Chapter 20

"Why are you reacting so strongly?" Su Ranqiu recalled that his boyfriend had just warned and covered his mouth at the dinner table, and even if he was so opposed to this because he didn't like children, it hurts his heart a little.

What's more, the parents of Qin Yuyang clearly stated that if they don't have a child, he won't be able to enter their home.

He knows very well how much it will cost to go to the hospital for that kind of operation.

"You listen to me on this matter." Qin Yuyang's tone of voice hardened, and in less than a second he sighed, "Really. Motherfucking. Dumb." He really regretted that he had scourged Su Ranqiu and dragged him from the ordinary world to a more fucked-up one, the so-called upper-class circle.

"You're still young." Only twenty years old, the years to come will be long, "If you make an impulsive decision at this time, you will surely regret it."

"I won't," Su Ranqiu said.

"You will." Qin Yuyang said.

The poor child, who had never seen the world, suddenly faced a big battle with the rich family, and was stimulated to mutter that he wanted to have a child, it was an emotion Qin Yuyang understood.

But he... Damn it, love is not a meal.

The most important thing that Su Ranqiu can do is to rely on himself, and if he makes a mistake one day, he will lose all his money.

"You don't like children, or you don't like me?" Su Ranqiu looked at him.

"I don't like you to have children." Qin Yuyang looked at the road in front of him, his mind was clear and rational, and his words were like a knife, "You can grow some brains, don't jump on conclusions, if anything happens, I'm afraid you can't afford it."

"..." the surroundings became quiet.

"People will grow up, you're only 20 years old. Later you will find that the world is very big, and I'm only a small part of it. If you, like me all the time, then I'll do the same," Qin Yuyang said with a smile, "Anyway, in this respect, I am a Qihua, do you know the meaning of Qihua?" (Qihua, a Chinese word, pinyin is qí pā, which means peculiar and beautiful flowers. It is often used as a metaphor for unusual and outstanding literary works or very outstanding characters. It is a metaphor for someone (or something) who does not fall into the world and has a full personality. The term is more ridiculous, referring to the difference between beautiful and outstanding things. It points to some unimaginable behaviors other than normal people's behavior and thinking)

Su Ranqiu shook his head silently.

"You're so smart, you know it in your heart." It's just that you take love too seriously, and you have blinded your heart, and don't want to take the good road to prosperity, preferring to be a little fool.

"It's really nothing." Qin Yuyang said, "We are good as we are now."

With food, clothing, ideals, and company, life is much better than many people.

If there is any shortcoming, it is that the bed at home is too small, and if there is money we can go get a big one.

"How could you... " Obviously Qin Yuyang was a young man from a prestigious family, Su Ranqiu does not understand how this man's mentality works. The words and actions that come out of him, all of them, were so grounded! But the appearance of the man is always more than others and one can't forget him.

The first time he saw him, he thought Qin Yuyang was just a playful and heartless person, but inadvertently looking into his eyes and being not careful enough he felt like he would be seen through by those eyes.