92Qi Jingyuan Clue

The pigeon lay on the ground and stretched out his hands down. The basement where Fan Penghai was held was not very high. It was the place used by the Fan family to store grain in the past, and there was some revolutionary history.

In addition, Fan Penghai was a tall man who could hook the pigeon's hand by reaching out, so they took a little effort and quickly pulled Fan Penghai up.

It's just that the pigeon's hand is scratched by a blood stain by the steel bar, which is about ten centimeters long.

After Fan Penghai was rescued, he knelt down directly to the mouse and others: "Thank you."

"No." The mouse picked him up and said, "It's not the time to talk. They will find that you are missing tomorrow morning. Next, you have to leave the village."

"You can leave from the back mountain." Fan Xuezhi said, "Dad, let's go from the back mountain."

Fan Penghai touched his head: "What about you? If I escape, the village head will definitely doubt you. After all, the people in the village can't let me go.

The mouse thought for a moment, "Go back and discuss it with Hao Linfeng."

Back at Fan Penghai's house, everyone discussed it and decided to leave overnight. But the question is: "If we leave, what about the water here?" They have no water." Although the people in the village are a little too much to Fan Penghai, their behavior is understandable at the end of the world.

Qi Jingyan narrowed half his eyes and listened to them, and then yawned again. So sleepy.

"It's practical sunflowers that can purify polluted water." The voice of the little yellow chicken sounded in Qi Jingyan's mind.

Qi Jingyan suddenly opened his eyes: "Huh?"

"If you save Fan Penghai, you can't thirst the villagers." The little yellow chicken said, "Although they are selfish, the root cause is the disaster of our intelligent creatures. There is a well in the village, and the water inside can be purified with sunflowers."

Qi Jingyan agreed to the little yellow chicken, saying to the mouse and others who were trying to solve the water source problem of the villagers, "It can purify the water in the well. Hearing Qi Jingyan's words, the mouse and others immediately thought of the wood power. The wood power can heal the wounds, so it can also purify the contaminated water?"

"Then we will purify the well water before leaving." Mouse Road.

"I know where the well is." Fan Penghai said, "The village head's house has a well."

"Wait here. The young master and I are going." Hao Linfeng said, "It's easy to beat the grass and scare the snake if there are too many people."

The mouse thought for a moment and understood what Hao Linfeng meant. Although they saved Fan Penghai, they don't know what Fan Penghai is, so they still have to be prepared." Well, be careful."

When I arrived at the village head's house, the well was in the corner of the yard, which was very easy to find. The wooden cover of the well was opened, and there was a smell of corrosion in it. Qi Jingyan took out the sunflower from the space, and in an instant, it was illuminated around.

Hao Linfeng's eyes flashed. This was the last flower used to save Qi Shao's arm. The young master is really mysterious. Fortunately, he proposed to let the mouse and others stay at Fan Penghai's house, otherwise...

A sunflower is not enough. Qi Jingyan threw a total of five sunflowers to purify the water in the well. As the sunflowers purified, the smell in the well slowly disappeared.

Back to Fan Penghai's house, everyone was in a hurry.

"How's it going?" The mouse asked.

"It's settled. Let's go." Hao Linfeng said, "But leave them a letter before departure and tell them that the well water at the village head's house has been purified. Anyway, we left overnight, and Fan Penghai was rescued from the ancestral hall. They could also think of what we did."

Fan Penghai frowned: "There are pen and paper at home. I'll get it."

When Fan Penghai brought the paper and pen and left the letter on the table, they left from the back camellia forest as Fan Xuezhi said. The off-road vehicle provided by Xinshui County Base can accommodate less than seven people, so at this time, Damu drives Qi Jingyan's RV. Of course, the bed is the territory of Qi Jingyan and the little tiger, and no one can sleep.

"Find a place to sleep first." Mouse Road.

"Uh-huh." Big wood echoed.

After getting on the car, Fan Penghai's nervous heart relaxed. He said, "Thank you very much today. I, Fan Penghai, am very grateful."

"It's the end of the world. It's superfluous to say thank you. You're welcome to have a chance to repay." Hao Linfeng said, "My name is Hao Linfeng. This is a mouse, the driving is Damu, this is a pigeon, and Qi Jingyan, my young master, sleeps. Except for me, they are all superpowers like you.

"Wait... Qi Jingyan? It seems that I have heard of this name somewhere. Fan Penghai thought for a moment, "Qi Jingyan...Qi Jingyan... By the way, it's Qi Jingyuan. Qi Jingyuan's name is so similar. You should know each other, right?

Hao Linfeng's heart moved: "Do you know Qi Jingyuan? Qi Jingyuan is the eldest brother of the young master. The young master has been looking for his eldest brother.

"I've seen it in the hospital before." Fan Penghai said, "He was sent to the hospital with a fever like me. We were quarantined in one place. He... He seemed to have been sent somewhere to study, and I was lucky that the fever subsided when I was sent away, so they thought I had a common cold."

"Send it? Research?" Hao Linfeng frowned, "What's going on?"

"I don't know the details." Fan Penghai said, "A month ago, there were too many people infected with the virus and fever. After being sent to the hospital, they were directly quarantined and then secretly sent away for research. I was also in quarantine and listened to them inadvertently exposed.

"Which hospital were you quarantined in?" Hao Linfeng asked.

"H City Third People's Hospital." Fan Penghai Road.

Hao Linfeng thought for a moment and felt that it was wrong: "Qi Jingyuan disappeared in N City. Even if he has a fever and is quarantined, he should be sent to a hospital in N City. How could it be a hospital in City H?"

"I don't know about this." Fan Penghai said, "Did you have a picture of him?" I remember his appearance. We chatted when we were quarantined together. He said that he was going to see his younger brother, but later he came to City H halfway.

Hao Linfeng remembered that Qi Jingyan said that his eldest brother disappeared on the day he went to Wangjia Village to see him.

"Yes." Qi Jingyan didn't know when he woke up, and maybe he didn't fall asleep. He walked over with his mobile phone, "Photos."

There is a photo of Qi Jingyuan in the mobile phone album. This is a group photo of the brothers taken together when Qi Jingyuan came to see him.

Fan Penghai took over his mobile phone: "Yes, that's him. It was this person who locked me up at that time."

If Master Qi is really sent for research, only the senior management of the government of City H knows where those who have a fever went.

Mouse said, "And the senior management of the government of H City should be in the base of City H. We happen to make up this time."

"Young master, go and have a rest first. We won't know where your eldest brother was sent to study until we get to the H city base." Hao Linfeng explained.

"Uh-huh." Qi Jingyan climbed to bed again and went to bed obediently.

"What you mentioned before, am I a superpower?" Fan Penghai asked hesitantly again.

"Don't you know?" At this moment, the mouse was surprised, "Aren't you a water superpower?"

"You said that this would turn into a superpower?" Fan Penghai frowned.

"When the zombie broke out, didn't the national news disclose the matter of the supernatural?" The pigeon also felt strange. Let's see why Fan Penghai didn't understand.

"I've seen the news, but the news doesn't describe the powers in detail." Fan Penghai said, "The village head and others regarded me as a monster. But even if they know that I am a superpower, they will imprison me. They are afraid that I will leave the village to find my eldest son. In fact, I don't have this idea at all. The end of the world is so chaotic. Where can I go to find my eldest son? The best way is to wait for my eldest son to come back in the village.

"That's the reason." Damu said, "I don't know how my parents are doing. The closer I get to H, the more nervous I am. I hope they are fine." As soldiers, after the zombies broke out, their first task was to obey the arrangement of the military headquarters and go to the front line to save people. They had no time to think about their parents. They can only rely on their parents to be rescued by others like those people they rescue.

The car was parked on the road from the village. In front of it was a spacious urban and rural road, surrounded by trees, houses and other shelters. Nowadays, there are street lights on urban and rural roads, so the sight and light are better.

The bed of the RV is quite large, about 1.5 meters wide, and Qi Jingyan and the little tiger account for only one-third. The two leaned on each other and looked very warm.

The little tiger slept in Qi Jingyan's arms, and his little tail moved and scratched on Qi Jingyan's navel.

"Uh-huh."

Qi Jingyan whispered, and his stomach was a little itchy. He reached out to grab the little tiger's tail. The little tiger slowly opened his eyes. His indigo eyes were as deep and beautiful as the ocean. He climbed to Qi Jingyan's pillow, rubbed Qi Jingyan's forehead, and then stretched out his tongue and licked his face. Then he lay aside and looked at Qi Jingyan's sleepy eyes happily.

Lian Qi Jingyan looked good in his eyes.

However, the little tiger stretched out his tongue again and licked the saliva at the corners of Qi Jingyan's mouth. Licking and licking, the tip of his tongue slipped through Qi Jingyan's lips, and his soft and pink lips suddenly aroused the little tiger's never been interested. He licked his tongue on Qi Jingyan's lips several times, and then quietly put it into Qi Jingyan's mouth, because when Qi Jingyan slept, his mouth was slightly open.

I don't know what happened to the little tiger. His heart suddenly accelerated. He felt nervous about doing bad things. Just as he was about to stick out his tongue, Qi Jingyan's tongue moved and pushed his tongue out.

Peng... pounding.

The little tiger felt that his heart was broken.

He looked at Qi Jingyan nervously and didn't know what to do.

At this time, Qi Jingyan opened his eyes and looked at Qi Jingyan. The little tiger became more nervous. He retreated and retreated into the corner.

"Are you hungry?" Qi Jingyan rubbed his eyes.

The little tiger nodded.

"You can't eat your mouth." Qi Jingyan was seriously educated, "The tongue can't be eaten."

Oh, my God, the little tiger was stunned. He didn't mean to eat. He just saw Qi Jingyan drooling and wanted to lick it, lick it... He continued to lick.