𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐

"ALLIE? Are you okay?"

"You lied to me Maia."  tanong niya gamit ang mind telepathy.

"What do you mean?"

"My grandmother killed my mother! Why would you lie to me? Did you bring me back here so they could kill me again after nilang hindi nagtagumpay noon? I need to go home. I won't stay here!"

Niyakap siya ni Maia nang makita ang pagtulo ng kaniyang luha.

"Allie, i'm sorry."

"I can't stay here Maia."

Kumalas sa pagkakayakap sa kaniya ang dalaga at hinawakan ang kaniyang pisngi.

"We need to ask her." anito.

Ayaw niyang tumingin sa matanda. Not after what she saw.

"Allie, everyone was blinded by their own beliefs. Thats the reason why, according to what i knew. Now, talk to your grandmother. "

Tumayo ang matanda, dahan dahan.

"You can see the past?" gulat nitong tanong.

"Yes, your Majesty." si Maia ang sumagot para sa kaniya. "She saw what happened to her mother."

"Alessandra, maupo muna tayo. Hindi ako magbibigay ng excuses. Ipapaliwanag ko lang kung ano ang nangyari noon."

Pinisil ni Maia ang kaniyang palad.

"I will be here right beside you." anito.

Naupo sila sa mahabang sofa.

Allie is still not looking at her grandmother.

"Let me hold your hand Alessandra."

Sumunod siya.

"Now close your eyes, and look into my past. Start from the beginning."

She close her eyes, and she calm herself.

Mayamaya lang, she can see the image of her mother running through the field.

💛💛💛💛💛💛

Her mother looked so happy and carefree.

Brown hair, slim body,beautiful smile and gorgeous face.