121Uncle Wang Comes Out

Comincia dall'inizio

Uncle Wang said politely, his tone unquestionable. He was older than Hao Linfeng, and he was in the army with Qi Jingyan's father. Before he left the army, he had already made meritorious service, so standing there had a certain aura.

Hao Linfeng knew very well about the relationship between Uncle Wang and Qi Jingyan, An Han told him. So Uncle Wang is like a father to Qi Jingyan.

Hao Linfeng treated him as politely and respectfully as an elder: "Hello, Uncle Wang, I know about the situation of the young master. I followed the young master from Tucheng County to N City. We met the Qi family at the Ningxiang Base in N City. , I also met your father, so I know a lot about the Qi family."

"My father?" Uncle Wang's calm expression changed slightly, and he was happy to hear that the old father was still alive, "How is my father?" Is your health okay?" Since he met his father at the base in N City and was still with the Qi family, his father is of course alive.

"He is in good health, but he is very sad to hear your news." Hao Linfeng said.

Then, Hao Linfeng told Uncle Wang about the details of his acquaintance with Qi Jingyan, borrowed from Wangjiacun to come here, and told Uncle Wang about everything big and small.

Qi Jingyan took out a stool from the space, and sat there with a dazed expression... Sitting on Qi Chuan's lap, Qi Chuan hugged him, and both of them listened with a dazed expression. so boring.

"This is all our experience." Hao Linfeng said, "You can ask me if you have other questions that you don't understand. I swear on the honor of a soldier that everything I said is true."

"Are you a soldier?" Uncle Wang was a little surprised, "In Which unit??"

"I'm a special soldier of the Fourth Military Region, and then Second Master Qi, the young master's father, died, so I quit the army."

"Are you a special soldier?" Hao Linfeng was a little surprised, "No wonder the young master doesn't understand guns, but he prepared a gun. You prepared it, right? I am from the Huxiao Special Forces of the General Military District of City B of the First Military Region."

"Special Special Forces Team?" Uncle Wang was a little surprised, "It's amazing."

"Our Tiger Roar special team has 120 people except the captain. There are 10 people in a squad and 30 people in a row. There are four rows in total. We only listen to the captain, and the captain is ordered by the army. Ministry." Hao Linfeng looked at Qi Chuan again, "Young Master Qi is the captain." Now Uncle

Wang was even more surprised, and he also looked at Qi Chuan. Qi Chuan lowered his head, put his chin against Qi Jingyan's shoulder, stuck out his tongue for a while and licked Qi Jingyan's neck, and then lightly bit Qi Jingyan's earlobe. Really...Like a little pet

, Hao Linfeng blushed: "Pray for him..."

"I understand." Uncle Wang didn't care, "He saved the young master, I am very grateful."

"Little master, brother Hao, pray Come on, eat, where are you?" Pigeon shouted.

"It's in front." The mouse followed, and saw it with psychic powers. Hao Linfeng came to call for someone, but he didn't go back after so long. Everyone was worried, so they let the mouse and the pigeon come out to look for him.

"Come out, let me out quickly." The little yellow chicken protested in Qi Jingyan's mind. When Qi Jingyan released Uncle Wang, he didn't take the little yellow chicken out along the way. Now that he heard about the food, the little yellow chicken couldn't wait any longer. As a little bird, it also needs to eat lunch.

After the little yellow chicken came out, it flew around and landed on Uncle Wang's shoulder, clucking.

Uncle Wang touched him and said, "Mr. Little Yellow Chicken, thank you." Uncle Wang knew that Little Yellow Chicken was neither a chicken nor a bird. It was a very mysterious existence, so he respected Little Yellow Chicken very much.

Hearing what he said, Hao Linfeng was extremely surprised.

Compared to Hao Linfeng's astonishment, the jaws of the mice and pigeons that came over were about to drop to the ground.

The little yellow chicken... was called Mr., and his status was instantly raised, even higher than humans.

"Young master." Mouse and Pigeon came over, and also saw a strange but strong middle-aged man. The man's facial features are very tough, and his back is straight. He seems to be a serious and steady person, but he has a gentle atmosphere. He is smiling and very kind. "Who is this?" the mouse asked.

"This is called Uncle Wang, who is the young master's housekeeper. After the end of the world, he separated from the young master. Later, he found out about the young master when he arrived at the Ningxiang base.

He chased after him to the H city base. After learning the news, he chased here. "Hao Linfeng said, "Young master was brought up by him. By the way, he was in the same unit as you before retiring, the Special Forces of the National Fourth Military Region." Hearing that it was Qi Jingyan's elder, they were very relieved and a little suspicious All gone.

When they heard that they were from the Fourth Military Region, they felt kind. When they heard that they were from the Special Forces, they respected them and saluted Uncle Wang: "They are soldiers under Commander Yu. They are called rats." "I He's also a soldier under Commander Yu, and he's known outside as the pigeon," said the pigeon. Uncle Wang also gave them a military salute: "The original special forces unit, nicknamed Thunder."

"Thunder? Are you that super strong senior? I heard from Teacher Yu that the nickname of Thunder comes from the anger of Thunder, which means anger." It means that you have great strength. Is that right?" The mouse was very surprised when he heard this title. "Have you heard of it?" Uncle Wang laughed loudly, "It's been a long time since anyone told me this. Are you a soldier under Yu Gang?" "Yes, so it's really you."

The mouse was a little happy. Master Yu said that if Lei Ting hadn't retired back then, the position of master would not have been his turn. So, he gave the military salute again, "It's an honor to meet you, Sansheng is lucky." "Young man, don't exaggerate." Uncle Wang smiled, but there was a little loneliness in his smile. The mouse's words reminded him of the army and Qi Jingyan's father. The matter of Thunder's Fury also came because of Qi Jingyan's father. Qi Jingyan listened curiously, his eyes were bright.