"I hope you like the place," Jungkook says, placing Yeonjun onto the baby chair beside him and then pulling out a chair for Taehyung.

"It's beautiful Jungkook," he smiles, thanking him. The family settles down and orders their meals.

Jungkook was stealing glances at Taehyung and his heart was skipping beats one after another. He finally felt the happiness of having Taehyung as his. Their situation and timing may be wrong but he can never exchange what he has now. He can finally feel what it's like to be complete and at peace. And it is because of the man in front of him, his husband.

"You are staring," Taehyung says looking Not up at Jungkook because if he did he might not be able to sit normally again.

"You are too pretty not to," Jungkook says and Taehyung eyes widen at Jungkook.

Taehyung stares surprised but Jungkook gives him a proud smile. "Don't even" Taehyung warns, pulling his hair behind his ears.

"I didn't do anything

"I didn't do anything. How did you not expect me to stare when you look gorgeous? Looking at you I want to bring you back home, lock us in our room-" Taehyung throws fruit at Jungkook to make him stop talking.

Jungkook laughs whole heartily at Taehyung's blushing face, he thinks Taehyung is too adorable but he wasn't lying. He just wants to have Taehyung lock him away because he can see the way some of the people were staring at his husband. "You have no shame," Taehyung sighs.

"What a shame, honestly. Can I not say my husband is so pretty and sexy with his lace shirt, exposed collarbones, red lips-" Taehyung was feeling greedy inside his tummy with the looks Jungkook was giving him.

The look in Jungkook's eyes was lustful, the want in his voice sent shivers inside him

The look in Jungkook's eyes was lustful, the want in his voice sent shivers inside him. Taehyung felt goosebumps when Jungkook leaned closer to him. His eyes shyly looked down. Jungkook leans near his ear, his hot breath fanning onto Taehyung ear. Jungkook's hands sneak behind Taehyung's back and Taehyung freezes looking toward the people in front of him and back at Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung whispered at Jungkook , his eyes watching the other table to see if anyone was looking at them.

"I guess my hands want to feel the beauty too, '' Jungkook whispered back. His finger traced the outline of Taehyung's curvy sides.