The man let out a scream from the stab in his leg, his hands freeing from Taehyung's neck

The man let out a scream from the stab in his leg, his hands freeing from Taehyung's neck. Taehyung jerks away from him. He violently coughs trying to catch his breath. The man falls back onto his feet and trembling from the wound.

"I-I am just about done with you people!" Taehyung shaking let out.

And it was true. He was done with others trying to power him. He isn't the same fighter boy who is scared to fight back! He might be weak but he will never let anyone ever to fucking hurt him or his family! These people have made him suffer enough! And he was through it!

Pushing past his fear and tear he grabbed onto whatever he could find and lunches towards the man! Taehyung doesn't know how to fight, he never fought for himself! But right now he is fighting for his kids and till his last breath, he will protect his children.

The wooden-like object in his hand becomes his weapon and attacks the man

The wooden-like object in his hand becomes his weapon and attacks the man. Their position changed now Taehyung was on top of the man. Using the wooden object to beat the man, even when the man was trying to hold back Taehyung he doesn't allow the man to do so. He hits the man on his head, on his face, and in any place, he can see.

Taehyung cries and screams as he attacked the man. "L-love! Fucking hypocrite! Y-you, hurt me! Ruin my life and you call it love!" Taehyung screams into the man's face as he hits him harder.

"N-no one touches my kids!" He cries out screaming as he hit him over and over. Taehyung felt warm liquid on the floor and his warm. It was blood.

He throws away the wooden object and pushes it away. He got on his knees to search for the knife. He wasn't gonna kill the man. He wasn't a killer. But he had to use it for his protection!

Like Taehyung said he never fought before, he never once hurt anyone. This is why he doesn't know that Turing your back on your enemies is the biggest mistake your can make. Taehyung didn't notice when the man got up on his feet until he forcefully grabbed Taehyung's hair and dropped him down.