187 Young Master Proposes Marriage-188 The little yellow chicken is awesome

who is this

Wang Ming looked at the person coming. Isn't this look too dirty?

"Chengji, you are back." Mrs. Qi was very happy to see Chengji.

"Auntie." Chengji looked around, "Where's the boss? Where's Lin Feng? The guard said they're here, where are they?"

"They're on a mission." Mrs. Qi said, "Chengji, you boy, you're finally back I've missed everyone during this time."

"Don't worry, Auntie, the boss is back, and I'll crawl back even if I die." Chengji exclaimed again, "Wow, there's a lot of food here."

Mrs. Qi Served him a bowl of iced common bayberry soup: "Xiao San is on a mission. This is the trading hall opened by Yan Yan. You can sit here for a while and have lunch here. Auntie will cook something delicious for you."

"Thank you Auntie." Chengji took a sip, in the hot summer, drinking a bowl of iced bayberry soup was really comforting.

Mrs. Qi left Mrs. Han and Mr. Han, leaving only Qi Jingyan, Wang Ming, Cheng Ji and Han Tiantian in the trading hall.

Chengji came to Qi Jingyan's side: "You are the young master of the Qi family, right? I heard that Yan Lang mentioned you at the S city base."

Qi Jingyan looked at him, confused.

"Yanyan, this is my cousin's teammate, called Chengji. He used to be a confused person, but he was taken to the army by his cousin, so he became a decent person." Chengji is also from a family, but his father doesn't care My mother doesn't love her, because she doesn't study well and no one cares about her, so she is a proper dude. No one knew how Qi Chuan took a fancy to him, and brought him to the barracks, and his whole person began to change.

"Hello." It turned out to be Achuan's teammates, and teammates are friends, Qi Jingyan understood.

"Hello." Chengji ate watermelon and lay down on the coffee table, "I'm exhausted, I'll take a rest."

During dinner, Qi Chuanchuan and others came back, saw Chengji, and the members of the Tiger Roar team were happy Extremely. Several people listened to him talking about the things on the road together.

Going out this time, because it is not a bookstore, and there are no space powers, so everyone has a bag. After returning, everyone took out the things in the bag. Although there were not many, there was still some food. Some are ham sausages, some are instant noodles, and the biggest harvest is 4 bags of 50-jin flour. Passed by a breakfast shop and found it in the attic of the ceiling.

This store is a storefront room. In some places, the storefront room is divided into upstairs and downstairs, because the storefront room is relatively high. The upstairs and downstairs compartments of this breakfast shop are relatively hidden, and the other teams didn't find it when they went to collect supplies, so Qi Chuan took someone back to bring the flour back and put it in the space of Yanyan.

"Make dumplings to eat at the end of the month, okay?" Qi Chuan looked at the young man who had been staring blankly since he came back.

Qi Jingyan nodded and put away the flour.

"Wang Ming put away these scattered supplies, ham sausage, instant noodles, and luncheon meat. Put the ones with a long expiration date, and take out the ones with a short expiration date to add more food for everyone." Qi Chuan said again.

"Okay." Wang Ming took a foam box, put the things away, and put them in the kitchen.

Wang Ming had already prepared dinner, and it was still served with rice. One big bowl of corn and chicken soup for each person, and a plate of rice covered with shredded radish and scrambled eggs. One meat and one vegetarian, everyone is very satisfied with this kind of life. However, it couldn't compare with Qi Jingyan's dishes next to him.

Qi Jingyan is egg custard, cabbage in a dry pot, and braised mutated animal meat. However, the young master had a bad appetite today, and he didn't move after eating a few chopsticks.

After a good meal, Qi Chuan held a meeting. Now the Tiger Roar team has 26 members, plus Yin Feng, Hao Linfeng, Miao Miao, and Cheng Ji Qi Chuan rearranged the team. One team is led by Hao Linfeng, and the other is Yan Kai leads the team, and a team leads the team with success. Yin Feng started a team with Yan. In terms of skills, Qi Chuan wanted Yin Feng to lead the team, but Yin Feng and the members of the Tiger Roar team were not familiar with each other. , so Yin Feng is not suitable.

"Tomorrow, Cheng Ji and Yan Kai's team will go out, Miao Miao will follow, and Lin Feng's team will rest. Miao Miao will work hard, and when you recruit other wood-type superhumans, you will have a rest. From now on, the team will take turns to go on missions for two days. Take a day off, don't go to the suburbs for the time being, and go a little further when all of us are ready." Qi Chuan said.

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go to rest."

After everyone left, Qi Chuan sat in front of Qi Jingyan: "What's wrong with Yanyan? Are you unhappy today?" He was very sensitive to Qi Jingyan's words and deeds, When he came back today, Qi Jingyan didn't greet him happily, but looked at him with a frown, which made Qi Chuan feel that something must have happened.

Qi Jingyan shook his head, then lowered his head.

Qi Chuan moved the stool behind him, hugged him from behind, and put his head on his shoulder: "What are you thinking about? Is there a problem that you can't think about, so you are very distressed?"

Qi Jingyan shrank his neck and did not speak. But Qichuan felt cool, but he felt very comfortable, so he unconsciously moved closer.

Qi Chuan opened his mouth and bit his earlobe: "But I have something bothering me. I want to ask Yanyan to analyze it for me, is that okay?"

Qi Jingyan shrank his neck and pushed his head away with one hand: "Yes."

"I was sweeping the streets outside today, and I really miss Yanyan, what should I do?" Qi Chuan asked.

Qi Jingyan blushed, he didn't know why, but he was a little embarrassed.

Qi Chuan licked his neck again: "Yanyan, what should we do?"

"I'll go sweep the streets with you," Qi Jingyan replied. This way you can see him and you won't think about it.

"Sweeping the streets is too tiring, and people will get tanned. I don't want you to go with me. What should I do?" Qi Chuan asked.

After hearing this, Qi Jingyan felt a little happy. He took out his mobile phone from the space, then called up the selfie, and took a photo. In the photo, the two are in the same frame. Qi Chuan lay on his shoulders, with his face pressed against Qi Jingyan, with a smile in his eyes.

"The words are really clever." Qi Chuan praised.

"En." Qi Jingyan acquiesced to his compliment.

"Smart words, I still have one wish, can you help me?" Qi Chuan put away his mobile phone and hid it in his trouser pocket, so that he can watch it from time to time when he is on a mission in the future, which is great.

"Huh?" Qi Jingyan asked.

"I want to know why Yanyan is unhappy today. If I don't know, I won't be able to sleep today. I will be unhappy. What should I do?" Qi Jingyan asked.

In the next room, Wang Ming was sitting on the sofa with prickly heat on his buttocks. Hearing the other man coaxing the boy with a low voice, he once again felt that he should find someone else, otherwise he would die of acid sooner or later.

Qi Jingyan was silent again.

"I'm so sad, I'm so bored." Qi Chuan put his arms around Qi Jingyan's shoulders and hugged him tightly, "Yanyan doesn't care about me anymore, I'm so sad."

"No." Qi Jingyan explained, "I care about you Yes ."

Wang Ming sighed: The young master was deceived, so innocent.

"Then tell me, why are you so depressed?" Qi Chuandao

Qi Jingyan was silent again, but this time he was not silent, his mouth moved, trying to say something, but he didn't make a sound. Qi Chuan didn't force him, just clasped him tightly in his arms, smelling the baby-like breath on his body.

"Achuan, are you willing to marry me?" Suddenly, Qi Jingyan spoke.

Poof...Wang Ming, who was watching a video, was so scared that he almost smashed his computer.

Cluck... The little yellow chicken croaked twice.

Yin Feng sat aside and asked Wang Ming silently, what's going on?

Wang Ming shrugged his shoulders, indicating that he didn't know either.

Not to mention that Wang Ming and Yin Feng were taken aback, even Qi Chuan himself suspected that he was hallucinating. "You... Yanyan, what did you just say?" God knows how nervous he was in his calm voice at this moment. His heart was pounding, and he pressed against Qi Jingyan's back, and he didn't know if the boy felt it. Qi Chuan thought that Qi Jingyan would never understand the word "marriage" in this life, and he never even dared to imagine that his baby would propose to him.

Yes, Qi Chuan felt that if he didn't have hallucinations, then his baby had proposed to him.

"Achuan, are you willing to marry me?" Qi Jingyan asked again. With uneasiness and caution, I am afraid that Qi Chuan will refuse.

God...Qi Chuan wanted to laugh and shout, he didn't know what happened to Qi Jingyan today that would make him want to marry him, but he was so grateful for the people and things that stimulated Qi Jingyan. Originally, he waited patiently, he wanted to wait for Qi Jingyan to grow up a bit more and understand the ways of the world, and then talk to him about the love between them. But now, all my plans and plans are gone.

"I am willing, of course I am willing." Qi Chuan immediately said his heart, and at the same time happily kissed Qi Jingyan's face several times. "But Yanyan, do you know what marriage means?" Qi Chuan asked cautiously. If he was a bit confused, he shouldn't have asked, and then married his baby as he wished. However, his reason still prevailed and he wanted to ask. "En." Qi Jingyan nodded, "Once we get married, Achuan and I will be together forever." It turned out that he knew, Qichuan breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, once we get married, we can be together forever. Yanyan, thank you for wanting to marry me, and I want to marry you too. I have wanted to marry you since I was a little tiger." Wang Ming thought to himself: Young Master Prayer Fair nonsense. The little tiger didn't understand these thoughts, it was clearly a honeyed sword. However, Qi Jingyan was even happier after hearing this. "A Chuan, how do you want to get married?"