93The Little Tiger Stealed Kiss

"You can only eat by brushing your teeth." Qi Jingyan went over, took the little tiger to brush his teeth, and continued his education, "Be obedient."

The little tiger was too stiff to move.

As he got up, everyone got up one after another. They just saw that when Qi Jingyan was brushing his teeth with the little tiger in his arms, he stunned a group of people outside Hao Linfeng.

And the little tiger opened his mouth, and he was so cute. More importantly, the little tiger can rinse and spit.

"The IQ of mutant animals is so high." The mouse couldn't help saying.

"Well, mutant animals already have human IQ. If the power can be upgraded, their IQ may also evolve when humans, mutant animals, zombies, and three races compete for hegemony." Hao Linfeng Road.

"But... Since Master Qi can get along with mutant animals, that is to say, mutant animals and humans can coexist peacefully. Mouse Road.

Hao Linfeng stopped talking. He couldn't say that this mutant animal was changed by human beasts, right? Thinking of Qichuan H, Hao Linfeng only asked him to wake up quickly. If he would never wake up, how could he explain to the Qi family?

However, when Qi Shao wakes up and knows how stupid he is when he becomes a little tiger? Thinking of this, Hao Linfeng felt interesting again.

After brushing his teeth and face, Qi Jingyan washed two more apples, and then went to the table with the little tiger in his arms.

Your own breakfast: a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk.

Little tiger: a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk.

Hao Linfeng's breakfast: a bowl of porridge and a plate of side dishes.

Breakfast for a yellow chicken: an apple.

When Hao Linfeng washed it and came to the table and looked at the breakfast prepared by Qi Jingyan, he was very moved. As he ate, he said:

"Little young master, give them their parcels. There are their supplies in it."

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan took out three backpacks.

Mouse and others looked at their rich breakfast, and then at their own bread and biscuits, and suddenly they were so envious. They know that the young master of the Qi family is a dual-series superpower, with space power and wooden power. They also know that the young master's space is relatively rich in materials. Yesterday, a dinner was enough for them to understand. Let's take a look at today's breakfast... People are more popular than people.

Fan Penghai and Fan Xuezhi had no supplies. If it were Fan Penghai himself, he would put up with it. But looking at Fan Xuezhi, who was only bones left, he couldn't stand it, so he said with a cheek, "Several people, can I exchange some food with you with water?" Don't be much. Just ask for something to eat for the child.

"Yes." The mouse handed him two packs of biscuits, "You can also eat some. The water on our way depends on you. By the way, what are you going to do next?"

"Thank you." Fan Penghai gave Fan Xuezhi a bag of biscuits and opened it and ate a few pieces by himself. "I'm worried about my eldest son, but I know it's unrealistic to find him in other provinces with my ability, so for me nowadays, the safety of myself and Xuezhi is the most important." In the end of the world, it's good to live. Although I'm worried about my relatives, I can only bear it.

It can be seen from Fan Penghai's words that he is a rational person.

"Which province is your son studying in?" The mouse asked.

"City B, Chinese Department of B." Fan Penghai said, "My wife died early. It's hard for my son to be promising."

"But City B?" Hearing this, Hao Linfeng had a plan in his heart: "We are also going to B City, but it will take some time." Whether Qi Shao can change back or not, he always wants to go back to City B to give an explanation to Qi's family.

Fan Penghai's eyes lit up: "Then can I follow you?"

Hao Linfeng has this idea. Qi Jingyan is obsessed with cleanliness. Even at the end of the world, he will take a bath every day. And even if not to mention this, water is the source of human survival, and Fan Penghai is also what he wants to attract, but Fan Penghai has a Fan Xuezhi, which is a little unpleasant. This is a dragging oil bottle. Hao Linfeng has no power himself. When he is in danger, he feels that he will drag down the young master, so let alone Fan Xuezhi. Yes, but you know, it's the end of the world now.

"I know that I will drag you down with wisdom." Fan Penghai was very decisive, "If you can rescue everyone when you are in danger, please help me. If you don't care about yourself, don't worry about us. If we encounter zombies, we will take up arms and fight by ourselves.

"Dad, don't worry, I won't be afraid of zombies." Fan Xuezhi is firm. He can climb into the village from the back camellia forest of the village. He has to save Fan Xuezhi after so many days of starvation. It can be seen that he is very resolute and courageous.

"Well, Dad believes you." Fan Penghai rubbed his head, and his eyes were full of love.

"What do you think of the young master?" Hao Linfeng asked Qi Jingyan, and he was still the one who finally decided.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Okay."

A bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a box of milk. This is Qi Jingyan's amount of food every morning, but it doesn't seem to be enough for the little tiger. After drinking the milk, he shouted at Qi Jingyan a few times, and then poked his stomach with his claws. He was not full.

Qi Jingyan also stretched out his finger, poked the little tiger's stomach, and thought for a moment, "You are more and more able to eat."

In an instant, the little tiger froze.

Have you been disliked?

Doesn't he want to eat for himself?

What should I do if it's swollen?

The little tiger was a little scared and didn't dare to move. He just looked at Qi Jingyan stupidly.

Qi Jingyan took out the apples washed in the morning and handed them to the little tiger. The little tiger looked at the apple and Qi Jingyan, but he didn't dare to pick it up. He was afraid that he would be more disliked after picking up the apple. What should he do? He is so scared.

Seeing that the little tiger did not pick up the apples, Qi Jingyan thought he wanted to eat meat. He took out the chicken stew made by the middle-aged woman last night, cut a chicken leg with a knife and put it on the plate: "Eat."

The little tiger's nose moved. The mutant animal meat full of energy swallowed so much. He wanted to open his mouth and bite, but he was even more worried that Qi Jingyan would dislike him.

Seeing that he didn't move, Qi Jingyan simply cut the meat into a piece and sent it to the little tiger's mouth.

The little tiger moved his tail and wanted to eat it. He looked at Qi Jingyan carefully. He looked at him insipid, as if he had no intention of dislike him. The little tiger stretched out his tongue and licked it, and then looked at Qi Jingyan. His expression remained unchanged. The little tiger licked again, and then looked at Qi Jingyan... The little tiger continued to lick, or looked at Qi Jingyan... The little tiger opened his mouth, put the meat into his mouth, and a piece bulged up. His mouth was stuffed with meat and didn't eat it. He continued to look at Qi Jingyan. In case Qi Jingyan dislikes it, he can immediately spit it out and return it to him.

However, Qi Jingyan continued to cut off the second piece of meat and then sent it to his mouth.

The little tiger was a little flattered. He opened his mouth and put the second piece of meat in his mouth. Now there are two pieces of meat stuffed in his mouth, and both sides are bulging, cute.

It was not until Qi Jingyan sent the third piece of meat to his mouth that he carefully ate the first piece of meat, and then saved the third piece of meat on the free side.

Looking at their interaction, the mouse couldn't help sighing, "The mutant animal god."

Hao Linfeng, who knew the truth, looked silently and didn't say anything.

The little tiger eating meat with a drumming face turned his head and looked at the mouse, and then continued to concentrate on eating meat, while watching his owner carefully.

Fan Penghai is more familiar with the road nearby, so the driver was replaced by Fan Penghai. From Fanjiacun to H City, passing through the Hydracun River is the nearest road.

Before he arrived at the Hydraber River, the mouse said, "There are a lot of people near the Hydraber River."

"What's going on?" The pigeon asked quickly.

Fan Penghai said, "Either someone is quarreling, someone stops the way, or the bridge collapses."

When they arrived at the edge of the hydraulic river, they couldn't help cursing. The bridge did not collapse, but it was similar to collapse. However, when they saw their vehicles, the people waiting next to the hydraulic river couldn't help looking at them. There is no reason. The RV is too much to attract people.

"Doves, big trees, go down and have a look." Mouse Road. There are more than 20 people around the Hydraulic River. Without knowing their character, the strength of the powerful pigeons is offensive, and the earthy power can be attacked and defended, so it is most appropriate for them to observe the situation. As a monitor, mouse has good observation and organizational skills.

"Yes."

The two got out of the car.

There is indeed a problem with the bridge on the hydraulic river, and I don't know how it was caused. The bridge deck has collapsed and broken, leaving only the steel bar fixed there. Not to mention driving, it is dangerous to walk.

The chief of the Hydraulic River doesn't know for the time being, but it is about 50 meters wide. If you go there, you should step on the steel bar while holding the armrest next to him. But who knows if it's safe?

Observing the situation, they went back to the car and reacted to the mouse.

"What should I do now?" The pigeon asked.

"Lao Fan, Damu, what suggestions do you have?" The mouse asked them. Fan Penghai is 45 years old, so they all call him Lao Fan, while Fan Penghai and Damu are from City H. They are familiar with the terrain and road conditions here, and their analysis and advice are the most correct.

Fan Penghai said, "The HydraULIC River is very long. Even if we don't take this bridge, whether we go to the upper or lower reaches of the HydraULIC River, we have to cross the HydraULIC River to get to H City. Moreover, I don't know if other bridges are like this. If you change your way to another bridge, it is estimated that it will take a day according to the current situation."

"What do you think of Damu?" The mouse looked at the big wood.

Damu said, "I think the same way as Lao Fan. It's not good to change the road and bridge. It's better to go down and find a way."

"Then go down and have a look." Mouse Road.

At the same time, the people waiting next to the Hydraft also whispered about their arrival.

"It's a fat sheep, right? How many people are there?"

"I don't know there are a lot of people."

"It's coming down, five people."

"Let's go and ask for some parking fees?"

"Let's go."