Chapter forty: An inch of time is an inch of gold

Choi Han and the others arrived inside the office of the Crown Prince. Alver was already waiting for them.

"It's been a while, Your Highness," Choi Han greeted. The others bowed too.

"Yes, it's been a while, Choi Han-nim," Alver responded.

"I want to express my gratitude in saving the people out there, if not for all of you people may have died," Alver added and smiled.

Lark blushed and timidly scratched the back of his head. Ron, Rosalyn and Vicross didn't give any reactions.

"It was the right thing to do, Your Highness," Choi Han responded.

"I ran after the mage when he teleported away. I was supposed to kill him but he was strong and I only managed to sever his left eye and right arm," Choi Han added.

"I see, too bad you couldn't take him but it's alright. He is a mage, it'll be difficult for him to cast his spells without those," Alver responded.

The crown prince noticed the different demeanor of his instructor. Usually, he was oozing with cheerfulness and positive energy. The Choi Han in front of him reminded him of a hungry beast waiting for its prey. Alver glanced over at the red-haired woman in Choi Han's party.

"You don't have to worry about your identity being revealed, Miss Rosalyn," Alver said and Rosalyn nodded.

They knew one another since they were both royalties. Rosalyn must have had her reasons why she was in the Rowoon Kingdom so Alver didn't pry anymore for he knew Rosalyn won't bring harm to his kingdom.

"Your highness, this is not the end yet," Choi Han said. Alver turned his gaze to the black-haired swordsman.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"The organization who attacked the plaza will do more damage in the near future. I know you are investigating this matter but this isn't a small problem," Choi Han answered.

"Speak of what you know," Alver responded.

Choi Han told Alver what he knew about the organization, though he didn't mention anything that will happen in the future. Changes may occur like what happened in the terror plaza incident. The bombs planted didn't go off, he believed it was the dragons who did it—to keep Basen Henituse safe. Additionally, ten bombs was supposed to explode but there were only eight bombs placed around the plaza and there were six suicide bombers which was different from his first memory.

Choi Han told Alver about the attack on the Harris Village in the Henituse territory and the Blue Wolf Tribe which was located in the forest of Rowoon Kingdom. Currently, Basen offered help in sheltering the survivors of the massacre and Alver took note of that. The crown prince already knew the existence of the dragons in the hands of Henituse, this was also mentioned by Choi Han. They believed the dragons helped them during the incident.