95Ready to Cross the River

The mouse didn't pay attention to them and complained to the corpse. He was really not a man. But Jiang Cheng is dead, and this is over.

However, he looked at Coleman. The woman was crying at first, and then the crying gradually faded away. She picked up Jiang Cheng's body and set aside and began to dig a hole to bury Jiang Cheng.

"Colman, forget it." A prison guard passed over and said, "This man is dead. Follow us."

Coleman didn't say anything and still dug the hole by himself.

"It's up to you." The prison guard returned to his other companions. Another woman, Mei Yu, has been following other prison guards. Jiang Cheng's death has no impact on her at all.

"Little young master, what's wrong with you?" Seeing that Qi Jingyan had been staring at Coleman's direction, Hao Linfeng thought, "Does the little young master want to kill Koman Qi Jingyan" and said, "Crystal nucleus."

"What?" Hao Linfeng didn't understand.

"The power also has crystal nuclei in their minds." Qi Jingyan spoke completely.

Hao Linfeng was stunned. This matter had nothing to do with him, because he was an ordinary person. It's a little unexpected after they heard it. Look at Qi Jingyan again: "Do you want the nucleus in his head?" For some reason, Mouse suddenly felt that Master Qi was a dangerous person.

Qi Jingyan nodded. In his eyes, there was no difference between Jiang Cheng and zombies.

"No." The mouse said, "The nucleus of zombies and mutants is digging because everyone is not of the same race. Even if there is a crystal nucleus in the head of the superpower, he can't dig it, otherwise the matter will be unpleasant."

"Oh." Qi Jingyan withdrew his eyes and didn't care much.

"Why didn't everyone go there?" Seeing that Qi Jingyan had no idea of hitting Jiang Chengjing, Hao Linfeng turned the topic.

"I don't know." The mouse said, "Go and ask those prison guards."

The prison guards did not have Jiang Cheng as the leader. Now they are very honest. Seeing the mouse asking, they told them the situation: "We arrived last night. Those people arrived this morning. The reason why we didn't go is not because the car couldn't drive, but because there was a big fish in the Hydramatic River. When we passed by, we passed by. The companion was eaten.

"Big fish? What fish? So many people can't do anything about it? The mouse asked.

"Shark." Prison guard road.

"How is it possible?" Damu said, "There are no sharks in the Hydrawer River, and sharks live in the sea. If there were sharks in the Hydrawer River, it would have attracted attention for a long time.

"But what we see is indeed a shark." The prison guard said, "Sorrow a big fish can swallow people alive when you open your mouth. What's not a shark?"

"Mmutant fish." The mouse said, "Many animals have mutated, two or three times the size of the usual, and may even be larger. If it is a shark, it is two or three times larger than usual, and it may not be tolerated in the hydraulic river.

"Mutant fish? Animal mutation?" A sound of doubt sounded. Everyone heard the conversation between the mouse and the prison guard. At this time, when I heard what he said about the mutant fish, some people wondered, "What's wrong with the mutant animals you mentioned?"

Mouse looked at each other. He was a slender and handsome man, which was out of place with many people here. Such a man was similar to the protagonist in the novel and lived in the palace of high society.

The man's voice was gentle and elegant, but... there were some blood stains on his clothes, but it did not damage his demeanor.

"My name is A Liang." Aliang said, "Hello."

"My name is Mouse." The mouse said, "We came from the N city base. There have been mutant animals in N city. There is a safari in N city, where the animals are completely mutated. The mutant animals have the IQ of human children, which is two or three times larger than usual. If people are bitten by them, they will become zombies. With the help of more than 100 superpowers, we sacrificed 2,500 soldiers to destroy them, and only about 600 mutants.

The mouse's words shocked the people present. 6,000 people dealt with 600 animals, a ratio of one to ten, and sacrificed 2,500 soldiers. The mutant animals... so strong.

"Do mutant animals have an IQ?" Another man asked, "My name is Yan Lang." Yan Lang, the man who talked to A Liang before, has handsome facial features and a cynical posture, and his peach blossom eyes are particularly seductive.

"Uh-huh." The mouse said, " By the way, some mutant animals and zombies have crystal nuclei in their brains. The N city base that can enhance the power of the power of the power of the N city has confirmed this achievement, so the young master of the Qi family, the leader of the base, was sent to other bases to inform him that that the young master of the Qi family, Qi Jingyan." The mouse pointed to Qi Jingyan.

"The power of N city is interesting. It's so dangerous to send a child here." Yan Langdao.

When the mouse heard this, he smiled and said, "So we come and protect Master Qi." He couldn't hear Yan Lang's words with temptation.

Yan Lang smiled and did not continue the topic, and it was more tempting to upgrade the power of crystal nuclear energy than this.

"It's great that crystal nuclei can improve power." A powerful man said, "Although the power is unique, it is still a little difficult to deal with zombies with the power. If the power is improved, what is a zombie?"

"Can using crystal nuclei really improve power?" Some people have questions.

"Don't worry." Ogi said, "We have all tried it."

"Can you improve, otherwise why do we come here from the N city base?" The pigeon said, "It's not for the sake of the superpowers of the whole country."

A Liang raised his eyebrows: "How to improve... Well, will you go to the base in S City to inform you of this next?"

Mouse nodded: "Yes."

A Liang pointed to Yan Lang: "He is the son of the mayor of S City. The matter of going to the S city base can be left to him."

"What do you think?" The mouse asked Hao Linfeng.

Hao Linfeng followed Qichuan, a family like Qijia, who knew something about some of the division of power in each city, so he also knew a little about it. The mayor of S City was indeed surnamed Yan. Moreover, after the news of Qi Jingyuan, the young master did not have time to send reports to other bases. After thinking about it, Hao Linfeng said to Qi Jingyan, "Little young master, we are going to your eldest brother next. The delivery of the report from the base may be delayed, so why don't we give it to them?"

"Okay." Qi Jingyan had no objection. He took out the report from the space, including the seal of the N municipal government and the seal of the military headquarters.

Everyone was slightly surprised... This teenager is a space power. It only broke out in the end of the world for a month, and there were very few people with powers, not to mention space powers.

Yan Lang took over the report and looked at Qi Jingyan. The clean smell like cotton was too rare. Space powers are precious, but they can't fight, so the base will not let the space powers act alone, so these soldiers who protect him will never be ordinary soldiers.

"Thank you." Yan Lang raised the corners of his mouth and smiled gently at the Jingyan.

Qi Jingyan ignored the other party's smile and walked to the riverside, and Hao Linfeng followed.

Pooh... A Liang laughed. He stepped forward and patted Yan Lang's shoulder: "Don't be discouraged."

"Fuck yours." Yan Lang read the report with him. The more he looked at it, the more serious his expression became.

"What's wrong?" A Liang leaned over and followed... "I didn't expect that the base in N was so fast that zombies, mutant animals, mutant plants, if they all evolved and upgraded, then the combat effectiveness of the superpowers would almost become the only one in the future. Don't expect ordinary people to fight against them. It's all about to die.

"Oh... the superpower is not invincible. Fight with each other and calculate each other..." Yan Lang reported to other teammates, "You can also have a look." His teammates are also superpowers.

"What do you think?" A Liang asked.

"It's normal for us to delay some time on the road." Yan Lang has returned to the carelessness just now, and the powers will be upgraded, but only if they are ahead of other powers.

"That little boy is very interesting." A Liang looked at Qi Jingyan, "He has two pets."

"You also have pets." Yan Langdao.

"Oh?" A Liang raised his eyebrows.

"Wow...Wow..." Yan Lang shouted a few times.

Qi Jingyan came to the river. The river was rolling, and the current was very urgent. I don't know where there was something wrong with the water. Such a rapid flow of water was really worried. Qi Jingyan walked on the bridge, but was pulled by Hao Linfeng: "Little young master, be careful."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan nodded.

Hao Linfeng stayed where he was. He watched Qi Jingyan walking and his heart was lifted. Mouse and others hurried over, worried that Qi Jingyan would have a case.

The hydraulic river is 50 meters wide, and the 10-meter bridge deck near the shore is in good condition. The bridge collapses ten meters later.

"Be careful, the shark will appear in the middle of the bridge." There is someone behind.

Hao Linfeng turned his head and looked at A Liang. A Liang felt his sight, smiled, and walked over again. It's really hard to go when we go to the way.

"Don't you think of any way about so many people here?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"I'm thinking about it. I'm not thinking about it. You'll come." Alan replied.

Hao Linfeng thought that this is indeed too early.

Qi Jingyan looked at the collapsed bridge in front of him and stopped for a while, and then was ready to continue walking, but was pulled by the mouse: "Be careful." Qi Jingyan nodded.

The mouse thought that he would not leave. Unknowingly, he had just put down his hand, and he continued to leave. The autistic teenager was so wayward that he had to follow and told Damu and the pigeon, "I'll go to explore the way together. If a shark appears, you can shoot immediately."

"Yes."

Mouse and 大木 took out their guns and were ready to shoot.

Seeing this, Hao Linfeng by the river also took out his gun.

A Liang and Yan Lang looked at each other. A Liang nodded. Yan Lang said to the superpowers around him, "Be ready, if the shark appears, attack directly."

"Yes."

Qi Jingyan is willing to be a target. Everyone wants to sniper sharks. Those who have guns are ready to shoot, and those who have the powers are ready to attack. Hao Linfeng frowned: "Be careful when everyone attacks, don't attack my young master."

"Don't attack wrong." Yan Lang reminds his subordinates