Chapter 119 - Goodbye, Alexandria

Quinn and Negan, Alexandria

I saw Eugene and Gabriel show the list of names to Hornsby about who wanted to move to the Commonwealth. He nodded approvingly, smiling. We headed towards the door with Negan. Carol and Daryl were talking to Aaron and Maggie. We went back to my house for the last time.

"We should start packing, I guess," I said, letting out a sigh.

"Yeah. Do you think I can wear my leather jacket again?" suddenly Negan asked unsurely. He was already making a list in his head of what to take with us.

"Are you asking whether it would upset Daryl or not? I don't know," I said honestly. After a couple of minutes of silence, I asked: "Doesn't it have... like a symbolic meaning to you? I mean... you're not that Negan anymore."

"Yeah, you're right. But it makes me look good," Negan replied simply. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"It makes you look good?" I repeated still giggling.

"Don't you agree?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah, well... I didn't see you wear it that much. I mean... I saw you wear it once when we were at war..."

"My dear love, I was wearing it when we reunited. After I killed Alpha. At the spikes... remember?" he asked smiling handsomely. I stopped for a second, and Negan did too.

"Holy shit, you're right! How could I forget that? I mean, sorry I didn't really pay attention to what you were wearing... It was you! All it mattered was... seeing you," I said as I turned serious. Negan tilted his head slightly to one side.

"I know, I was just teasing you," he said honestly. "Of course, it didn't matter. But... if it has a symbolic meaning, then it would rather be that day, not the previous ones," he stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked as we continued walking up to the porch.

"I mean it reminds me of that day I saved Alexandria and got you back, not the war with Rick and all the bullshit I did back then. I was wearing it when I was the villain... and I was wearing it when I saved Alexandria. It kinda grew on me."

I felt like my heart fell out of my chest. He would rather link that jacket in his head with reuniting with me and not with the war... I didn't see that answer coming. After my heart skipped a beat it started pounding crazily. Negan had no idea what I had in mind. We stepped through the door, which Negan closed behind us, then I suddenly pushed him against the door and kissed him. He got surprised but didn't really mind it. How could he be so perfect with all the mistakes he had? The way he redeemed himself, the way he changed got me to fall in love with him even more, if that was possible. I couldn't stop kissing him. We were making out for quite a while, and this time the situation escalated quickly. I was barely able to hold myself back the past week, so it was due. Negan was trying to hold himself back too, while he was still injured and I didn't want to cause him pain. But that's over. His injuries almost completely healed, they didn't hurt anymore.

"Last sex in this house?" he asked panting as he backed away for a second.

"Yeah...," I said as we oriented toward the stairs while making out.

"Let's say goodbye to the bed," he panted and we hurried upstairs...

...

We were still careful with each other, I didn't want to accidentally cause pain to his injuries and Negan was still a gentleman with me. We were a bit impatient, but other than that, we didn't go very wild this time either. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome... Very hot... Perfect. But it was as gentle and as slow as we always did it. As we were lying in bed, naked, trying to catch our breaths, I glanced at him.