Chapter thirty-nine: Terror Plaza Incident

Youna and Olienne received a call from the black dragon. The red dragon wanted nothing more than to teleport to Cale's side upon hearing he was awake. He wanted to be the first one he'll see when he wakes up but that isn't possible right now. Cale told them about a possible bombing in the plaza where the gatherings of the nobles would be held.

Basen was currently in his room since they just arrived at the Capital. He was currently resting. His butler gave him a letter, inviting him to a gathering of northeastern nobles. After thirty minutes of resting, his butler knocked again and told him he had an unexpected visitor.

Basen went down to meet the said visitor, to his surprise it was Ron. Youna, the red dragon, was standing in front of Ron, frowning. The younger Henituse understood why Youna was upset. Ron and Vicross left his brother to accompany Choi Han.

"I apologize for the sudden intrusion, Young Master. But you are the only one who came into mind," Ron greeted Basen. Looking at his expression, it seemed urgent.

"What is it?" Basen asked.

"I would like to ask you for a favor, Young Master. Can we seek shelter here for a while until our situation gets better?" Ron asked as Basen glanced over behind the old ex-butler.

Basen saw the Crown Prince instructor, Choi Han with a person in his back. There was also a woman with bright, red hair, their ex chef and ten children. He could see the desperation in Choi Han's face and the fear from the children. Basen looked over to where Youna was standing and the red dragon was just looking at the people in astonishment. Basen couldn't make out whether Youna was frowning or smiling.

Youna, on the other hand, was amazed at how Cale predicted the situation. He already read this possibility in the diary Cale left with him before he fell into a coma. The redhead already knew Ron would leave his side, that was why he didn't tell him anything in relation to what they were doing. Youna let out a laugh like sigh as he nodded at how amazing his human was.

Cale's really amazing, Youna thought.

Choi Han frowned at the appearance of the red-haired and green-haired people in the Henituse. He didn't meet them during his first memory. Before he could continue his thoughts, Lark, the child in his back, groaned.

"Hmm, it seems that that child is about to go in his berserk form," Olienne commented.

"For the meantime, let's go inside. It's unpleasant to talk about these things in this place," Basen interjected as they guided their guests.

Olienne told them to place the beast child to a spacious training ground. The green dragon knew about beast people as he had lived for hundreds of years. Their first time, especially for the strongest beast tribes, had it worse as their whole body would be in pain and they would attack anyone and anything they see. The ten beast children were guided to a different room to rest and replenish their energy.

Now, Choi Han, Vicross and Rosalyn were standing in front of the berserking beast child. Olienne and Youna stood in the sidelines as they watched the scene unfold before them. The wolf child grew bigger in size, his sharp teeth showed and his nails grew long and sharp. He began attacking the three people in front of him.

"Do not attack the child. Defend yourself to protect yourselves and that child," Olienne reminded them as the red dragon casted an invisible barrier so they wouldn't hear any of them.

The fight went on for several minutes and after tiring out the wolf child he passed out. Choi Han and the others looked like a mess then Ron approached them and handed them a potion. Youna and Olienne went upstairs to check the wolf children. They were currently eating and Basen was speaking with his butler. Then Ron and Choi Han approached Basen to thank him.