7Uncle Wang's Zombie Transformation

This sleep, until dawn.

    After opening his eyes, he felt a breath flowing in his body. The breath flowed into his palm, and a ball of green light flickered in his palm.

    Bark, woof...

    the barking of a puppy from the space farm.

    Qi Jingyan opened the floor plan of Space Farm, and found that the puppy that had disappeared for several days reappeared with a flashing red light. Qi Jingyan clicked on the puppy, and a dialog box appeared.

    Puppy: Congratulations, the wood ability has awakened.

    stranger? Qi Jingyan remembered the dialogue in "Plants vs. Zombies". When the end of the world comes and zombies attack the earth, there will be a group of people with awakened power. They are called supernatural beings, and they are also called warriors fighting zombies.

    Qi Jingyan stared at the dialog box and found that the dialog box had a reply function. He clicked the reply button, and then a page for writing appeared. Before he could write, he found that the puppy had disappeared again. Of course, he didn't mean to write, he just clicked it curiously.

    There was the sound of a doorknob being turned.

    There are only Qi Jingyan and Uncle Wang in this small villa, so no one will knock on the door except Uncle Wang. Sure enough, before Qi Jingyan could respond, the door was pushed open. Uncle Wang came in, he pressed the wait button, and the room suddenly lit up. Seeing Qi Jingyan sitting on the bed, Uncle Wang was stunned for a moment: "Young Master, you woke up? It's not usually this early."

    It was only five o'clock, and the Young Master usually goes to bed at ten o'clock and wakes up at six o'clock, eight hours a day, Very punctual. Why did you get up at five o'clock today?

    "I'm full of sleep." Qi Jingyan yawned.

    Uncle Wang walked to the bed, his whole body was filled with hostility, and his forehead was covered with sweat. At the same time, Qi Jingyan's eyes slowly widened. He looked at Uncle Wang with eyes full of disbelief.

    Uncle Wang's complexion was very bad, with tiredness on his face. But what was scary was his eyes, the whites of which were gray and lifeless, as if he had lost his life. His eyeballs were red, the color of blood. The whole eye is full of bloodthirsty desire.

    Seeing Qi Jingyan staring at him in astonishment, Uncle Wang said, "Young master, I am infected by a virus, am I about to become a zombie?"

    Qi Jingyan shook his head, then nodded again. His eyes were a little red, and his tightly pursed lips parted a little. He was about to say something, but he, who was not good at talking, still didn't say it, not even a word of comfort.

    But it was like this, which made Uncle Wang even more worried. He was afraid that if he was gone, there would be no one to take care of the young master. The young master doesn't understand human affairs, his world is too clean.

    "Young master, don't worry." Seeing his young master's eyes turning red, Uncle Wang felt very distressed. He was the child he brought up with his own hands, just like his own son. "Master, you must listen carefully to Uncle Wang's next words.

One serving of cooked food per day in Space Farm, including fruits and snacks, is enough for you to eat alone for more than 20 years. From now on, Young Master will be alone, so don't trust anyone , if... if you meet someone who is sincere to the young master, you can share the food inside, but only in small bags."

    Qi Jingyan looked at Uncle Wang silently without speaking.

    "Young master, there is one more thing to do next. Uncle Wang will do it cruelly, but you must watch." Uncle Wang panted, his desire for blood and raw meat became more and more intense, and he looked at the little boy in front of him.

Boy, he had the urge to pounce on him and crush him. "Master, the last days are very cruel, and zombies are also very cruel. Although you have food, you are not guaranteed to meet zombies, so Uncle Wang must let you see bloody scenes so that you can get used to it first." , Uncle Wang took out the knife hidden behind him.

    This morning he woke up feeling unwell and was startled by himself in the mirror as he was washing up in the bathroom. Seeing that the whites of his eyes turned gray and his eyeballs turned red, he knew that he might be infected by the virus, that is to say, he was going to become a zombie.

    Relying on his willpower, he cooked the last breakfast in his life, and then came to the young master's room with a kitchen knife. He was going to commit suicide in front of the young master. Although it was cruel, the young master must understand.

    "Young master, take care." While he still had the last bit of willpower, he slashed at his neck with a knife.