Jugyeong frowns for a moment because of the changing tone in Taehyung voice but she doesn't repeal it. Just when she was about to say Suho walks on them. Her eyes showed excitement at seeing her crush.

But Suho on the other hand was annoyed and a little scared seeing Jugyeong in front of him for the 100 times now

But Suho on the other hand was annoyed and a little scared seeing Jugyeong in front of him for the 100 times now. He knows she likes him but he said he doesn't but the girl doesn't give up. Everywhere he goes she follows him like a shadow that was getting on his nerve.

He ignored the girl in front of him. He was carrying someone Taehyung painting to up in the front of the shop so he gets on with it. Taehyung can see the disappointment in her eyes and feels bad for the teenager. "It's not easy to have someone love you" Taehyung whispered to her while his heart felt the pain of his own words.

She looks at Suho who was pulling the paintings on the floor and back at Taehyung. She smiles knowing "the easiest thing that changes in these words is a person's heart Tae his will too. But if I don't try then nothing is bound to happen" she winks at him and runs to his side.

Taehyung sadly watches the two teenagers in front of him. Jugyeong like always talking here's and there while he ignores her and focuses on work. "You are right Jugyeong's heart is the easiest thing that change, which is why it is best not to let it feel anything" he whispers to himself and goes back to his room.

"Hi" she jumps in front of Suho and smiles wildly. He only gives her a look before Turing away.

"Aish!" She lets out.

"Why is it so hard for you to just talk? Can't we just sit for a second and have nice little conversations? Everything you see me you run like a ghost" she asked demeaning for her answer.

Suho sighs knowing she won't leave him alone even for a second. He puts down the pairing and turns toward her. "And can't you understand once when I still you not to keep on bothering me? I am not interested in talking with you" he says firmly and walks away again.

"You don't mean that and I know. It's okay sometimes we don't know what we want it takes time" she says behind him and picks up a painting to help him.

Suho knew that no matter what he said she won't stop following him so he just let her be. Besides the store bought he can't have her embarrassing him. Just as the two starts working and managing to not kill each other the door to the shop opens again.

Jugyeong looks at the door and her jaw drops. Her eyes widen and the bells around her go ringing or maybe it was just the doorbell but still. The man who just walked in was so handsome. He looks much older than her but damn he was fine. Dressed in all black, hair parted longer on the side. His muscle self fitted perfectly.