135The Rose Flower Solution

"They killed the mutated rose flower to get the second-level wood-type crystal nucleus. I want it, and I will trade it for them." Qi Jingyan said, "I have beef, mutton, pork, ribs, chicken, black-bone chicken, white pigeon, green vegetables, and radishes. , rice, roast duck, strawberries, apples, blood oranges, snacks." Empty out all my favorite eggs, mutated animal meat, and mutated fruits.

Uncle Wang was stunned. His young master was able to discuss business and knew how to play the bait. He was so relieved. But this is not enough.

Uncle Wang added: "Wood-type crystal nuclei are not very effective for other types of supernatural powers, and... even if a dozen or twenty of you kill the second-level mutant rose flower and get one or two crystal nuclei, I'm afraid it won't work." It's hard to divide. How about exchanging supplies with my young master."

Uncle Wang's words successfully made Jiang Zhengfeng's people hesitate.

For one thing, as he said, they are not wood-type abilities, and the effect of using them is just like this. Second, who will give one and two crystal nuclei to? I am afraid that no matter who you give it to, everyone will feel unbalanced, so it is better to use materials.

Jiang Zhengfeng smiled and said: "How much material to exchange?"

"Five catties of meat per person." Uncle Wang said, "The meat is collected by me and the young master from the vegetable market, fresh meat."

"Ten catties per person." Jiang Zhengfeng said, "I have here A total of 18 people.

"Ten catties is too much. "Uncle Wang countered, "And maybe this rose will be killed by us. One person weighs six catties, even if we help, it will count as six catties for you, how about it? "

One price is eight catties." "Jiang Dashao bargained without changing his expression. The

other supernatural beings were really surprised when they saw it. They didn't expect Jiang Dashao to have this ability.

" Qijin. Uncle Wang said, "I can't add any more, and each of you will share a bowl of iced bayberry soup with you." "

Uncle Wang is a veteran in the vegetable market. He often bargains when he goes shopping, and he is used to it.

"...", Jiang Zhengfeng asked the person next to him: "What do you say? "The iced red bayberry soup was also brought out, Jiang Zhengfeng couldn't stand it anymore.

"Okay, save seven catties of meat, you can eat it for a month," someone said.

"This meat belongs to you, so you don't need to hand it over to the base." Jiang Zhengfeng assured, "It's a hard work for you to come here."

"Thank you Young Master Jiang." The supernatural being was a little moved. What they are most afraid of is that the meat they have painstakingly beaten is finally given to the base. Now with Jiang Zhengfeng's words, they felt relieved. "

Then, the battle began.

There are three roses in total. Uncle Wang's team has Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, Damu, Lu Yang, and Lin Yingying. Qi Jingling's invisibility ability is short-lived, so I don't know if it is suitable for attacking the second-level mutant roses." , so I don't need her. And the pigeon is a power-type superpower who is not suitable for melee combat. So the two backed up and found a safe place to fight.

Damu began to use the soil-type superpower to build an earth wall around the second-level mutant rose. The second-level mutated rose was trapped there. But bang... the stamens in the buds of the roses flew out and directly smashed down the earth wall.

Everyone finally saw the stamens.

"This... actually used this attack. "

Now I finally believe it, this thing has a second-level qualification.

" Earth walls are useless. Da Mu, you are with Young Master Lu and Xiao Lin, and defend them. Young Master Lu and Xiao Lin use fire to attack. "Uncle Wang said.

"Yes." "Lin Yingying hit the rose with a fireball.

Lu Yang copied her fire ability, and then used the fireball too.

Bang... the fireball was opened by the stamen. Then the stamen became longer and attacked Lu Yang and Lin Yingying.

"Damu soil shield . "Uncle Wang said.

The soil shield rose, blocking the stamens.

"Xiao Lin and Young Master Lu stepped back one meter, the stamens in this position cannot reach you. Uncle Wang said again.

"Yes." "

As for Uncle Wang, what is he doing? He is only in charge of commanding. The power of the light system is not a combat power. It has no other uses except for healing and purification. Sometimes... it sounds like nothing.

Qi Jingyan hid in the dark, firing bullets bang bang bang.

Qi Chuan didn't act immediately, but watched their battles. As a brainy tiger, he had to think about how to fight. So, he raised the corner of his mouth. The ice wings spread, and he flew to the sky above the rose flowers, and then began to smash hailstones from above.

This is... an ice ability.

"What a powerful ice ability. It turns out that the ice ability can condense wings and fly into the air."

"This requires a strong ability. If the ability is not enough, it will fall from the sky."

"He is good. Great , he shouldn't be a first-level supernatural being."

Jiang Zhengfeng squinted his eyes, Qi Chuan, his sister mentioned, was an unfathomable man, but his eyes never left Qi Jingyan, and he only listened to Qi Jingyan's words. It's amazing that the N city base has such a man. If they also have bases in City H, if the ice ball is dropped from the sky, another stamen will come out from the bud of the rose flower, and then two... three... three stamens stretch into the air, but it's a pity, Qi Chuan can fly enough High, stamens can't reach Qichuan.

Qi Chuan's eyes lit up, and the ice ball turned into an ice needle, flying into the mouth of the stamen, and the stamen immediately shook.

Qi Chuan showed a faint sexy smile, then closed his hands, and then pulled them apart, a very long popsicle appeared in his palm, and it was slowly getting longer... I don't know if Sun Wukong's golden cudgel is so long . Then...Qi Chuan aimed at the mouth of the stamen and directly stabbed the popsicle in. Pigeon and others were watching from behind, and suddenly felt a pain in the chrysanthemum.

The other end of the popsicle is in the hands of Qi Chuan, and his ice ability is continuously input. And the popsicle goes directly into the flower bud along the mouth of the stamen, then the popsicle becomes bigger, changes from the bottom, grows ice thorns, grows longer, pierces the bud of the stamen, and then the popsicle explodes and mutates The rose flowers exploded.

The green secondary wood crystal nucleus fell out.

Qi Chuan returned to the ground, picked up the second-level wood crystal nucleus, and ran to Qi Jingyan: "Yanyan, here."

Qi Jingyan didn't pick up the crystal nucleus, but looked at Qichuan stupidly.

The smiling man looked at him with the same tenderness. There is a madness in his eyes, which is the obsession and domineering of the beast to his possessions. But at the same time, there is a sincerity in his eyes. He has a heart like a child, but this heart is only sincere to Qi Jingyan.

He is smart, possessive, and selfish, but in him, it seems that all the shortcomings will become advantages.