𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

20,220 Years Ago, Goddess Iona ruled the nine Kingdoms

Witches, Sorcerers,Seers, Werewolves, Vampires,Mermaids and Merman, Faeries and Humans and all kinds of creatures are living in harmony in this realm called EQIROS.

Nilagay niya si Ehann bilang Moon God dahil sa angkin niyang kapangyarihang makapagbigay liwanag sa dilim. Pero naging sakim sa kapangyarihan si Ehann. He wanted to rule the nine Kingdoms with the Goddess. He wanted to be her partner in everything.

But Goddess Iona fell in love with a faerie named Zisan. As a Goddess, she can't take him as a husband but she took him in as a lover. For a thousand year, they were madly in love. And the Moon God was furious. How could the Goddess love a mere fairy and not a God like him?

Hindi niya matanggap ang pagkatalo. Isang gabi habang wala sa palasyo ang Goddess Iona, pinatay ni Moon God si Zisan.

The Goddess was heart broken. Akala ni Ehann, sa pagkawala ni Zisan ay mapapansin na siya ng Goddess ngunit makalipas ang ilang taon hindi parin niya makuha ang pag ibig ng Dyosa.

At isang araw, dumating ang isang lalaki. Goddess Iona fell in love with him again. At nalaman ng Moon God na inside the man's body was Zisan's soul. And so he killed him again. And the next body was of a woman and Moon God killed her too.

And Goddess Iona had enough of Ehann's cruelty. But before she punished the Moon God, Ehann already put a poison on her drinks.

Naisip niya na kung hindi niya makukuha ang Goddess, maaari pang siya na lamang mag isa ang maging tagapamahala ng buong mundo. He's a God afterall, ibig sabihin, he don't need Goddess Iona by his side.

Goddess Iona was poisoned that night. Before she took her last breath, she punished Ehann. She took away his powers and ended his rule as Moon God. He will be reborn as a Human after one hundred years.  And thats when she made a mistake. Hindi niya binura ang alaala ni Ehann. Kaya nang isinilang itong muli sa katawan ng isang ordinaryong tao, his main goal was to kill the Goddess again at lahat ng mga taong malapit sa kaniya.

Goddess Iona was reborn as a daughter of the King and Queen of Arz Kingdom. She was named as an Empress nang ipakita niya sa lahat ang taglay na kapangyarihan. After Goddess Iona, she was the only one who can sit on the throne in the Sky Kingdom.

And she meet her lover again.

But Ehann will never leave them alone.

Nagdala siya ng isang army para salakayin ang palasyo.

The Empress was killed by him again after she witness her own people was massacred right in front of her eyes.

Ehann learned how to use a black magic kung saan he can manipulate your mind. Thousands of years living as a Human made him worst than being a Moon God. He's cruel and pure evil.

The Empress was killed by her own sister na ang isip ay namanipula ni Ehann. Her whole family and lover  was murdered.

He put a curse on the Sky Kingdom that no one can sit on the throne.

Kaya ipinasya nang Goddess Iona na hindi na papasok sa katawan ng sinuman. She choose to become the sun, the moon,the wind. She's everywhere but unseen, unnoticed.

Ehann was scared of the unseen Goddess. Kaya siya nagtago pansamantala. Hiding behind every creature he can manipulate. Creating chaos around the world. Killing dragons, and all creatures who won't follow his orders.

Until Goddess Iona decided to be reborn again when Princess Ahmira of Abel fell in love with the last dragon lord.

The power a Wizard Princess and a Dragon Lord can create together will be the only thing that can end Ehann's dark magic.

And Princess Alessandra was born with the soul of Goddess Iona.