Ryujin X Yeji - Smoking hot (smut)

Start from the beginning

I snuck out, started up my car, and headed to the richest neighborhood in my town. When I pulled up to her driveway, I couldn't help but let my jaw fall. There were beautiful flowers and plants, a fountain, and just beauty everywhere. Yeji told me not to go to the door so I took a pebble, throwing it up to what looked like a teenage girl's bedroom because of the lights. Suddenly the window was open and she spoke, "I'll let you in downstairs. It's the window where the kitchen is."

I nod, going around the perimeter of the house, looking inside to see a beautiful island and high quality appliances. Wow is this my dream home. Yeji showed up soon, unlocking it, and opening the full window. I jumped in, waddling a bit, and grabbed her waist to stabilize my posture. She glanced at my hands and I took them away, "I'm sorry.." Yeji looked at me, "No it's okay, don't worry." I gave a little response in my face and then spoke, "How are you feeling? I mean I know you mentioned being scared but do you wanna talk about it in more depth?"

"I just keep thinking like what if that was an actual harmful intruder. And why wasn't I the one to be harmed? I mean we both heard when he almost came into the bathroom, why didn't that happen?" I took a few moments to grasp what she was thinking and just looked at the cutie. "Or think the other way? You weren't harmed for a reason and that should be good, right? Unless you have self-doubt."

Yeji came closer to me, the slightly taller girl brushed my hair behind my ear, "If I tell you a secret that seriously no one knows, can you keep it?" I smirk, "Depends on the secret." She gasps and I roll my eyes, "I'm being sarcastic. What's your secret, Hwang Yeji?" I added an emphasis on the Hwang. She licked her lips, looking away, "I can't be honest with my friends, they'd kill me if they'd find out. That's why I doubt myself and believe that something bad should happen because I'm not like them. I'm gay."

My heart dropped for a second when I heard the words, "I'm gay". She became really nervous and looked at me, "Shit. Shit. You weren't expecting that, huh?" I changed my puzzled face and coughed, "Uhh.. I mean not really, but uh I mean I don't, I'm not against that," I gave her eye contact to tell her I was telling the truth.

Yeji played with the collar of my shirt, taking a sigh of relief before saying, "How I know your name is because... it was a couple of months ago, I was having a sleepover with my friends, and I was looking at my friend's phone. I don't even remember what app she was on but there was a photo of you and my mind spoke out loud and I said, "Oh my god, she's so fucking hot, what the fuck," and my friends looked at me, and it was just not it, right? Well the whole that Junior who came from was that Junior who Yeji called smoking hot."

"I've been obsessed with you, ever since, and god when you called me pretty it just made my whole life, and that stupid fucked up shitty thing happened. But in my case, it helped me get closer to you, and this could be an excuse for having you over in my home, because that would be so weird if I just told you in the school bathroom that I was super attracted to you, you would've turned me down in a heartbeat, and thought it was a prank. But here we are, just us, connected by something tragic, but hopefully maybe something could happen between us. I mean shit I don't even know if you like girls."

I bit my lip, "You think I'm smoking hot?" Yeji blushed and turned her head, "God, that's embarrassing." I caressed her hand on the counter seductively, "Tell me what's so hot about Ryujin, huh?" She blinked, and then stared at me steamy, "Her strong jawline, her pink perfect sized plumpy mouthwatering lips, her beautiful sexy soft hair, her jaw dropping dark brown lustful eyes, her-" I interrupted her, "Your bedroom is upstairs, right?" Her eyes fluttered and I picked up the girl in bridal style, the one time I looked down at her was to smirk, assuming it would make her more horny than she already is.

"Last one, to the left," She mutters, and I hear the rasp in her voice. I twisted the door knob, allowing me to enter the teenage girl's cool room. I took a moment to answer the question in my mind of what the most popular girl in my school's room looks like. I heard this sexy song and looked over to see that it was playing through her speaker. Fuck. The candles lit allowed a love making aroma set into my brain, I don't even know why I described it as that in my mind either. It was just sexy. That or the fact that I had such a sexy girl in my arms.

I finally set her on her bed, watching as she reached over under her bed, grabbing a box. Yeji carefully set it on top of her bed, opening the flaps to reveal toys and not only that but a strap. I was reaching out to take it when I asked, "Are you a virgin, Hwang?" She blushed again, "I'm not answering that." I smirk, taking off my shirt to reveal my bra, "What, are you too shy to admit it?"

Yeji dropped her jaw, looking at my almost bare upper body. I unbuttoned my jeans, and unzipped them. She looked up at the ceiling and I saw sweat drip down her face, "Get these clothes off me or I'm gonna have a heat stroke." I chuckle, "Even if I get them off, you still will." I took off her shirt and pants, leaving us in the same things. Things started off slow, of course I kissed her neck, her chest, and just wanted to prep us for what was about to happen.

Soon, I grabbed the strap, finding it a bit challenging to get it on but finally, it snapped. I slid down her panties, pressing the tip of the dildo up and down to give her chills, and collected the slime to make it more slick going into her entrance. I was surprised at how much I actually felt this, and she was barely stretched. "You don't go full with those toys, huh?" I look at the girl taking deep breaths. "Shush. I just use my hands most the time.." I lick my lips, "You masturbate while thinking about that smoking hot Junior?"

Yeji pulled on my arm, making me fall forward, and she kissed me for the first time. I used both my hands to hold her neck, my thumbs caressing her jawline, as we put all our passion into this making out session. A few minutes later, Yeji pulled away, whispering, "Let's do it.." I nod, forcing the dildo in full length because it was more slick now. She held my hand, leaning her head back, "Shit.." I unclasped her bra, sucking her nipples that were so erected that I could bite them off but I didn't obviously because she would hate me.

And fuck I'm way too deep into this to screw up. I wanted to gain more trust and love so I used my seducing, of course. "I hope you know that I am taming your pussy. This pussy is mine and no one else's. I don't even want these toys to be in you
unless my hand is behind them. Got that?" She widened her eyes, her cheeks redder than all the times before, and I finally started thrusting into the girl.

"Uhh~ Ohh~ fuck!" Yeji was a queen at moaning and my cocky ass couldn't help it, "Come on Yeji, let your neighbors know my name." She coughed, "Ryujin!!! Oh fuck yeah, Ryujin!" Her eyes were twitching and I could just see the pleasure taking over her whole body. Especially when she took off my bra, grabbing my boobs, making me go faster. Holding her legs apart and in the right position, the dildo went further. I groaned as I forced all my body into this girl, her thighs clashing against mine, and oh did I hit it. "Fuck~!!!!!! Ryujin!!!!!! Mmh~!"

The virgin came and came onto me and she didn't even look at it since her eyes were closed but when she finally did, she was shocked. I took out the dildo, laying on top of her but careful not to smash her. She was exhausted and breathing so heavy and I kissed her cheekbone, "You're mine, only mine, and all mine. Love, your smoking hot girl." Yeji held me, "That is one of the best quotes." I smirk, "I can't believe you're obsessed with me."

Yeji whined, "Yah... also I lied I know your social media and love look-" I interrupted with wide eyes, "Jesus, that's a little creepy." The girl under me held my chin, "It's not creepy when a hot girl like me likes a hot girl like you." I snickered, "What is your friends going to think of this, Hwang Yeji?" She hissed, "I don't care. I want you, Shin Ryujin." For the rest of that night, we slept in the same bed, a taller girl tugging at me from time to time.

I got the smoking hot girl.

(Based on The Fallout)