Ryujin X Yeji - Dream Girl (smut) ⭐️

Start from the beginning

"Why? Are you against girls dating-?" I interrupt, "Yuna is my sister." Yeji gasped, leaning closer to me since someone was trying to open the front door, we moved in a spot where we could hear better, and be more comfortable, "No shit. You're lying." I chuckle, "Ever wonder why my name is Shin Ryujin and hers is Shin Yuna?" The woman made eye contact with me, "You two don't look that much alike. Well besides small things, dimples, and such." I showed my whisker dimples, which made her giggle. "They're cute," She mutters.

Is Hwang Yeji a flirt? That's when I had noticed her hand touching mine. Alright, I like these vibes. Typically these vibes pull me in but shortly after they go away but this one has been lingering for quite some time. I sound picky but I want to be precise about partners. "Well back to my question, are you against that?" I lifted my hand to her face, brushing a few strands to side, using her earlobe to hold them, "How could I be against that when they are too many fine women in this world and not enough fine men. And to add, kind women."

A small sting of pink blossomed on her cheeks. I can flirt too, don't worry. Maybe this whole older thing doesn't have to matter. "How did you and Lia meet?" It was obvious she wanted to know more about me. "Elementary school. I was playing with Barbie dolls when Lia came over, playing too." Yeji smirked and I heaved out with a small laugh, "What?" The other woman answers, "Barbie dolls?" I scoff, "Barbie was hot." She pouts, "I wish I had blonde hair." I crossed my arms, "Barbie with brown hair."

She licked her lips, proceeding, "Long brown hair?" I tilt my head, touching her hair to extended down to her slightly exposed breasts, "This is long?" To be honest, I just wanted an excuse to touch her boobs. Yeji bit her lip, "What's long in your mind?" I grin, whispering, "The strap I wish to fuck you with." Her face was quite alarmed, that is, because her face was quite red. "Are you two getting along well?" I heard Lia's somewhat bubbly voice. It was good to know she was having a good birthday.

I removed my hand, "Yes. In fact, we're getting along more than well. Why haven't you introduced me to her, sooner?" She dropped her face, "Are you being sarcastic?"  Yeji laughed, leaning onto me a little, "No. Lia, when we are having cake? I'm hungry.." The birthday girl looked at how touchy and feely we were. She cleared her throat, "Ryujin, can I borrow you, for a second?" I huff, walking with her into a hallway. "Why the fuck are you screwing around with Yeji?!" She raised her voice at me when we entered the empty guest room.

I cough, "What?! Lia!" She shook her head, "No! Don't you dare try to deny it. She's my fucking best friend!" I blink, oh please don't get jealous like a little kid. It took everything in me to not say something hurtful back. I left the room, tears in my eyes, but I bit my tongue, trying to hold them back. I headed to the door but that's when Yeji followed me, coming outside with me. It was silent. Yeji observed me and I could tell she was thinking of what to say. "Are you okay?" I'm honestly just upset that this is finally a girl I connect pretty well with atleast right now and it feels like Lia is ruining that.

I never yelled at her or fought with her when she fell in love with my sister. But she becomes territorial of her bestfriend? And oh let's circle back to that, Yeji is her best friend, not me, who you know has been friends with her since grade school and has had her back every step of the way. I took a deep breath, "Yes.. we just had an argument and sometimes I just feel like she doesn't understand what I give up for her and how I don't get it in return."

Yeji licked her lips, "It's not fair... I've noticed it too and it bothers me. She's all like obsessed with me but I feel like she's just forgetting about you. I love Lia, I know you love Lia, certainly from the things I've heard or gifts you given her, but you don't necessarily deserve to be off-put like this."
Okay so one, she's hot, two, the vibes are good, three, she's flirty, four, she can get emotional with me and support me, I mean what the hell, the list just keeps increasing. I hugged her, wrapping my arms around her upper waist.

Yeji smelled like coconut mixed with flowers and sweet vanilla. I wanted to eat the smell or honestly, her. She rested her arms around my neck and pulled her head closer to mine, smelling my hair, "Mmh.. if this gets your mind off it, so be it, you smell so sexy." I smirk, facing her face but didn't dare to let our bodies pull away, "I didn't know you could smell sexy, I thought it was only look." Yeji narrowed her eyes on mine, "You're so hot." I huff, "No you are," We shut our eyes, kissing in parts at first, but soon enough, we were making out in Lia's front yard. Our lips overlapped in such ways that made butterflies flutter in my stomach. I couldn't get enough.

"Ryujin!" I heard my name being yelled by a loud and stingy voice, no longer bubbly. I removed my tongue and lips, letting my saliva to drip down her chin. I brushed it off quickly before she came over, pushing me off, "Ryujin, I've had enough of you! I get that it's your thing to fuck everyone you see, but you will not do this to Yeji!" I yell, "Why?! Why not?! You're fucking my sister!" I push her back, "Why don't I tell you not to see my sister again, huh?! I'll beat your fucking ass if you come near her!"

Lia scoffed, grabbing Yeji, "Come on, let's go inside." She looked at me, "Lia. I-I like Ryujin.. I mean sure it's only been an hour since we've met, but I enjoy her, and I thought you enjoyed your bestfriend? Look, I know it's hard to accept this, trust me, I understand, Ryujin understands too, but she has a point. She never fought you with Yuna and that's her biological sister, she's shared a very similar life to hers." Lia looked at us and laughed, "So this is a thing now? You and Ryujin?" I blink, clearing my throat to let my tone be softer, "Are you and Yuna a thing now?"

Lia was quiet. She took a deep breath. "We care about you, I can promise you that. I really don't want you to be upset with me," I look into the birthday girl's eyes. "Okay, fine, but if this doesn't work out then you have to let me know that I told you so." Yeji shook her head, hugging my side, "Well we will have to tell you the we told you so." She squinted her eyes at us playfully and then said, "No fucking until you'll atleast seen each other for a week."

I whined, "I get horny though." Lia widened her eyes, "Okay, tmi, just keep that to yourself." Yeji lifted my chin, giving me a small kiss before we entered her house, whispering, "Two horny freaks are made for each other, huh?" I smirk, "God, you are my dream girl." Yeji whispered in my ear, "Would your dream girl eat you out next Saturday at 8 o'clock at your place?" To respond, I whispered in her ear, "Would your dream girl fuck you with an 8 inch strap after you finish eating her out next Saturday at 8 o'clock at her place?"

"Bet." Yeji shook my hand for the second time tonight and who knew that we'd go through multiple chapters in one night. I'm just glad I finally found my dream girl.