72Disposal of Crystal Cores

"Ah?" Hao Linfeng doesn't understand.

"Sk up a stall and change food for crystal cores." Qi Jing said.

Hao Linfeng's eyes lit up: "Little young master is a good idea." In the past, the young master could not show too many materials openly. Now he is the young master of the Qi family. He is hard on the mountain. There is no need to be afraid at the Ningxiang base. Who dares to come to the young master of the Qi family to grab the supplies?

Moreover, some people in the commercial street also recognized Qi Jingyan, the murderous teenager who cut off the young master of the Li Mu family's hand and was safe and sound. The young master is so smart that I didn't expect it.

Qi Jingyan's ears moved and were a little red. He was not used to being praised.

So the two began to set up a stall.

Qi Jingyan took out a small foam box, which was packed in 50 catties. Put food in it: bread, biscuits, apples, beef, mutton, pork, spareribs, chickens, black chickens, white pigeons, vegetables, radishes, peas, corn and potatoes.

His new favorite instant noodles were not put up, and the milk and eggs collected at the gas station were not put. He remembered that Hao Linfeng said that An Han was pregnant, and milk and eggs were very nourished for her, so they didn't put them.

As soon as Qi Jingyan set up a stall, many people gathered around. Seeing him take out the foam box and putting the food in the foam box, everyone was very curious. When they saw what he took out, everyone couldn't stop drooling.

"Do you take out all these things for sale?" Someone couldn't help but come forward.

Hao Linfeng nodded: "Yes."

"What do you trade with?"

Qi Jingyan took out the crystal nucleus and handed it to Hao Linfeng. He was responsible for standing aside. Hao Linfeng was responsible for introducing: "With this crystal nucleus, this nucleus is dug out of zombies and mutant animals. With this nucleus, we will trade what inside."

"I have three cores here. What can you give me?" He speaks an ordinary person. Before the end of the world, he was a martial arts coach. Although he was not a superpower, he was very skilled, and there was no problem to fight the current superpowers alone. And his team members are also martial arts coaches and martial arts school students, all of whom are good at hand.

So they can collect materials to survive in the end of the world. The reason why there is a crystal nucleus is purely that when the zombie's head is blown up, I think it looks good.

"Where did you come from?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"When I beat the zombie yesterday, I blew up the head of the zombie." The martial arts coach said, "Speaking of yesterday's zombies, it's really dangerous. Compared with previous zombies, they are more flexible and faster, as if they have been upgraded."

"That's a first-class zombie." The voice of the little yellow chicken sounded in Qi Jingyan's mind, "Only first-class zombies have crystal nuclei, and zombies have evolved to level one. No, it has generally evolved to the first level.

"What do you want to trade?" Hao Linfeng was relieved to hear the innocence of the crystal nucleus.

The martial arts coach has long seen everything in the foam box. Early this morning, there is no share of cutting meat at the door of the water room. Drinking a few bowls of bone soup can't satisfy his cravings. He wants to eat meat." Can this chicken be exchanged?

"One chicken, your three crystal nuclei are not enough." Hao Linfeng Road.

The martial arts coach thought for a moment, "There are other people in my team. They all have crystal nuclei. You keep your chicken for me. I went to the accommodation building and asked them for crystal nuclei."

"Okay." Hao Linfeng Road.

With the precedent of martial arts coaches, some people whispered, as if they were discussing. A tall and thin woman came out of the crowd. There was a scar on her face and her eyes were a little cold: "I have six such crystal nuclei. What can I exchange?" Before the end of the world, she was a murderer and killed her stepfather. Before her stepfather married her mother, he was a good man, gentle and kind, but after marrying her mother, his nature was exposed and he began to sexually haras her.

She was not 20 years old at that time, and she was ignorant. It was not until her mother found out, quarreled with her stepfather, and her stepfather punched and kicked her mother that she killed her stepfather.

Stepfather raped before, and she killed people in the back, which was reasonable, but she was legally guilty and sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment. After the end of the world, the prison was in chaos and everyone escaped.

"You can get half a point for the bagged food here." Except for chickens, black chickens and white pigeons, everything else is a catty.

The woman looked at it, "Can beef and potatoes be half divided?"

"Yes." Hao Linfeng gave the other party two potatoes and a quarter of the beef in a bag, and collected six crystal nuclei.

The woman traded good things and left. Someone wanted to keep up, but seeing a woman move the gun at her waist gave up the idea. The gun was robbed by the prison guard when the woman escaped from prison.

"I have two crystal cores. I want to trade cookies. Can I exchange them?" A boy came out of the crowd. His whole body was a little dirty, but his eyes were very bright.