Chapter 10

Su Ranqiu didn't hear Qin Yuyang's movements for a while, but then, a rush of hot water was suddenly added into the sink where the dishes were being washed. Su Ranqiu could clearly feel his frozen hands being quickly warmed up.

"If you aren't going to use hot water, why bother boiling it? Do you have a pig's brain?" Qin Yuyang scolded beside him.

Su Ranqiu's heart thumped, realizing that there was a bucket of water placed next to his leg; the heating wire in the bucket was burning.

Just now, he was so absent-minded that he never noticed Qin Yuyang boiling the water.

"Ahem." Su Ranqiu straightened his face and asked, "You've finished talking, so when are you going back?"

"It's still undecided, what's wrong?" Qin Yuyang looked at the boy. "We've been in harmony for so many days, I thought you'd already forgiven me."

Su Ranqiu glared at him, remembering the events of that day in his mind.

"Don't, I'm kidding." Qin Yuyang revealed a guilty expression and immediately said, "It's not that simple." Although, he hoped that Su Ranqiu would give in easily without thinking too much.

So he had stayed longer to get along with Su Ranqiu in order to dilute the antagonistic relationship between the two of them.

In Qin Yuyang's heart, the matter between the two men wasn't that complicated.

"Oh." Su Ranqiu listened to him quietly, then whispered, "Actually, now I don't care about it much." Otherwise, he wouldn't dare to change clothes in front of Qin Yuyang.

Thus, Qin Yuyang's hunch was correct, and Su Ranqiu downplayed the incident without a psychological shadow present.

"That's pretty good." Qin Yuyang grinned. The dim lights in the kitchen especially illuminated him with a tender glow.

Su Ranqiu also raised the corners of his mouth and felt relaxed in his heart, as if he'd accomplished an important thing.

"Hey, I'm pretty happy tonight so I'll go out to buy some beer." Qin Yuyang walked out while talking to himself, and a moment later, there was no more movement.

Su Ranqiu's eyebrows that had just relaxed, furrowed as he quietly sighed while looking at the already washed dishes.

20 minutes later, the small, single room door was opened by Qin Yuyang who was carrying a bag of a dozen beers. "I'm back."

Su Ranqiu put down the half-washed clothes in his hands. "Then I'll go prepare the food."

The rice had long been cooked, and when Qin Yuyang returned, he fried the lettuce.

"Here." Qin Yuyang brought out a box of cooked food, it was pig ears. "It's tasty to vitalize the beer with such good food."

"You actually like this?" Su Ranqiu was speechless.

Qin Yuyang looked puzzled and asked, "What's wrong with me liking this?" Pig ears were delicious.

"Nothing." It just doesn't fit your rich, second-generation personality.

"So I'm not even similar to a pig's ear in your heart?" Qin Yuyang touched his chin and stated, "Now, have you realized that I'm actually as grounded as everyone else and easy to get along with too?"

"It's okay." Su Ranqiu turned his head and glanced at him. To be honest, there was a difference.

Even if Qin Yuyang squatted by a roadside stall eating skewers while wearing a $30 t-shirt and $40 jeans, he couldn't change the essence of his appearance.