Chapter 28

Most companies start their work at 9:30 in the morning, so it does not matter if the president arrives a bit later.

However, being late on the first day of being officially appointed as a president is definitely not a good idea.

Qin Yuyang woke up at around eight in the morning, putting on a formal suit, combing his hair meticulously, making sure to look as handsome as possible.

"That- Mr. Qin, do I need to allocate a driver for you?" Lao Jing asked nervously, he had almost forgotten about this important matter.

"There's no need." Qin Yuyang buttoned up his cuffs, with a warm tone he said. "I'll be going out now."

"Okay." Lao Jing felt like spring, having a strange emotion in his heart. Their brother Chuan's target is really impeccable, it would be hard finding another person as good as him.

Now that Qin Yuyang will be coming over soon, everyone must do a good job here.

"*clap*" Lao Jing walked to the work area while clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. "Mr. Qin is coming soon. Everyone be prepared. First arrange your desktops and your appearance, then come out to the front desk to welcome Mr. Qin."

The entire staff moved immediately.

"..." When Qin Yuyang walked to the door, he saw such a formation. He paused for a moment in front of the red carpet. "Thank you."

Then he smiled, raising his foot to walk on the red carpet, giving everyone a nod as he walked in. His posture is calm and decent.

Everyone was stunned by his flawless face and temperament, not believing that there is such a perfect person in reality.

"Mr. Qin, right this way please." Lao Jing eagerly led him into the office. "I don't know if you had any breakfast, are you hungry right now?"

"..." Qin Yuyang panicked from being stared at so intently. "I'm not hungry. You can call for a meeting first, to introduce the various department heads."

"Okay." Lao Jing suppressed his thoughtsand followed Qin Yuyang's instructions.

The meeting lasted all morning, they only had time to stop and rest at noon.

Lunch had been arranged long ago and the service was very attentive, which made Qin Yuyang feel that they were being a little too diligent.

Little did they know, the more diligent they were, the more guilty Qin Yuyang felt.

... Your boss was personally sent to prison by "me", amazing.

Hopefully, when these people find out the truth, they won't tear him up into pieces.

After lunch, Lao Jing came over with a sullen face, handing over something to Qin Yuyang. "Mr. Qin, Brother Chuan asked me to pass this to you."

"What is this?" Qin Yuyang looked down and saw that it was a card. Raising his eyebrows, he asked, "What does this mean?"

There were faint signs of displeasure, which made Lao Jing's heart skip a beat. "No, Brother Chuan didn't mean anything like that, he just loves you."

"Really? Are you sure?" Qin Yuyang felt worn out, so realistic.

"It's the truth." Lao Jing hurriedly said, "Brother Chuan also likes Mr. Qin."

"Nn..." Qin Yuyang furrowed his eyebrows and loosened them.

In fact, he was quite happy, it would be best if Shen Muchuan really liked him.

At least the crime of slandering will just be going to jail, Shen Muchuan wouldn't kill him for it.