125Uncle Wang's Teachings

"No milk." Qi Jingyan had a good meal of shredded pork and vegetable porridge and boiled eggs, but he didn't see his milk.

"Just take out the milk we used for breakfast." Uncle Wang said, "I'll make you energy-packed shredded pork porridge for breakfast in the future, so let's not eat the original boxed takeaway breakfast."

Qi Jingyan responded It was a bit slow, after digesting Uncle Wang's words, he nodded: "Okay." Then he took out the milk, "There are only two boxes."

There are only two servings of milk for each breakfast.

"You - one box per person." Uncle Wang said happily.

Qi Jingyan responded, but stared at Uncle Wang.

Uncle Wang explained: "Young master, I am a zombie now, and zombies don't drink milk. Milk is useless to zombies, but it is useful to you and Master Qi, it can nourish your body."

"Really?" Qi Jingyan asked again.

Hearing how much he cared about him, Uncle Wang was very moved: "Really." To him, human food is just to fill his stomach and has no other use.

"Okay." Qi Jingyan gave Qi Chuan another box of milk, and then drank the remaining box by himself.

"But young master, although you now have mutated animal meat and mutated fruits with energy, you still have to hide ordinary food well and don't just give it to others." Uncle Wang began to teach, "These ordinary foods should also be used in Good use, do you understand?"

Qi Jingyan blinked, thought for a while, and then nodded: "Well, it can be traded, and it can be traded for Wang Ming who does the laundry and cooking."

Uncle Wang chuckled lightly: "Young master is really smart . , Yes, it can be traded, and you can give it to those who help you. But you don't have to give it to someone who has not helped you. Some people have no conscience, and take it for granted when they take advantage of it."

"The little yellow chicken said, It's a white-eyed wolf." Qi Jingyan still remembered it.

"Yes, white-eyed wolf."

Listening to them talking, Qi Chuan rolled his eyes. If it was him, he would not give anyone except words.

Sensing Qi Chuan rolling his eyes at him, Uncle Wang smiled coldly in his heart: "Young Master, there is something I want to tell you next."

Qi Jingyan was puzzled, and a big question mark jumped out.

"It's about...about my little brother's illness." Uncle Wang is a middle-aged man in his forties. His rough face also gradually turned red, which was quite embarrassing.

Qi Jingyan likes this topic, because Qi Chuan's little brother is too sick.

However, Qi Chuan blushed and stared at Uncle Wang with dark eyes. He always felt that he would not like the topic that Uncle Wang was about to say, so he hurriedly said: "It's okay to be sick, just touch your words and touch it." "

Uncle Wang was almost choked: "No, you can't touch this casually, and others can't touch it."

"Why?" Qi Chuan asked, "I don't let others touch it, but only Yanyan."

"Yeah." Qi Jingyan He nodded vigorously, indicating that Qi Chuan was telling the truth.

Uncle Wang thought to himself: I don't care if you are touched by others, what I care is that you are touched by the young master. However, Uncle Wang is a kind uncle in front of his young master, so he has to explain lovingly: "Young master, Master Qi, do you know how to give birth to a baby?"

Qi Jingyan shook his head.

Qi Chuan also shook his head.

"When young master touched it, did you find sticky liquid coming out?" Uncle Wang asked, very shy.

Qi Jingyan nodded: "Yeah."

Qi Chuan also nodded: "Very comfortable."

That's not the point. Uncle Wang suppressed the sour vinegar in his heart: "There are children in that sticky liquid, but we can't see them, so we can't touch them. If we touch too much, Young Master Qi will have no children."

Qi Jingyan opened his eyes wide.

"I don't want children." Qi Chuan said, "I just want words, I don't want children."

Qi Jingyan thought for a while, and his thoughts were diverted. He looked down at his crotch, and didn't expect that his little brother also had a child hidden in it, which felt a bit unbelievable.

"Master Qi, you don't want children, but your parents will." Children are the continuation of life and the continuation of society.

"Then I don't want parents." Qi Chuan H said, "I just want words."

"This is not filial.

" road.

"I don't want Mom and Dad either." Qi Jingyan expressed his opinion, "I just want Uncle Wang." When

Uncle Wang heard this, all his righteous words disappeared, and his young master only wanted him. It was so touching. But: "Young master, your father loved you, but he died, so he can't continue to love you. And I, instead of your father, continue to love you. So you have to love your father, even if he dies You have to love him too."

Qi Jingyan didn't understand very well, but in his heart, what Uncle Wang said was right. "Okay."

"Young master is so good." Uncle Wang was very pleased.

But off topic, Uncle Wang didn't notice.

Knock

knock knock Someone knocked on the door outside.

It was Wang Ming and Hao Linfeng who lived together.

"You are here." Uncle Wang opened the door of the RV, "Did you sleep well yesterday?"

"Very good, the air conditioner is blowing, this is the most comfortable day since the end of the world." Wang Ming said, "It's the weather, it's only mid-June Why is it so hot?"

"The weather is very abnormal, in addition to guarding against zombies, mutated animals, and mutated plants, you must also guard against heat stroke." Hao Linfeng said.

"Can heat stroke be treated with wood-type abilities?" Wang Ming asked.

"It should be possible." Hao Linfeng didn't know either.

Uncle Wang cleared the dining table: "Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes." Wang Ming said, "The young master is just waking up at this hour. I just came to ask if I want to make breakfast." He ate dry food, and together with Hao Linfeng food.

Uncle Wang knew that among all the people who followed Qi Jingyan, only Wang Ming was different. Mouse, Pigeon and Damu, they are soldiers and they will return to the army when they return to the base. And Hao Linfeng and Qi Chuan will return to City B one day, only Wang Ming, who is Qi Jingyan's younger brother, is also a subordinate.

So for Wang Ming, he also observed yesterday. Coupled with the current observation, he felt that this young man was very flexible and a bit shrewd. The young master is relatively out of society. Although he is much better than before, it is better to have a shrewd young man by his side. Therefore, Uncle Wang intended to train Wang Ming. "We still have some porridge left, which is made from mutated animal shredded meat. Come and taste it."

"Okay, thank you, Uncle Wang." Of course Wang Ming would not refuse, it would be too hypocritical to refuse. "Thank you, Uncle Wang." Hao Linfeng followed suit. While they were eating porridge, Qi Jingling and Lu Yang came. The RV door was open, they just got in. "Uncle Wang, Jing Yan." Qi Jingling said, "Have you eaten yet?" "Just finished eating," Uncle Wang said. "It smells so good, what did you cook?" Qi Jingling walked to the dining table and saw the delicious porridge. "Shredded pork and vegetable porridge." Uncle Wang said,

"What are you going to do next? Has Young Master Jiang made any arrangements? When are you leaving for Qindao?" The last two bowls of porridge were given to Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming. In fact, Uncle Wang also wanted it What are Qi Jingling and Lu Yang here for? After yesterday's sumptuous dinner, they are also looking forward to breakfast. However, Uncle Wang did not have their share in the breakfast. The last two bowls were also made because he didn't know Qi Chuan's appetite. Uncle Wang didn't invite them to have dinner together, so Qi Jingling was too embarrassed to ask. In fact, she and Lu Yang really wanted to have breakfast together.

"Jiang Zhengfeng said when we came here that the water level is relatively deep and the waves are relatively large these days, so wait for the water to calm down before setting off."

Qi Jingling said, "So it depends on the water level. Jing Yan doesn't have to worry, Jing Yuan won't." It 's okay."

But this kind of comfort is very weak.

Uncle Wang didn't answer.

Qi Jingling has time to come to City H to look for Lu Yang, and he also has time to accompany Lu Yang to save Lu Yang's teacher, so what about the Qi family? Why don't you have time to find Qi Jingyuan and Qi Jingyan?

If the young master hadn't walked out of Wang's Village by himself, hadn't been high in combat power, and hadn't met Hao Linfeng and Qi Chuan, what would have happened to him?

Uncle Wang didn't dare to think about it.

He knows that the Qi family is ruthless. Even Fang Qiong, the young master's biological mother, is a selfish person.

Although Uncle Wang was happy that Qi Jingling and the others were alive and well, and also felt the joy of seeing their relatives, this kind of joy and joy was on the premise of not harming Qi Jingyan's personal interests.

Qi Jingyan was silent and did not speak. As long as Qi Jingyuan doesn't die, it doesn't matter even if he becomes a zombie. He can be kept in the space, and maybe one day, he will be just like Uncle Wang. "Jing Ling, I know you're worried about your cousin, but it's useless to worry now, let's go have breakfast first, ask Jiang Zhengfeng afterwards, and discuss it with Uncle Wang and the others." Lu Yang said.

Lu Yang's words seemed to have other meanings. As Qi Jingyan's older sister, Qi Jingling didn't even eat. Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming were just subordinates, so it was a bit overwhelming to eat here. However, what Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming said had nothing to do with them. Qi Chuan was the only master of Hao Linfeng, and Qi Jingyan was also his master. But what are the others? Wang Ming just wanted to hug Qi Jingyan's thigh, he just needed to hug Qi Jingyan's thigh tightly, and he turned a deaf ear to other people.

"You haven't eaten yet?" Uncle Wang was a little surprised, "Then go eat first, here are the last two bowls of porridge. There is no porridge left for Hao Linfeng and Wang Ming. We don't sleep together, so it's more convenient to have breakfast separately."

"What Uncle Wang said is true." Qi Jingling smiled and said, "I thought we would go to the cafeteria to eat together, so Lu Yang and I will go there first, and we can talk after dinner." After

Qi Jingling and Lu Yang walked out of the RV, although she still With a smile, but the smile has stiffened. She didn't understand why Uncle Wang and her suddenly became estranged after one night when they were fine yesterday.