"I'll try my best not to break your heart again," he said quietly with that warm, loving tone.

"And I'll try my best not to convince myself about bullshit without asking you first," I said as I looked up at him. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me but it was just a peck on my lips as there was a knock on the door.

"This must be Carol," I said as I stepped to the door.

"Hey, not again!" said Negan. I forgot I was wearing a quite see-through T-shirt and panties. "I got it," he said as he walked to the door, getting ahead of me.

"You aren't wearing more clothes than I do..." I said but by the time I finished he opened the door.

"Holy crap, Negan, put on some clothes," said Carol frowning her eyebrows disapprovingly.

"I'm not shy," stated Negan proudly.

"Ugh," said Carol, rolling her eyes.

"Hi!" I said while I was hiding behind Negan.

"Hi, honey! Tell me you're wearing clothes," she said.

"Some," I said smiling impishly. I learned it from Negan.

"Jesus Christ... Okay, this is some food for lunch and dinner, but only enough for today. I'll have to come over tomorrow too, so... please wear clothes," she said as she handed Negan the boxes.

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"How are you?" asked Carol.

"Well... we talked it all through, so I'm good," I said smiling.

"Talked..." said Carol forming quotation marks with her hands. I turned my eyes to the ground embarrassed.

"Yeah, we talked it all through... verbally and non-verbally as well," stated Negan smiling.

"Good... I'm glad," said Carol. "Too much information," she added with a funny expression, then she glanced back at me. "Enjoy your meal and please, wear clothes tomorrow!" she said as she waved goodbye and left. As Negan closed the door we burst into laughter.

"You're such an idiot!" I said wiping my tears. "We talked non-verbally? What the hell?" I repeated his words, while he was chuckling too. He brought the boxes to the kitchen.

"Should I've lied to her?" he asked as he threw his arms questioningly with an innocent look on his face. I stepped to him and pushed his chest gently, still smiling.

"But we should really dress up tomorrow," I said.

"If I must," he said as he let out a sigh.

"I'm starting to feel a bit cold, I'm going back to bed," I said.

"Is this a booty call?" asked Negan with that impish look again.

"Don't get any ideas, I'm really just cold," I said as I was already halfway upstairs. I heard him following me. I nestled back in bed, it was so comfortable. He lay down next to me and glanced at me.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said as I wrapped myself in the blanket like a caterpillar.

"How can you feel so cold? I'm perfectly fine," he said wondering.

"I dunno," I said smiling. Negan frowned his eyebrows and put his hand on my forehead, checking if I had a fever.

I fell in love with the devil |The Walking Dead| NeganxOC |CarolxDarylजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें