Chapter 41

After thinking about it, although Jing Xuan is a bit more open to sexual activities and was easy to raise his flag whenever he was with him, his other aspects were not that bad.

He has the ability and background but also a personality that was very informal which was very in line with Qin Yuyang's criteria for choosing a friend. Well of course this friend group included ordinary friends and friends-with-benefits.

"Okay, teach me and I will have all my dinners with you in the future." However a time limit should be added, "How about we set it to just before graduation."

In other words, when they were still in school, this promise was still counted.

As for what happens after graduation, who knows.

"Fine." Jing Xuan who still had his arms crossed, nodded and then raised one of his hands and released a ball of flame towards a stone in the woods, "This is called an elemental attack. It requires a lot of physical strength to control and release the elements in your body to achieve this sort of effect as the continuous release of elements will draw away the energy in your body. This is the reason why I like to eat meat."

The Pterosaur doesn't want to let go of any chance to mock the Silver Wolf, so he pulled up his lips and said, "707 might have been in the Department of Law and Politics for too long, he is totally unfit for the life of us in the Department of Martial Arts."

Qin Yuyang did not express his own opinion on this and waited patiently for the grumpy dragon to finish talking.

"Let me take a look at your elemental attributes and its purity first." The young dragon who was still immersed in the inexplicable sense of superiority was in a very happy mood and was full of seductive vitality.

"Okay." Qin Yuyang calmed down and carefully recalled what Professor Craig had taught him.

Three spots of lights of red, white and blue appeared one after another around his palm, which were a result of his deliberate control.

"..." Jing Xuan pursed his mouth in a complicated mood, 'It turned out to be true?'

Earlier, he had heard from Professor Craig that Qin Yuyang possessed three elemental auras but he didn't believe it in his heart.

Even if there was, it should be a kind of very weak aura, or one of them being relatively strong and the other two weak.

As a result, the purity of the elements that he could see currently was almost as good as his own.

Although the two wind and fire auras are not as pure as the water aura but if they are properly cultivated, this man will sooner or later become a myth on the battlefield of the Eastern Continent.

"Your talent for the elements is very good." Jing Xuan said, with admiration hidden in his eyes. He secretly glanced at the perfectly contoured face of the person opposite to him, it was so glamorous that it made his legs soft.

Worthy of being the descendant of the God of War and worthy of being the man both he and the Silver Wolf paid attention to.

"It's too tiring to control the elements." After holding on for a while, Qin Yuyang put away the elements with sweat dripping down his forehead, "So do I mainly need to improve my physical fitness now?"

"No." Jing Xuan looked at him and then at the forest around them, "You have to learn to be able to control the three elemental auras in your body separately. You have to know that if you only have one elemental talent, your current physical ability is enough to control it."

However, there were rarely three elemental people in history. Much less talented people, so they were unable to find out more about this aspect, "Well, let's improve your physical fitness and fighting skills directly."