Chapter 6

Qin Yuyang had no choice left, he could only call Huang Mao again in front of Su Ranqiu. "Mao-Ge, can I bring one more person with me tonight?"

Huang Mao was surprised. "Who is it? Does Xiao-Yu have a follower?"

"My lover," Qin Yuyang replied then turned around and whispered, "they're afraid that I'm gambling, so they wanted to follow me."

After hearing this Huang Mao chuckled and said, "Okay, since it's my little sister-in-law, bring her along with you. I promise to greet her warmly."

Qin Yuyang smiled coldly. "Say that again?"

Huang Mao immediately shuddered and hurriedly replied, "Then it's settled. I'll see you at 7 in the evening."

After hanging up the call, Qin Yuyang sat at the table waiting for dinner.

Today, it was fried green vegetables with too much oil; the food looked quite shabby.

Qin Yuyang made no remarks, he just picked up two bowls and ate them with relish. His appetite made Su Ranqiu suspect that he wasn't raising a rich, second-generation prince, but rather a fat cat wearing the skin of a rich second-generation.

Either way, after a short time, Qin Yuyang had almost altered the impression of a scum he had left in Su Ranqiu's mind into one of a fake, wealthy second-generation who was a bit rouge and couldn't support himself.

He was almost certain that Qin Yuyang wasn't disguising himself and that this was his true self.

But it had only been a mere two days together, who knew what would happen in the future.

Su Ranqiu believed sooner or later, this man would go back to being a rich young master and he'd only be one of his many romantic affairs, that was all.

At 6 in the evening, Su Ranqiu cooked an early dinner, locked the house from inside and out, and prepared to accompany Qin Yuyang.

After dinner, Qin Yuyang laid on the bed with his small, bulging belly and took a nap.

Su Ranqiu went over and kicked him, commanding, "Get up and change your clothes."

The two of them hadn't gone out all day, so both of them were still in their pajamas.

Qin Yuyang opened his eyes and suddenly saw Su Ranqiu's hands raised over his head, stripping off his top. His white, slender, and elegant waistline attracted his attention.

He moved his eyes away as if nothing had happened. It was clear that he hadn't left a deep impression on the other party that night, seeing as how he still dared to take off his clothes in front of him.

After a while, Qin Yuyang sat up and advised, "It's really cold on the mountain. You should wear more clothes."

"Oh." Su Ranqiu bowed his head and searched in the drawer for the mask he'd used before so he could put it on.

On the other hand, Qin Yuyang himself was wearing a thin shirt and a casual blazer at the moment, looking very fashionable.

Su Ranqiu suddenly thought that in the places where Qin Yuyang and his friends often visited, it was certainly suitable to wear these stylish clothes. But in such a room where there was no heater to warm it up, didn't he feel cold?

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Qin Yuyang asked and suddenly felt a little stressed out.

"Nothing." Su Ranqiu stiffly shifted his eyes away, realizing that even if Qin Yuyang was cold, he had no money to buy him clothes.

Su Ranqiu couldn't help remembering Qin Yuyang's body temperature and the feel of his muscular arms from when he'd slept with him.

It was the young man's first time experiencing the term 'skin-to-skin contact' in his entire life.