85 130,000 PK Value Plus Update

"Yes." You should know the young master's material list. Hao Linfeng knows that he has 1 million catties of rice.

There were originally about 20 families in the village, but like Fan Penghai's family, children were outside, and several elders died of the virus infection. So now there are still 15 households left. According to the population, there are about 60 people, old and young.

The village head is also a shrewd person. He organized everyone to gather all the supplies and live the day of eating a big pot of rice in the 1960s and 1970s. Looking at the look of the villagers, although it was the end of the world, his face was not bad. It can be seen that they were not very hungry.

They can eat 100 catties of rice on a cost-saving basis, and they can eat it for five or six days. This chicken is good. You can make soup to supplement your nutrition.

After the negotiation, two middle-aged women came to help cook, and several men helped carry water.

Qi Jingyan took out a spoonful of chicken. He wanted to eat the meat of the mutant, but the middle-aged woman said, "It's too late to kill the chicken and remove the hair again. It's time to get it at 90 p.m.."

"Eat tomorrow." Qi Jing said.

"That's fine." Middle-aged women have no opinions.

Then Qi Jingyan took out a bag of vegetables, a black chicken, two catties of potatoes, six corn, six eggs, a catty of broad beans, a catty of pork, and a radish.

"Egg custard." Qi Jingyan explained again.

The middle-aged woman looked at what he took out, and a deep meaning flashed in her eyes. This young man has magical power, right? It's like a trick. It seems that things can change.

Hao Linfeng heard the word and said, "Auntie, don't you know? Because of the end of the world, zombies appeared, but there are also some capable powers, such as space power, which can hide things like my young master; for example, fire power suddenly becomes flames; and for example,... water power can become water. Everyone said that that's the power given by God, which is very amazing.

"This... Many people have this power outside?" Middle-aged women were stunned.

"Yes." Hao Linfeng Road.

Suddenly, Qi Jingyan pulled Hao Linfeng's clothes.

"Little young master, what's wrong?" Hao Linfeng asked.

Qi Jingyan walked aside and then looked at Hao Linfeng. Hao Linfeng hurried up and said, "Little young master, what's wrong?" He asked again, with a strong fear in his eyes, because Qi Jingyan at this moment was too strange.

Walking into the corner, Qi Jingyan secretly said, "Take out all the flesh of the mutant animals." After thinking about it, it added, "It's like a mutant cheetah meat." The mutant cheetah meat was sorted out by them in A1306. In addition to removing bones, internal organs and fur, there are also 110 kilograms and 220 kilograms.

Hao Linfeng turned to understand what he meant: "It's convenient to eat when you sort it out, isn't it?"

Qi Jingyan nodded.

Hao Linfeng looked here: "There is water in this village, so it's convenient to sort it out. However, so many mutant animals have to ask the village head for help, so that they can get some food.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Give the mutant cheetah meat and chicken." It means that other mutants are not given meat.

Hao Linfeng sneered: "You can also give them some bones."

"Okay."

"I'll talk to the mouse, and then call the village head." Hao Linfeng Road.

"Uh-huh."

The middle-aged man was carrying water, the village head looked by the RV, and the mouse was chatting. Hao Linfeng walked over and said what Qi Jingyan meant.

The village head said, "No problem. Let's kill in this yard." In our time, we used to raise poultry at home, and they all killed them themselves.

"There are a lot of things, and the village head has to call a few more people." Hao Linfeng said again.

"How many things are there? Let me count the people again." Village head's road.

Hao Linfeng nodded: "Little young master, let's take out the mutant animals."