8Uncle Wang is put away

However, when the sharp edge of the knife reached his neck, he couldn't cut it down no matter what. He seemed to be controlled, and his whole consciousness was not moved by him. How is this going?

    I saw Qi Jingyan stood up from the bed, his eyes became sharp. He stood on the bed and looked down at Uncle Wang with a different kind of coercion than usual. However, his calm expression did not fluctuate. He reached out and took the stepping knife from Uncle Wang's hand.

    "Little...young master." Uncle Wang was taken aback, "This is... what's going on?"

    Qi Jingyan shook his head, he didn't know what was going on, just now when Uncle Wang was about to commit suicide, he was angry and sad , Wanting to stop him, a force surged up in his body, and then controlled Uncle Wang. "Don't die." Qi Jingyan said, wiping Uncle Wang's tears clumsily. It turned out that Uncle Wang was crying.

    The smell of raw meat wafted from the tip of Uncle Wang's nose, meat... Uncle Wang's eyes became loose: "Ah..." He yelled and rushed towards Qi Jingyan.

    It's just... "Don't move." The coercion erupted from his body again, and Uncle Wang's roaring body was tightly controlled.

    "Kill me soon... the young master is going to kill me... I can't do it... I can't control it!" Uncle Wang said loudly.

    However, Qi Jingyan turned a deaf ear to it. He just looked at Uncle Wang calmly. His eyes didn't move until Uncle Wang lost his last trace of rationality as a human being, lost his vitality and turned into a zombie. Then he reached out and took Uncle Wang's hand. Just like when I was a child, when I was still so young, these big hands held me for many walks. Then, Uncle Wang disappeared in front of Qi Jingyan. Living things cannot be stored in the space warehouse. Zombies are dead things, so it should be possible to store them.

    This was Qi Jingyan's weird idea, but it succeeded.

    Even if Uncle Wang turned into a zombie, he didn't want Uncle Wang to die.

    Bang... After taking Uncle Wang into the space, Qi Jingyan fell on the bed, as if he became weak all of a sudden. His forehead was covered with sweat, which showed how much power he had consumed in the short moment just now.

    woof woof...

    The puppy from Space Farm is barking again.

    Qi Jingyan weakly clicked on the puppy that was flashing red light, and a dialog box popped out.

    Puppy: The power you used just now is called mind control, and mind control comes from the spiritual power in the consciousness. Mind control can control the opponent's body consciously, and can also control the opponent's body through language. But the consumption of mind control is very large, but the mental power can be improved through cultivation, using the crystal nucleus in the zombie's mind.

    Qi Jingyan looked at the words in the dialog box, then narrowed his eyes, and lost consciousness.

    When he woke up again, it was already two hours later, eight o'clock.

    Bang bang bang... There was a loud knock on the door from the small yard outside.

    Qi Jingyan looked around in confusion, it was still his own room. But... what happened just now flashed by, and Uncle Wang... turned into a zombie. Qi Jingyan lay blankly on the bed alone, surrounded by loneliness. He used to be alone. He was trapped in the barrier in his previous life. He never felt lonely. Why now that Uncle Wang is gone, he suddenly feels so lonely.

    "Is Brother Wang there? Is Brother Wang there?" The knock on the door became louder and louder.

    Qi Jingyan slowly came back to his senses. He got out of bed, put on his slippers quietly, then went downstairs, walked to the yard, and opened the door. Qi Jingyan knew the person who knocked on the door, he was a distant relative of Uncle Wang.