Chapter 131 (short) - Seductive demon

Author's notes: Alright, why the hell not? This one is really short but it's linked to the previous chapter so here we are. Thursday's chapter will still be a short one, so... yeah. I know you all want this, you dirty little creatures.

...

Quinn and Negan, Commonwealth (short)

The same night

After we got over our first shock we both fell into such tranquility that I barely ever felt. Our hands weren't trembling anymore. I felt safe in his arms and became so calm. His forehead was against mine for a little while now and we were just breathing. He slowly moved away a little bit and kissed me. It was so warm and loving at first but I just couldn't get enough of him. My hand slipped to the back of his neck and it turned into a making-out session, but it was still slow and romantic. After a while, he backed away and said:

"We should celebrate all the good news..." he suggested. I scoffed still embarrassed. He kissed me again, gently. Who could say no to him when he was wearing a suit? "I can see the look in your eyes..." he murmured in my ears. That cheeky bad boy attitude returned once again. "The way you're staring at me..." he said teasingly between kisses. I was dead. How did he go from being a happy father to this seductive demon in like 10 minutes? My smile faded away. He was right. I wanted to take off his shirt. He got rid of his coat not taking his eyes off me like he read my mind. He was wearing a white shirt and I wanted to unbutton it so badly. He didn't kiss me just slipped his hands back onto my waist.

"So?" he asked seductively again. I felt like I could faint at any minute. My heart was racing crazily. I felt so embarrassed that I got busted that I was staring at him but at the same time, I didn't really mind it. He slipped his finger under my chin, making me look him in the eyes. "What are you waiting for?" he asked in his low voice with that impish sparkle in his eyes. That was it. I lost it.

I kissed him wildly while I pushed him by his chest towards the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and I sat on his lap. I moved so fast that we both heard my dress just ripped, but we didn't care. Who the hell cared anyway about dresses anymore at the end of the world?

After making out for a while I backed away and while breathing heavily I started to unbutton his shirt. We looked each other in the eye while I did the first button. Then I slowly, unsurely did the second one. And then I went on, revealing more and more of his chest while his hands were wandering around my body. He waited patiently, it was clear he enjoyed the last time when I got all the control. He let me do whatever I wanted. I sped it up and quickly unbuttoned the rest, and when I finished and his body was completely exposed, I pushed him down to the bed. He didn't take off the shirt it was just unbuttoned but somehow it drove me crazy. He drove me crazy. I climbed on top of him and kissed him wildly again. He let me do all this while his hands were stroking and caressing everywhere he could reach. But after a while, he grabbed me and turned us around, making me lie under him. His eyes were searching for where my gown was ripped and when he found it, he grabbed it and with one move he ripped it completely. I was lying there only wearing my panties. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, starting another making-out session. We were wild and I loved it. I just couldn't get enough of him. It didn't take long for him to get rid of the rest of his clothes and in an instant, he was on top of me spending the next hour not thinking about anything but each other.

...

Author's notes: Listen to "Comatose" by Skillet for Negan. ❤

Listen to "Shameless" by Camila Cabello for Quinn. ❤

Thank You for reading! ❤