Chapter 9

After Ji Ruoran had divorced Qin Yuyang that day, he learned that his ex hadn't returned home, nor had he informed the Qin family that they'd divorced.

As the divorced party, he wasn't obligated to help that bastard Qin Yuyang conceal his faults.

Therefore, soon after the divorce, Ji Ruoran called Qin Yuyang's family and revealed, "Your bastard son cheated on me and was caught in bed with someone else. He voluntarily offered to leave the house after cleaning up his mess. Now he's messing with his mistress outside, don't you people care?"

All that was remaining was of the Qin family's concern, Ji Ruoran thought to himself. Their affairs didn't matter to him anymore as his obligations here had been fulfilled.

Once the Qin family knew about the matter, there was no need to guess their reaction. They were so furious that they couldn't wait to pull Qin Yuyang out and chop him into eight pieces.

Especially Qin Yushun who had always looked down on his asshole of a little brother; the biggest stain in his perfect life.

If he had the chance, he'd hope that time would rewind itself to the moment when Qin Yuyang had just been born. He'd definitely have choked Qin Yuyang to death without hesitation.

"Search everywhere! Drag him out even if he's in hell!" Father Qin was really angry this time. "After finding him, send him to your uncle's place immediately. I won't let him return until he's in his right mind!"

Qin Yushun said, "It should've been like this since a long time ago." If his parents hadn't spoiled Qin Yuyang so much, they wouldn't have to face such a situation today.

This time his parents were finally determined and made up their minds to control his younger brother. Qin Yushun also freed up his hands and sent someone to find out more about Qin Yuyang.

Ji Ruoran was pressed by his former eldest brother-in-law, answering, "I only know that he's with his mistress, I'm not sure about the rest. It's useless to ask me."

Remembering what Ji Ruoran had said before, Qin Yushun frowned with suspicion. "You mentioned that he cleaned up and left the house without a single penny on him?"

Ji Ruoran was still certain about this. "Yes, he gave me all the money." Before the divorce, there hadn't been any transfer of money, everything was the same as it'd been.

The divorce was sudden, and regarding Qin Yuyang's simple mind, it was impossible for him to have planned for so long.

The world was so big that even Qin Yushun, who had never been at a disadvantage before, was helpless if he wanted to locate someone who was deliberately hiding.

University C, Faculty of Law.

Su Ranqiu's cheek no longer showed the outline of the palm print today, only a trace of the bruise was left.

He took off his mask in class and unsurprisingly, many classmates asked him what happened, to which he replied that he'd accidentally bumped into something.

Every time Su Ranqiu was asked about the wounds on his face, he'd involuntarily think of Qin Yuyang.

That guy, every time he ate the eggs that had been rolled over Su Ranqiu's face, it was as if he'd been actively boiling them just to be eaten.

Thinking of this, Su Ranqiu covered his face with a complicated expression. He had lost count of how many times he thought of Qin Yuyang in class today.

"Ranqiu, do you still need to practice your number? I'll practice with you at noon." At the end of the class, Xi Zhikai patted Su Ranqiu on the shoulder.