Story 249/Evan's Winter Playdate

Start from the beginning

"Almost got him" Evan thought as she felt such pleasure feeling his feet wiggle in her direction while her body slightly chilled because it touched the snow.

With a few gulps left Adam's feet hit Evan's tongue, Evan closed her mouth and shut her eyes.
(GULP)

"Down he goes...Mmm" Evan moaned quietly as she rubbed her throat feeling his feet slide down her esophagus.

One last bulge went behind Evan's breasts and the legs joined up with Adam.
"Adam you tasted wonderful" said Evan as she pokes her belly with a blush forming on her freckled cheeks.
"Great now I won't be cold thanks to you" said Adam as he lays his head against the back of the cozy stomach and let her hold him
Adam muffled the response back as evan giggled. Evan waddled across the snowy landscape and started to rub her belly clockwise feeling when Adam's handprint comes up and meets hers. Adam's face also slightly appeared on the top of the belly beneath the black and grey striped hoodie, Evan giggled and pat it affectionately. Inside Evan was a whole wonderous story story. Adam was enjoying the constant feeling of the heat and being squished together by the elastic walls.
"Oh I do enjoy this very much Evan, Maybe we can find something else to do" Said Adam as Evan got out her snowboard and sat on it making Adam slightly squish from the floor rising abit.

Evan wasn't listening too much but She rubbed her belly and moaned abit to the movement and gurgles coming from inside her.

"Here we gooooo!!" Evan pushed off with the snowboard and leaned forwards feeling the wind breeze against her face.

 However Unfortunately Adam's suit was melting off already and he realized he was getting more and more nude, the acid had seen him as food and rose up at his crotch and it started to sizzle. Adam begins to slightly push on her belly walls back but the breezing wind and the fact evan was having too much fun made her unable to hear, all of sudden lots of air left the stomach.
(Bwarrrapppp)
Evan belched and sighed happily feeling the belch leave her mouth in a puff of air as she kept speeding around. Evan was full and satisfied, it was time to continue having fun with Adam. With so much air gone the now completely nude Adam began to beg for help, he was too muffled too do anything else and continued to cry out in vein. The acid was half up his body now and melting him into pudge
(CHURNNN!! DIGEST!) "This is so fun! I can feel Adam having fun too in there" Evan said feeling her tummy wobble and bounce from the squirming boy unaware she was killing him.

The day had been fun and Evan opened her front door to her house and stepped inside. she wasn't aware of what had happened to her friend. "Wasn't that Fun Adam?" She asks giggling

Jill poked her belly to get a response out of him but Adam was slowly melting more. Adam tried pleading one last time but didn't finish before being submerged fully in acid, he of course drowned and now he couldn't push the walls back. The walls collapsed onto Adam and cracks came with the gurgles inside
(Churn Crunch Gurgle)

"O-oh my gosh Adam! o-oh no! Nonono!"

Evan was a little terrified out hearing her precious friend get broken apart as she was filled with fear for him unaware it was too late.
(Bwrapp)
A small burp came out and Evan seemed to have reverted to her crying phase, she hated the thought of Adam as nothing more then stomach slop.
(GROANN!)
Evan's gut got louder and louder and Evan held onto the small pudgy ball still sobbing. The intestines opened up and the slop and bones of Adam filled them up. Evan cried feeling everything and then she yelped feeling her ass grow out bigger and her thighs became much thicker. Her breasts grew a cup or two and Evan was just stunned.

"A-adam...No..." Evan sat against the door and hugged her knees to her now huge chest crying that she had lost a friend.

DIGESTION CURSE ENDING!

Evan began to feel something happening in her body. An Intense pain had started to run through her body as Adam's bones began to stab into her intestines almost as if it had been planned. The pain caused Evan to scream as she felt her bowels being torn into by the sharp bones.

"O-Owwww" Evan cried as she held her pained guts hoping this would stop as she ran to the bathroom thinking she was needing to poop.

She gets into the bathroom and locks it as she tries to poop. however the curse of Adam was not going to go away that soon. The bones and skull didn't leave Evan's anus and thus caused even more pain.

the girl fell on the floor in pain and agony. She remembered all the fun and laughs she had with Adam before she accidentally digested him. "A-adam i-i'm so so sorry...I-it hurts" Evan cries in pain but then something weird happens.

She felt the pain stop and the funny feeling of adam's bones and skull rushing back to her stomach. she looked down at her torso confused and saw that her stomach was glowing.

(STRETTTCH!)

Evan watched in shock as her stomach bulged out again and she soon felt ridges. The glowing stopped and she heard the best thing.

(YAWNN!)

"What happened, I must have fallen asleep...Evan are you there?" Adam's calm groggy voice said from her belly.

Evan began to cry tears of joy as she was given a second chance.

HEY Guys this vore story is unique because I have created a hopefully new concept. Its called Digestion Curse. This trend is free to use for vore writers. The rules are simple. The curse can only be initiated if A. the prey is unwilling and B. if the prey is digested. the prey must be a good person too, so jerks like bullies won't work. Once a pred digests their prey the curse will take affect where they will be unable to shit their remains and their bones dig into their soft squishy intestines to cause great pain. this pain is magical so no surgery can remove them and it can happen forever and ever. The only way the pain can go away is if the pred apologizes for digesting them and actually means it. this makes the bones slide back into the belly and the prey respawns with no memory of the digestion, this gives the pred a second chance.