Chapter thirty-four: Song of Mortality

A/N: This chapter will be in Cale Henituse's point of view.

***

I reached the age of seven and I advanced a grade. I was now attending the nearest elementary school in our area. Things were different compared to what happened last year. When I was six, papa was brought back by Soo Hyuk-ahjussi with a lot of injuries on his body. That day, I learned that papa had another ability and the injury was the result of him using it. I didn't leave my papa's side and nursed him until he healed completely.

Also, that day was also the time I manifested my own ability. It was my [Omnipotence], it remained in me and manifested when my body was ready to use it. Without papa and the ahjussis' knowing, I helped papa by healing his injuries using my ability. I didn't tell anyone about the abilities I had. Jung Soo-ahjussi told me that if the government received a report of someone having superior abilities, they would be taken for the government to use. I didn't want to part ways from my papa and the ahjussis, even though they always tease me: I love them.

I was currently in second grade and my classmates were even more playful than before. I made friends with them and some of the girls expressed their admiration towards me, since they told me they liked my face and I was smart. Of course, I was smart, I got my intellect from my papa. Some of the boys expressed their dislikes towards me because they told me I was an attention-seeker.

Why is it my problem that people liked me? I thought as I picked up the paper they threw at me and dumped it in the trash can.

I paid no mind to those ignorant, annoying children. They were still at the age where they'll do stupid things.

During breaks, I would often spend my time inside the library; consuming all the text in there. When the bell rang, I went back to our classroom and upon entering, I was met with a foul smell.

My classmates were outside the classroom holding their noses. I walked to where my seat was and it was filthy. There were a lot of things written on my desk too. I sighed and went out to get something to clean it off. As I walked passed my classmates, the boys were laughing at me.

I see, so you're the one who did this, I thought.

As soon as I passed the culprit, I activated my [Omnipotence] and created bugs inside the boy's clothing. I laughed silently as I heard him scream and wiggle on the floor trying to get the bugs out of his clothes. The more he tried to get the bugs off, the more bugs I added. He cried and screamed then when he exhausted himself, he passed out.

What a wuss, if you plan on bullying me, be prepared for my revenge, I thought as I fetched a pail of water and took a mop from the cleaners.

When I got back, the teachers were scolding everyone and they saw me. They saw the pail and mop I was carrying and they scolded the boys even more.

"What happened to your other friend?" I asked the boys. I didn't bother remembering their names since they were annoying. They ignored me.

How dare them, I thought.

"He was sent to the infirmary because he passed out," one of the girls answered me instead.

"Hm, I see," I responded as I went to my desk and cleaned it.

Those pricks are so annoying! They're really getting on my nerves, I thought as I wiped my desk. Of course, I secretly used my [Omnipotence] to help me clean it.

After ten minutes of cleaning, my place was clean and smelled like cherries.

This is how my space should smell like, I thought proudly.