35 Jing Yan Was Framed

Roar... The tiger continued to roar, but it didn't rush over. Not only the tiger, but even other animals did not charge over. These animals come all the way from the safari park, they are very hungry, they are not the same race, but they are all together because they have brains.

    In the last days, humans have supernatural powers, and animals begin to mutate. The mutated animals not only become stronger physically, but also become smarter. They're both strong animals of all kinds, no matter who one of them fights, the cheap ones or the other animals, so they've all temporarily dismissed the idea of ​​eating each other, and they're targeting the weaker ones with their food. Such as poultry, such as humans.

    But now, the snake started the war with Qi Jingyan and others, and the other animals had a clear goal, they wanted to reap the benefits of the fisherman. The animals are not all of the same kind, so there is a lack of unity.

    Qi Jingyan didn't know Qicun, and when he was confused, the snake threw away Qichuan. Qi Chuan jumped to avoid the snake's attack. Although he is not a supernatural being, he is very agile.

    "Young Master Qi." Hao Linfeng came to Qi Chuan's side. He looked like a friend Qi Chuan brought from City B, but he was actually Qi Chuan's bodyguard. The two fought with the snake.

    Yang Hao and the others had already run away, and there were still a few left, such as Li Mu, and others from the gas station team. They were already surrounded by animals, and seeing that the animals did not move, they did not dare to move. But they didn't even have the courage to help Qi Chuan and the others, so they could only watch helplessly.

    Hao Linfeng's skills are also very agile, and he looks like a person who has been training for a long time. When Qi Chuan and Hao Linfeng were fighting the snake, Qi Jingyan was not idle, he continued to shoot. But it doesn't work, for the snake, scratching seems to be itchy.

    Mutated animals not only mutate in their physical strength and brain intelligence, but also in their physical hardness.

    "You lead it away, hold on." Qi Chuan said.

    "Yes." Hao Linfeng nodded.

    Qi Chuan came to Qi Jingyan's side: "Give me the gun."

    Qi Jingyan gave him a gun, but it was not the toy gun in his hand, but the gun that Uncle Wang got from the space warehouse. Qi Chuan was taken aback for a moment, not expecting that Qi Jingyan still had a gun. Once he took the gun, he knew the origin of the gun just by feeling it without looking at it. A strong curiosity flashed in his eyes, but now, these animals must be dealt with first.

    The other animals didn't move, and Qi Chuan had already seen a little way.

    He looked at the gun, it was loaded. "Lin Feng."

    Hao Linfeng followed Qi Chuan since he was a child, and the two studied together, joined the army, and were partners no matter in training or on missions. So as soon as Qichuan got the gun, Hao Linfeng knew his plan. Hao Linfeng came to Lin Senyun's side and whispered something in his ear.

    Lin Senyun nodded, took out an apple from his schoolbag, threw it at the snake, and immediately squatted down. Hao Linfeng stepped on Li Senyun's shoulder and jumped into the air... If the snake wanted to bite Hao Linfeng, it had to keep its neck upright. At this time, Qi Chuan shot.

    Bang...

    The sound of the real gun was so loud that everyone's hearts trembled.

    Bang...the bullet bounced off.

    Qi Chuan narrowed his eyes, he naturally knew the power of this gun, but the fact that the bullets bounced off showed that the snake scales were very hard. Qi Chuan then fired two shots in a row, at the same position as the first shot. He shot from behind the snake, aiming at seven inches of the snake. In such weather, his vision is not good, which shows that his marksmanship is accurate.