Chapter twenty two: Fated to exist

Cale and the others didn't get to rest properly as they had to rush leaving Bago City. In the middle of night, where all of them were asleep, Cale sensed the White Star entering his zone once again. After he had met White Star, Cale activated [All Seeing Eyes: My Area] so he could see the people entering and leaving his zone. The perimeter of his zone was big enough to engulf Bago City. He had to do it to ensure the safety of his people, he didn't want to risk their life by letting them meet the final boss.

Cale knew the White Star came to find him since he had shown his intent on taking him. He woke Ron and the others up to notify them. He also did his best to prevent them from confronting the White Star, it naturally goes that Cale didn't tell them that it was the leader of Arm nor mentioned his name. He just told them that the person who wanted to take him had come back.

Cale told them he won't be using the carriage anymore as it would be difficult to travel covertly. He then told them to stuff their things inside the extra spatial bag. Cale told Olienne the coordinates of their next destination. Cale got drowsy after teleporting. Alver sweat dropped when he saw the place where they teleported as he was familiar with the place. Ron and Vicross didn't know where they were. Lastly, the dragons had an uncomfortable feeling due to the stares of the people residing in the City of Life.

"Dark elves?" Vicross mumbled as he roamed his eyes around, he could see dark elves and some humans.

"Young Master, where are we?" Ron asked the dazing redhead. Cale's eyes were half-closed. The butler assisted Cale as he was about to fall. Alver remained quiet as he knew where they were.

"City of Life where dark elves reside," Cale replied as he fell asleep. Alver flinched and looked at the redhead. He had a lot of questions in mind. Cale rubbed his eyes to keep himself awake then he stood tall and put his hands on his hips.

Cale fell asleep and the others were left to do the explaining to the confused Dark Elves and humans. They were led to the Mayor's place to do some questioning. Since some of the Dark Elves knew Alver, they believe that the people he brought were good people. However, as they walked, the dark elves were trembling from the sight of the dragons in front of them. Cale's gem—that hid the dragons' majestic presence—wore off and the dark elves with their elementals were scared and in awe.

As soon as the dark elves realized the identity of the dragons, they immediately knelt down as if they were worshiping the dragons. Alver got confused, since he doesn't have the ability to hear the elementals he didn't know what they were saying. Youna and the other dragons didn't even bother telling the prince the truth. Cale was being carried by Eruhaben, that's why the dark elves deduced that the red-haired human child received the dragons' protection. They reached the Mayor's place and Cale was placed in another room as he was fast asleep.

After five hours of sleep, Cale Henituse finally woke up. The first person he saw was Ron, who was looking after him. He sat up and stretched his arms and legs.

"Young Master, are you alright?" Ron asked. Cale rubbed his eyes as he yawned and nodded.

"Mmn, I'm alright just a little sleepy. I guess I got too stressed out yesterday," Cale answered as he let out a weak laugh. Of course, Cale knew he fell asleep because he used his [Omnipotence]. Its power was too great for his mortal body.

"Are you hungry by any chance?" Ron asked once again and Cale nodded.

"I'll ask Vicross to prepare you some food and it seems the First Prince wants to talk to you," Ron added and exited the room leaving Cale and Alver alone. The prince immediately casted a soundproofing magic so the people outside won't hear what they're going to talk about.

Cale looked at him and he saw Alver's darkened expression. Cale stood and approached him.

"Are you alright, Prince?" Cale asked worriedly. Alver looked at him with cold eyes.