128 The training is over

Wang Ming and Hao Linfeng came to the table and began to eat the iced mutated yellow peach made by Qi Jingyan. It was cool and sweet, without the sour taste of red bayberry, but it was also very delicious and sweet to the heart.

"This should be called Mutant Yellow Peach Smoothie," Hao Linfeng said.

"It seems that it is more suitable to call it smoothie. It is iced with mutated bayberry soup and mutated yellow peach smoothie. It feels like I am back at summer camp." Wang Ming said mutated yellow peach smoothie? Qi Jingyan thought for a while: "It's called Mutant Yellow Peach Smoothie." It's been made before, but Uncle Wang made iced Mutant Yangmei Soup, so he took the iced Mutant Yellow Peach by the way.

But there is no variant yellow peach smoothie.

"Well, that's the name, mutant yellow peach smoothie." Qi Jingyan confirmed again.

"Little Young Master Variation Yellow Peach Smoothie." Wang Ming joked.

Huh? Qi Jingyan's ears moved, and then turned slightly red.

They were training while eating fruit in the homestay, while in the Henghe base, Mouse and others looked at the door several times, but they never came back.

"I probably won't come back tonight." The mouse said, "Let's rest."

"Squad leader, what do you think they are doing?" Pigeon asked, "If we are going to collect supplies, wouldn't it be better to bring us along? Shut up, Shaodong Thinking about it, our mission is to follow Third Young Master Qi, confirm the accuracy of the report in the name of the army, and protect the safety of Third Young Master Qi at the same time. Other things have nothing to do with us, and we don't need curiosity, understand? "The mouse reminded.

"Squad leader who understands, I'm just curious to ask." Pigeon said, "No, no, no, it's not asking, it's just idle chatting."

Da Mu smiled and said nothing.

"Squad leader, are we going to join the team after we return to the base in City N?" Pigeon asked again.

"What else do you want to do?"

"I think this team is very good, everyone is very good, and the food is delicious, eating better than our soldiers. When you return to the team, you don't have to eat meat." Pigeon sighed.

"Why don't you have anything to eat?" Da Mu said,

"Where to eat?" The pigeon's voice was heavy, and it was a little excited to hear that there was meat to eat.

Damu chuckled, "You're full of meat, eat whatever

you want." "Fuck you." Pigeon rolled his eyes.

Hey... Pigeon sighs, idiots know that it is better to follow Qi Jingyan, but they are soldiers, and the duty of soldiers is to defend the country and protect the people, and they cannot forget their responsibilities because of temporary interests. "Don't forget that we are soldiers." There was

a moment of silence in the RV. But after a while, the pigeon uttered again: "Squad leader, I know that we are soldiers, but after the end of the world, what are the benefits of our soldiers? I don't want them to repay. After the end of life, there is nothing to repay. But this is for us Soldiers are unfair and there is danger. We rushed to the front, and we have no complaints. But some ordinary people take it for granted that we save them.

Now is the end of the world, and nothing is taken for granted. For example, last time Tucheng County mutated animal meat, Ning How is the Xiang base divided? Those of us are 10 catties each, and their supernatural beings are 100 catties per person. Yes, they are here to save us, but without us, can they deal with those mutated animals and zombies with only 100 of them? But what about the result? They took advantage of it, and we lost so many brothers."

"The pigeon..." The incident in Tucheng County was also the most painful thing in Huimozi's heart.

"Squad leader, we also have old mothers and old fathers, where are they?" Pigeon said hoarsely, "We abandoned our old mothers and old fathers in order to save the common people. We don't even have the right to choose. I can only pray , When I was saving the people with all my heart, the troops assigned there could use my mood to save my family."

"Pigeon..." The mouse hesitated to speak.

"Squad leader, don't worry, I'll just vent it." Pigeon quickly adjusted his mood, "By the way, Damu, aren't you a native of City H? You arrived at the base in City H a few days ago, did you find your family?"

Damu said: "No. On the first day I arrived, Mayor Jiang inquired about the situation, but the enthroned people who entered the base did not have my parents' names. I also checked in the greenhouse, and they were not there. I entrusted Master Jiang issued a mission, if anyone finds my parents, please send them to the base in City N." City N and City H are relatively close, and if someone completes the mission, they will definitely come.