Chapter 24

The words "Return of the prodigal son", almost throughout Qin Yuyang's life not only describe his sudden enlightenment, from a playboy to a successful businessman; but also describe him as a lover, after divorcing his first partner to living with his true love and focusing on life with zero scandals, zero quarrels, which was simply incredible.

Either a life winner or a prodigal son, Qin Yuyang's life was worth living, but also adequate.

He was always ready to go to the west and fall asleep at any time.

It's just that when he slept and woke up again... Woke up...

The fuck.

The bright incandescent lamp dazzled Qin Yuyang's eyes. He took a long time to figure out that he was lying in a luxurious bathtub for a bath.

Yes, a bath.

When Qin Yuyang saw his long, firm, and young legs, he almost fainted without turning his eyes.

This... crossed again?

What the hell is it this time?

He couldn't lean back in the bathtub to rest, waiting for the memory to come up on its own.

Two minutes later, Qin Yuyang got up in despair and preparing to hit the pillar and die, anyway, this identity would be dead sooner or later! Instead of dying in pieces, it would be better to die with dignity!

"Young Master Yang, I've been waiting for you for a long time, have you washed up?" A person with a whiny voice shouted at the door.

Qin Yuyang finally came back to his senses, he was now preparing to fuck a lady.

Yes, fuck a lady.

People are going to die, and he was still in a goddamned mood to fuck a lady!

He felt his life was returning to the gray water (life is gloomy, the person begins to feel all kinds of misfortunes), he wanted to strangle the person who left a mess for himself.

After a five-minute reprieve, Qin Yuyang put on his clothes and walked out, he couldn't do nothing.

"Young Master Yang," the prostitute stood by his side docilely waiting for him, when she saw Qin Yuyang fully dressed, her soft face was full of surprise, "Are you leaving now?" But they hadn't even gotten into bed...

"Don't stand around here, go back from where you came." Qin Yuyang said, "I don't go whoring prostitutes."

"Hey?" the prostitute was confused. She clearly remembered that Young Master Yang just went in and told her to wait for him, "Then... You give me the money..."

"How much?" Qin Yuyang took out his wallet and was ready to pay.

Just when they handed over the money with one hand, the door of the hotel banged and was kicked open, then came in five or six people with a whimper.

Under the circumstances of such a Shura field (Shura Field is a Buddhist language, which refers to the pit of death between Shura. People usually use "Sura Field" to describe a tragic battlefield; later it was extended to mean "a person in a difficult situation must fight to the death." in anime, it means that multiple people like the same person, and all are in one scene. A scene where multiple people express themselves, exclude others and compete with each other in front of the loved one), Qin Yuyang still calmly paid the money and asked the lady to retreat to the side.

"Open a room? Whores?" A handsome young man came up with a sneer and grabbed Qin Yuyang's collar.

"Wait," Qin Yuyang, an experienced old veteran, how could he let this young boy get his hands on him, he held up his hands and said, "What are you doing?"