan, his voice is soft and glutinous as a child. His voice was low and domineering, and his whole body exudes the momentum of not agreeing to fight.

Shi Hongfei was a little surprised. Will he become a tiger if he is bitten by a mutant tiger?

"Captain, I remember it was written in the report." Someone stepped forward and said, "Biten by mutant animals, they basically become zombies, but there is a chance that beasts will change, and beasts are also a kind of power, but the probability is very small, so it depends on luck." In the following words, Qichuan is lucky.

Shi Hongfei remembered it, as if he had written it. He was just surprised that Qichuan had become a mutant animal, and forgot the introduction of powers, zombies, mutant animals and mutant plants in the report.

"Thank you for your advice. Let's gain insight." Seeing that the atmosphere eased and his goal was achieved, Shi Hongfei returned to the other side and worked with his teammates to prepare a place to sleep at night.

He Chuxia and He Yuntian haven't come back yet. Although this place is a wilderness, because they don't see zombies, they are quite like a small bridge and running water. I guess the two went to the wild to live together... I made an appointment.

Looking at the dirty canteen, Qi Jingyan refused to sleep on the ground or on the dining table. Therefore, he took out his bed from the space, which was moved from Wangjia Village to Ningxiang Base. When Ningxiang Base was cleaning up the gifts, he moved into the space warehouse.

"Hey, look."

"What are you looking at?"

"Bed, I'm fucking going out and even brought a bed. It's so funny."

"...It's not funny. I have space and I'll bring everything."

"But is the space so big? Early summer said that the space was only a few square meters.

"Have you forgotten that the power can be upgraded? After the upgrade, there will be a lot of space."

"Do you mean that the space power of Master Qi has been upgraded?"

"Isn't it? He told us how to upgrade the power. How can he know if he didn't try it?"

"It seems so."

Qi Jingyan's bed is one of the most beautiful scenery in this abandoned canteen. He looked at the bed. There was a bear puppet on the bed, which was kneaded into an air-conditioned quilt. He thought for a moment, took out the air conditioner from the space, found a plug on the wall next to him, and then the air conditioner blew out the cold air.

"Damn it." The people over there were stunned.

"Is the space of... a treasure chest?"

"I want to hug my thigh. I don't know if he still lacks a little brother."

"What did you say?" Shi Hongfei's eyes swept away fiercely.

"Just kidding."

Shi Hongfei snorted that if the other party lacked a younger brother, he would go to himself. To be honest, it doesn't matter if you have a big brother or younger brother, and good treatment is the most important thing. His Wang Ming was hit by the pie falling from the sky.

Wang Ming, who washed clothes silently, sneered: These idiots, who used to calculate him, now want to hug their thighs. There is no small report that he has to find a chance to hit those people.

After getting the air conditioner, Qi Jingyan took off his slippers and went to bed. Qichuan intuitively followed him to bed, stretched out his arms, held Qi Jingyan into his arms with an air conditioner, then grabbed Qi Jingyan's leg, rubbed his head against the other party's neck, and fell asleep.

The little yellow chicken cackled twice. I stopped at the end of the bed and went to bed.

Wang Ming washed his clothes and came to the bedside. He wanted to ask where the clothes were dried, because there was no clothes hanger. But as soon as he approached the bed, Qichuan suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him coldly, as if he were regarded as ice dregs.

"I... I've washed my clothes and there is no place to dry." Wang Ming quickly said what he meant.

Qichuan closed his eyes again and continued to sleep with Qi Jingyan in his arms.

Wang Ming walked away consciously. There was a playground outside the canteen and a place to put clothes on the playground. He wiped the clothes hanger and then dried the clothes. Back in the canteen, he moved the table to Qi Jingyan's bedside, lay on it and slept, and urged the cool breeze in the air conditioner by the way.

Although he is doing the work of a nanny, he is very motivated. I think it's much easier to get along with Qi Jingyan than Shi Hongfei.

Weird silence was restored in the canteen, and soon there was a snore.

Not far from the orchard, there is also a farm. Before the end of the world, there was a farmhouse vegetable management, and a team lived there.

Someone is coming.

"Who?"

"I smelled blood."

Several people went out and saw Ruan Gu who fell at the door.

"Isn't this Ruan Gu?"

"Why did he come here? Isn't he from Shi Hongfei's team?

It turned out that this group of people knew Ruan Gu, who was also from the base of H City.

"Why are you here?" Cai Jin stepped forward, picked up Ruan Gu who fell to the ground, and found that his stomach was full of blood stains, and another piece of flesh and blood had been blurred. He quickly helped Ruan Gu in.

"Wooden power, let the wood power heal me." Ruan Gu's lips were pale, and it was already an excellent willpower to escape here. He didn't dare to faint outside. Who knows if there were any mutant animals in this place? What if he swallowed it alive? How did he bring him?

"Captain, what's wrong with him?"

A team member asked Cai Jin.

"He is my man." Cai Jin said, "I arranged for him to observe Shi Hongfei's team... What do you mean by the healing of a wooden power?"

"I... I heard a lot of news that the healing of wooden powers is one of the news. I'll tell you when I'm ready. First... heal me first." Ruan Gudao.

"Well, come here." Cai Jin did not doubt the news brought by Ruan Gu at risk of his life.