Chapter 38

Wolves are creatures that are very loyal to their partners. They have seasonal arrangements for breeding, which is the so-called estrus period. Everyone should have known from watching Animal Planet.

During the non-breeding season, wolves are almost ascetic (severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence).

The opposite of them is the dragon clan.

Whether it's an Eastern dragon or a Western dragon, they are all kinky.

They are very unrestrained creatures in reproduction, they don't care how many partners and offspring they have.

An adult dragon is in heat almost every day in spring.

As for the rest of the season, it depends on their mood. According to statistics, they have this mood every day.

Dragons are not considered adults until they are twenty-five years old.

The pterosaur in Room 708 is twenty-three years old this year. It can be regarded as having set a foot on the edge of adulthood. He was eager to experience his first time but still feels that he can suppress the feeling.

Jing Xuan picked up his pet, kissed it left and right and his irritability improved.

The lazy son of the richest man, teasing a sleepy pet with one hand and leaning into his bed with the other, releasing a shot without shame (He's playing with his gun).

Because there was no paper towel next to his bedside, he didn't bother to get up. This lazy dinosaur just grabs the hairball and wipes his hand on it.

In his sleep, Qin Yuyang vaguely smelled a strong musky scent which made him sneeze for a while but he was too sleepy to wake up.

When he woke up the next morning, the unidentified object on his fur had dried out already so the smell was not so obvious.

The owner, who only got up when the sun rises as high as three bamboo poles (Basically very late), habitually hugged the hairball and kissed him. Unexpectedly, he smelled the scent of himself on the little hair ball.

Jing Xuan remembered the good thing he had done and quickly wiped the hairball with a wet tissue.

For him, this kind of thing is like eating and sleeping, there was nothing to be ashamed of.

Qin Yuyang's hair was messy and he didn't know what he had experienced.

After eating breakfast, he was taken to the library by Jing Xuan.

It was raining heavily outside, Qin Yuyang thought to himself, 'People like this Pterosaur don't look like people who like reading books.'

The solemn library should match someone like Yan Yifan.

As a result, he was slapped in the face by reality as Jing Xuan was seriously reading a book. The contrast appeared cute and messy and made people believe that he was a schoolmaster.

"Why are you looking at me all the time?" Jing Xuan leaned his chin on his hand, scratching his pet's chin with the other hand with a smile.

Qin Yuyang didn't actually look at him all the time but was caught when he was looking at him once in a while.

He squinted his eyes and enjoyed it for a while and then Jing Xuan went back to read the book seriously.

The white hair ball quietly moved its chubby body and jumped off the table when no one was paying attention.

There were too many books there and Qin Yuyang laid down on a shelf to look at them, feeling that he knew what the titles of the books were, but he couldn't understand their meaning.