5The Supplies Are Ready

Through the introduction of his young master, Uncle Wang came to the following points:

1. Warehouses are divided according to categories, such as potatoes, corn... are all separated.

2. The warehouse is placed according to large items. For example, after the bed is put in, the things on the bed are still on the bed.

3. The time in the warehouse is similar to a stop. They can buy hot food and store it in. Otherwise, cooking will be a problem in the last days.

So when they buy materials, don't go by category, otherwise one category will have one grid, and there will be too few categories to buy. They want to put different categories of things on a large piece and store them in large pieces. As such, foam boxes are required.

So, that day, Uncle Wang took Qi Jingyan to the commodity market to buy foam boxes. There are many kinds of foam boxes. Uncle Wang bought 2000 foam boxes with a capacity of 200 catties, and 100 foam boxes with a capacity of 50 catties.

Next, Uncle Wang calculated his daily food again, starting with breakfast. The young master's breakfast: a bowl of porridge, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk; his own breakfast: two bowls of porridge, side dishes, a boiled egg, and a glass of milk.

Lunch for two: three bowls of rice, bullfrog with pickled peppers, green vegetables with mashed garlic, roasted radish with meat, dried celery, pork ribs with yam.

Dinner for two: three bowls of rice, vinegared octopus, fried broccoli, egg custard, cold cucumber, pickled yellow croaker

are all one-day servings, so multiply by 365 days*20 years=7300 servings.

Uncle Wang decided to go directly to the restaurant to order these foods. If he did it himself, he would not have the manpower and time. So that afternoon, they went to a food street, a street full of restaurants. Uncle Wang found ten restaurants, and each restaurant ordered a cooked dish, and Uncle Wang could pay first. This is a big customer. For Uncle Wang's order, all ten restaurants closed their doors to rest after receiving the order. In fact, they worked overnight in the kitchen inside the house to cook Uncle Wang's dishes.

Breakfast is bought at Huimin Snack Bar, which is open 24 hours a day, and it is a chain store. They put his and the young master's breakfast together in a plastic bag, one bag, 7300 points in 20 years.

Lunch and dinner are all packed in disposable round plastic lunch boxes. Uncle Wang hired restaurant staff to work. Each restaurant cooks a kind of dish and sends it to the restaurant in the middle. Servings are packaged in plastic bags. There are a total of 7300*2=14600 points. Every packaged dish will be sent to the RV in front. Qi Jingyan will receive the goods in the RV and put the hot dishes into the space. Qi Jingyan thought it was very interesting, and when he received the goods, his eyes sparkled.

This was packed, they packed it for 5 days. And in these five days, the weather has changed very much. First of all, the weather in May has a high temperature of up to 40 degrees. Secondly, there are all kinds of frightening things on the Internet, such as where people start to cheat after death . There are also news reports of various bacterial infections. Please keep clean and hygienic. If you encounter a fever, send it to the hospital immediately.

This made Uncle Wang believe in one more thing, maybe the end of the world has really come. So after Uncle Wang prepared the cooked food, he immediately prepared the raw food. He ransacked one supermarket after another. They were all large supermarkets. Uncle Wang went to buy them, and Qi Jingyan sat in the RV to pack them. 

Five days later, Uncle Wang spent all his savings, and prepared raw food as follows: 20,000 catties of beef, 20,000 catties of mutton, 

20,000 catties of pork, 

20,000 catties of pork ribs, 

10,000 chickens, and 10,000 black-bone chickens ,

 10,000 white pigeons, 

10,000 catties of vegetables, 

10,000 catties of radishes, and 1 million catties of rice. 

Except for rice, everything else is packed in a plastic bag by a catty, and then put into a foam box to prevent others. It is easier to deal with the needs of a catty, such as giving someone away. They have cooked food and will not have food needs, but what about others? Uncle Wang is a soldier, so he also considered those who need help. Next is his young master's snacks.

 Even in the last days, Uncle Wang has to consider his young master's nutritional issues: 20,000 catties of strawberries, 

20,000 catties of apples, 

20,000 catties of blood oranges, 

25 eggs per box*1000 box, 

20 years of snacks (one bag per day, a total of 7300 bags).

  Then there are daily necessities: 10,000 vials of Wannongfu Spring, 10,000 boxes of tissues, 

20 years' worth of clothes for Young Master and Uncle Wang,

 two solar generators, 

two air conditioners,

 two heaters, 

two air coolers, 

Two induction cookers,

 two rice cookers, 

N points of oil, salt, sauce and vinegar.

So far, 10 million deposits are gone. Uncle Wang used the few million loose change left over to buy clothes, solar generators, heaters, air coolers, air conditioners, induction cookers, rice cookers, bed sheets and quilt covers, oil, salt, soy sauce and vinegar, etc.

The materials prepared above, except home appliances and rice, are all placed in foam boxes, so the foam box occupies a grid, home appliances occupy a grid, and rice occupies a grid.

In addition, Uncle Wang also prepared guns, homemade bombs, bullets and knives. Apart from knives, there were only two guns, only 100 bullets, and 50 homemade bombs. These, together with Qi Jingyan's toy guns, occupied a grid.

Now Qi Jingyan's grid occupancy is as follows:

sunflowers, potatoes, corn, and peas each occupy a grid, and they are placed in the first row without moving.

There is one grid for cooked food in 20 years, one grid for clothes, fruits, raw food, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, etc. in foam boxes, one grid for rice, and one grid for generators, air conditioners, rice cookers, induction cookers and other home appliances, four The grid is in the second row.

A grid for guns, bullets, knives, homemade bombs, etc.

A total of 9 grids are used, and 7 grids are left.

Looking at the supplies inside, Qi Jingyan pouted, and looked at Uncle Wang: "Where's the roast duck?" Roast duck is his favorite.

When Uncle Wang heard this, he felt ashamed. He actually forgot about the young master's favorite roast duck: "Go, go buy it now."