Chapter 23

In fact, Qin Yuyang didn't do anything, he just picked up Qin Yushun, and by the way, held down the other side and took a simple and rude battle bath with him.

According to his iron straight character and thick romantic nerves, when he did this, he was genuinely brotherly, without a trace of any crooked thoughts.

Not to mention that the other party was his own brother in various senses. Even before crossing here, Qin Yuyang chose to sleep with a man because he had no choice.

Although he was not naturally gay, but between the same sex and the opposite sex, he will certainly not hesitate to choose the same sex.

Some people may think that he is unfair to his lover because of this. Since he doesn't love them deeply, why should he provoke others?

What they think is correct.

But Qin Yuyang felt that instead of living alone blindly, wasting a handsome and considerate good resource, it would be better to settle down and take a good look at the people around him.

Then choose a good companion for oneself, instead of finding others.

Qin Yuyang has never been confused about what the future would be like or what his life should be like. No matter where he is, he is a person having this kind of personality.

This summer vacation, Su Ranqiu stayed at home to study every day and taking care of his boyfriend's daily life by the way.

He enjoys such a life very much and hopes to live it forever.

"Xiao-Qiu, why don't you go back to your hometown?" Qin Yuyang raised the idea that he wanted to ask for the past few days. He noticed that Su Ranqiu had not been home during the whole semester, and he rarely called his mother.

"Huh?" Su Ranqiu frowned, "Why do you suddenly want to go back to my hometown?" His expression was not too happy.

"I've been with you for half a year, and you never mentioned a word about your family affairs to me. Do you even consider me your own?" Qin Yuyang asked as if it were true or not.

"I don't treat you as my own person?" Su Ranqiu smiled, and then threw the rag in his hand, like a little cat with blown hair, "Qin Yuyang, can you say this again after touching your conscience?"

He had followed the other party with his heart for half a year, never having such thoughts on any day.

He usually always pours his heart out in front of Qin Yuyang, but it has been just the family that he really has nothing to say about.

"Huh?" Qin Yuyang looked at him.

"Now my mom has been remarried for so long, she really doesn't care how I'm doing outside," she might be even relieved if he doesn't go back, "If you are worried about my homesickness, then I advise you to think more about how to love me."

"You're really not ashamed," Qin Yuyang laughed for a while, "You are such a wonderful son, how can she still not like you?" what a blind mother, he thought to himself that he would never dislike Su Ranqiu.

"Speak out if you don't believe it." Su Ranqiu picked up the rag and started wiping the table again, "Except for you, I rarely hear anyone say that I'm good." Most of them think he is pitiful or feels sorry for him, but don't want to have a deep relationship.

However, it was enough for him to have one person to understand that he is good, and he was very satisfied after spending half a year mixing honey with oil (be deeply attached to each other).

If he only had one year to live, Su Ranqiu would rather change such a life.

"No, I still have to go back to your house." Qin Yuyang decided.