Chapter thirty-eight: Cats on the alley

Three days passed since Choi Han departed from the Henituse Territory. They were currently traveling to where the black dragon would attack. In his memories, the rampaging black dragon destroyed the village at the foot of the mountain and he killed people. He wanted to prevent that from happening.

Behind the hero and his companion, Basen was also traveling to his destination: the Capital. Youna and Oli were making sure he was safe, after all they promised Cale about their safety. Their travels went on without an issue. In three days they reached Puzzle City without any dangers on the road. Though, there were some issues Basen faced when they crossed roads with Venion Stan. But nothing could be done to him as he could defend himself plus the pressure of the dragon fear.

This baffled Choi Han, they reached halfway to the capital without the dangers of the black dragon.

What happened to the black dragon? Why did it disappear? Choi Han thought as he stood in front of a rock tower.

If I didn't experience this for the second time, I'd probably make a wish upon these rock towers like I did the first time, Choi Han thought as he focused his eyes on the rock tower.

Since Choi Han knew where the organization would appear next, he and his companion continued their travel to the Blue Wolf Tribe. He hoped that his arrival wasn't too late.

Meanwhile, in the Henituse Estate, the black dragon was currently napping beside Cale Henituse. Deruth was currently attending some business inside the estate. Lily and Hans were the only ones seated near him. Then, the three of them stood when they heard a groan from Cale.

"Hans! Call father and a physician! Inform mother as well!" Lily quickly ordered as she approached her older brother.

"Yes, Young Miss!" Hans immediately went off.

The black dragon flew on top of them and Lily held his brother's hand. Her eyes welled up with tears as Cale slowly opened his eyes revealing the clear, reddish-brown eyes of her beloved brother.

"Oraboeni!" Lily yelled as she threw herself onto Cale, which earned a laugh from the redhead.

Cale wanted to speak but his voice wasn't coming out. He tried to sit up but his arms failed him so Lily assisted him. She also handed Cale a glass of water for him to refresh his vocal box.

"Thank you, Lily," Cale smiled, though his voice sounded raspy. Lily's tears fell uncontrollably as she hugged his brother again, the redhead returned her hug.

Hans quickly called a physician and informed the Count and Countess about the possibility of Cale waking up today. Deruth and Violan instantly ran towards the greenhouse to see their son. Hans followed them with the physician. Upon entering the greenhouse, they found the redhead sitting up as he hugged his sister after a long time. Both the Count and Countess had tears in their eyes seeing their son awoke.

"Cale," Deruth called as he approached his son, his eyes shaking as if he couldn't believe it.