Chapter 42

'The senior students have more things to do.' That's what Qin Yuyang thought to himself, maybe this was the reason why the little dragon didn't come to harass him.

But he soon found out that he was wrong. Even though Jing Xuan was standing nearby, he didn't even come over to say hello.

The reserved and polite Silver Wolf came over instead after seeing him.

"Congratulations, you can finally participate in practical classes." Although Yan Yifan didn't smile, his eyes while looking at him were gentle.

"Thank you." Qin Yuyang said, with a smile on his face, "How was the training today? Are you able to keep up with the progress of the older students?"

"It's okay." Yan Yifan didn't want to talk about this matter, "About 708. He is a dragon."

Qin Yuyang nodded at him, showing that he knew, "Well, I know that." He has even seen and rode his prototype several times.

"Don't you mind?" Yan Yifan asked him in surprise, "He will have many children in the future, but it is impossible for us from the wolf clan to accept this from our partner..."

"Partner?" Qin Yuyang raised a question and tilted his head, "Who told you that I want to be his partner?"

Yan Yifan held back his expression and whispered, "I thought the both of you already had a skin-to-skin relationship?"

Qin Yuyang smiled and said nonchalantly, "If you refer to kissing, we did, but it's just kissing. I don't think our relationship can reach the level of a partner."

Under the banyan tree in the distance, Jing Xuan folded his arms and looked at the two from the wolf clan who were talking and laughing. He felt his chest hurting. It was not enough to pretend to ignore him.

He was afraid that as soon as he turned around, the two of them (Yuyang and Yifan) would start to kiss each other.

"That is to say, you didn't consider him to be a candidate for a mate?" This was good news for the Silver Wolf, he abandoned his shame and said, "I think what Professor Craig said was right. It's better to choose a mate whose someone from the same race." It was the limit of how much he could do.

Qin Yuyang was momentarily stunned. Was his face really that attractive?

He felt that the Silver Wolf in front of him really fell in love with him from the bottom of his heart.

Before trying to hook up with him, he thought about it deeply.

What he was seriously afraid of was not being able to live up to the Silver Wolf's sincerity. It was better to hang out with the so-called unscrupulous-Pterosaur according the Silver Wolf.

"In theory, yes." Qin Yuyang nodded in agreement, but smiled nonchalantly in the next second, "But for me, I prefer to be alone."

The Silver Wolf was surprised, he thought that Qin Yuyang was an excellent individual. He didn't think that he would have such an idea.

Just like the excellent General Qin Mo. If he also had such an idea of being single back in his days then he wouldn't have left behind such an excellent heir.

"Everyone needs a partner." 707 said solemnly.

"Well, this is probably the difference between me and you..." Not to mention personal opinions, "Ah, the Pterosaur is here."

Out of the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of the person walking to their direction and so he stopped the topic.

Jing Xuan didn't hold back the sound of his footsteps, walking towards them with a displeased expression on his face, "The two gentlemen are chatting in practice class, can it be presumed that the both of you are very confident in your abilities?"