143 Benefits Are Most Important

Qi Chuan looked at him for a while, then stretched out his hand, "Hello."

"Master Qi, how long do you plan to stay at the base in N City?" Qi Jinghui asked curiously.

"Together with Yanyan." Qi Chuan replied.

Hao Linfeng said embarrassingly: "Sorry, Young Master Qi has not recovered the human memory, he only has the memory of the little tiger now, so he only wants to be with the young master, and has no plan to return to Beijing for the time being, and he does not understand many profound truths." I understand."

"It doesn't matter, you can live here forever." Qi Jinghui said, "Young Master Qi has saved Jing Yan's life, and he is also a benefactor of our Qi family." Moreover, the second-level power user is on the side of the Qi family , and he is the son of Commander Qi in the capital, which is even more beneficial to the Qi family's position in the base.

"Jing Yan, Jing Yuan, Xiao Wang, and Qi Shao, let's talk in private?" Qi Chengdao.

"Okay." Uncle Wang said, "Go to the living room on the third floor."

An Han and Fang Qiong were chatting downstairs, Wang Ming went to take a shower, Hao Linfeng returned to his room, Qi Chuan followed Qi Jingyan to the third floor.

Now sitting in the living room on the third floor are Master Qi, Qi Cheng, Qi Jinghui, Uncle Wang, Qi Jingyan, Qi Jinghui, Qi Chuan, and Qi Jingling.

"Uncle Wang, the decoration here is quite fast, and the sofa commercial street also sells it?" Qi Jinghui asked. It's no wonder that Jing Yan wants to live by himself with supplies and a place, he is the master here, so it's comfortable.

"The young master collected this at the decoration market in H city." Uncle Wang said, "We went to the Qindao Research Institute to save the second young master, passed by the decoration market, and collected it by the way." What Uncle Wang didn't say was that they took the entire building of the decoration market All collected.

"Qindao Research Institute? Why did Jing Yuan go to Qindao Research Institute? And Xiao Wang, didn't you become a zombie? What's the matter with the first place?" Master Qi asked.

Uncle Wang replied: "After I became a zombie in Wangjia Village, the young master couldn't bear to kill me and didn't let me commit suicide, so he hid me in the space. Later, until the ability can be upgraded, the zombie can also be upgraded, and the upgrade Zombies can have the memory of human beings, so he collected crystal nuclei for me to upgrade, and because of this, I upgraded. Although I am still a zombie, but I am very lucky, I am now a first-level light zombie, I have light It's a supernatural power."

Master Qi, Qi Cheng and Qi Jinghui were stunned after hearing this. Uncle Wang was stunned by his luck to be upgraded to a crystal nucleus zombie, a light-type zombie that can be purified, purifying all viruses, bacteria, etc. It is really lucky. The second "disease" that stunned Qi Jingyan was that it was unheard of to put zombies into the space, and let the zombies upgrade, which is extremely weird. In the final analysis, autistic patients are willful.

Uncle Wang didn't reveal the secret of Qi Jingyan's space, and his excuse now is also impeccable. Besides, Qi Jingyan is autistic, and he doesn't need to explain what he does, because he doesn't need the reason of normal people, and the members of the Qi family really believe it. After all, Qi Jingyan also collected all the bones and corpses in Tucheng County. Entering the space and thinking of this, Qi Jinghui felt chilly. After collecting so many bones and corpses, I don't know how Jing Yan's little head grew.

No, autism is not for everyone. And this kind of mistake is not something that every autistic person will do, so everything is luck. If you are lucky, you can do anything.

"I have restored the memory of human beings. After having the light-type grace ability, the zombie poison on my body has also been purified." Uncle Wang said again, "So now, except for the black blood, everything else is no different from ordinary people."

Qi Cheng sighed: "It's good that you're fine, and Steward Wang is finally relieved." Uncle Wang is fine, and for the Qi family, it's also a happy thing, which means that the Qi family has another supernatural zombie.

"What about Jing Yuan?"

"I'm also a zombie." Qi Jingyuan said, "It's just that I don't have the luck of Uncle Wang. Grandpa, uncle, cousin, didn't the lady named Gulina tell you about my situation at noon?" Qi Jingyuan's voice was ironic, and he looked at them with a half-smile.

"So, what she said is true?" Master Qi asked, "When you become a zombie, you have human memory? It's completely different from the memory recovered by Xiao Wang's upgrade?"

"Yes." Qi Jingyuan replied, "My body The zombie poison is still there, so don't get too close to me, it will be bad if you get poisoned."

"You...Jing Yuan..." Master Qi lowered his face, "Do you want to make Grandpa feel sad?"

"I It doesn't mean that." Qi Jingyuan said, "Then Grandpa, I am a zombie now, and I have human memory once I become a zombie. I have been imprisoned in the Qindao Research Institute for a long time. Now you want to imprison me in the base Institute?"

"Of course grandpa wouldn't do that." Master Qi said, "I am your grandpa, no matter what kind of relationship you have with the Qi family, I am your grandpa, your dear grandpa."

"Grandpa, I'm sorry , I have treated the heart of a gentleman with the heart of a villain, since grandpa said so, I can rest assured." Qi Jingyuan smiled harmlessly.

"You... hey..." Master Qi sighed, "But there is something, what else does Grandpa want your help with, Grandpa, please tell me." Qi Jingyuan said politely.

"For the sake of human beings, you still need to provide blood to that teacher Gu for research, but if your life is not in danger, is it okay for grandpa to ask you?" Master Qi asked.

"No problem." Qi Jingyuan said, "Anyway, the research institute of the base in H City will also take my blood, and it is nothing to provide research to the local base. After all, it is related to human beings all over the world, and the contribution I can make That's all."

"H City Base Research Institute?" Qi Cheng frowned.

"Well, the Qindao Research Institute belongs to City H, and the researchers there were rescued to the base in City H. That Teacher Gu knew about my situation because she was from the Qindao Research Institute. What about other Qindao research institutes? Of course the people in the institute knew about my situation. They didn't take me away for the sake of my younger brother and Young Master Qi. They hoped that I would give some blood. For Jing Yan's sake? "Qi Jinghui didn't understand very well.

Qi Jingyuan raised the corners of his mouth: "Qi Shao has a second-level ice ability, and my younger brother has a second-level space and a second-level wood ability. The people sent by the H city base are all first-level abilities, and of course they will not offend the second-level abilities." A person with supernatural powers." The pride in that tone seemed to be that the second-level supernatural person was himself.

My younger brother is a word that bites especially hard.

Qi Jingyuan thought to himself, the Qi family will never know that the Qi Jingyan they gave up is superior to anyone in supernatural powers, and in the last days, he is stronger and richer than anyone else.

"That's really great." Master Qi said, he had long ignored the complacency in Qi Jingyuan's tone, because Qi Jingyan is his grandson, Qi Jingyan is outstanding and powerful, which is also his pride.

"There are several wood-type superpowers in the base who are researching and cultivating plants and vegetables. Do you want to join?" Qi Jinghui asked, "You are a second-level wood-type superpower, so you should be stronger than them."

"No." Qi Jingyan said , "I'll do my own research."

Qi Jinghui was taken aback: "Okay, then you do your own research. When the time comes, you'll succeed in your research, and you'll have to tell your elder brother."

"No, exchange it with a crystal nucleus." Qi Jinghui said.

"Hahahaha..." Qi Jinghui laughed loudly, "I want to take advantage of the elder brother? You are stingy." In his heart, Qi Jingyan is just a child, a bit willful.

"Jing Yan is better at talking than before." Qi Chengdao, "That's fine, we're all brothers, we need to get acquainted."

"That's right, we're all from the Qi family, and we all need to be united," Master Qi followed. "The Qi family's honor is everyone's honor, we are all one family."

At about eight o'clock in the evening, the Qi family left.

"Jing Yuan, let me try to see if I can purify the zombie poison on your body." Uncle Wang called Qi Jingyuan.

"Okay."

"Go to the room." There are

two bedrooms on the third floor, one is for Qi Jingyan and Qi Chuan, and the other one is just enough for them to purify.

the next day

When Qi Jingyan went downstairs to have breakfast, he saw Uncle Wang staring at the thick dark circles under his eyes. Qi Jingyan looked at it several times curiously, thoughtfully.

But his gaze was too direct, so Uncle Wang had no choice but to explain: "The zombie poison on Jing Yuan's body was purified yesterday, and I didn't sleep well after the purification."

"Oh." Qi Jingyan responded. Then he asked belatedly, "Brother, has the poison been purified?"

Uncle Wang shook his head: "It can only be purified a little, my ability is too low. But it is a good thing to be able to purify."

"Eat well Let me try the rice." Qi Jingyan said.

"Don't worry." Qi Jingyuan said, "Keep it, and you can defend yourself."

"Huh?" Qi Jingyan didn't understand.

Uncle Wang smiled: "Young master, don't worry."

"Oh." Qi Jingyan really didn't worry anymore.

"An Han and Lin Feng should pay attention, don't let Jing Yuan's saliva and blood enter your wounds. Zombie poison is infected through blood and saliva contacting the human body. If you are infected, tell me or the young master immediately. "Uncle Wang said.

"Yes, I understand."

"I see."

Hao Linfeng and An Han said in unison.

"Uncle Wang, I have a question." Wang Ming said.

"What question?" Uncle Wang asked.

"Brother Jing Yuan, will it be contagious if you eat with us?" Wang Ming asked.

"You are a supernatural person, what are you worried about?" Uncle Wang said angrily, "When there are many people, like yesterday, Jing Yuan didn't eat with us. He just ate together. I used the power of light to purify the tableware when I was serving the bowl."

"Uncle Wang is mighty." Wang Ming hurriedly flattered him.

"Uncle Wang is mighty." Qi Jingyan also shouted slogans.

"Uncle Wang is mighty." Qi Chuan also shouted slogans.

A group of problem children, Uncle Wang thought to himself.

After a good meal, everyone is ready to sweep the home appliance market. The air conditioner in the villa is not enough, and there is no anti-theft door on the outer wall, all of which have to be installed.

So, Uncle Wang arranged for the mission: Uncle Wang himself, Qi Jingyan, Qi Chuan, and Qi Jingyuan.