Chapter 12

Facing Huang Mao's surprised, clear eyes, Su Ranqiu was ashamed and embarrassed. Just like that, the word 'mistress' was stuck onto his forehead and he wanted to find a place to hide.

He blurted out, "I think I shouldn't go."

The people in front of him lifted their foot out, but he was still standing alone in the elevator.

Qin Yuyang and Huang Mao turned their heads in surprise. "What are you doing? Didn't Mao-Ge just say that he isn't alone?"

"The effect isn't good." Su Ranqiu pretended to be calm, already he thought that he was just a poor student who was incompatible with this type of occasion, and now he even had to face Ji Ruoran. This would be inviting trouble for himself.

"Xiao-Qiu..." Huang Mao wanted to say something, but Qin Yuyang stopped him and asked indifferently, "Are you really not coming?"

Su Ranqiu lowered his eyebrows and responded, "Yes."

"That's fine." Qin Yuyang didn't persuade him and simply moved away. "Take a taxi and return by yourself."

The moment he turned around, Su Ranqiu was stunned immediately. His nose felt sour as he stretched out his finger to press the close button.

Even though he refused to go, Qin Yuyang still didn't hold him back; it was something he hadn't expected at all.

"Xiao-Yu..." Huang Mao looked to his side and then towards the back. Alas, his Xiao-Yu really wasn't a coquettish person, and for the one in the elevator, he was afraid that Su Ranqiu was going to be disheartened.

According to him, people like Su Ranqiu, who were pure and serious students, shouldn't be touched — if anyone had a conscience.

Of course, it didn't mean that Qin Yuyang had no conscience — that is — it was impossible for a man to guard someone sweetly for a lifetime.

"He really left?" Qin Yuyang walked a few steps and then looked back.

"Huh?" Huang Mao returned to his senses in a daze and answered, "Well, really gone." He watched the elevator go down.

"No, I have to go down and take a look." Qin Yuyang thought for a while, turned around, and told him he was going down.

Huang Mao was stunned for a moment. "???" What about the ruthless character my Xiao Yu possessed?

The elevator door opened and Su Ranqiu walked out disoriented. Even if someone accidentally hit his shoulder, he just stood there, absent-mindedly.

In fact, Su Ranqiu's heart was already in a mess. It was okay to think about this for a while and take this opportunity to sort everything out.

For some time, he mulled over last night. That man treated him so gently that he felt it had probably been his own delusion.

Su Ranqiu changed his mind and thought even if it wasn't an illusion, it was still useless. If Qin Yuyang got tired of him, he would just throw Su Ranqiu away.

For example, what had just happened when he said he wanted to leave. The man hadn't really asked him to stay.

What's more... I'm becoming greedy for Qin Yuyang's body temperature these days, maybe it's just because I'm lonely and empty.

It wasn't a good thing to believe that, and Su Ranqiu felt more uncomfortable as he thought about it.

He tightened the straps of the bag on his shoulders and recalled the box of condoms in his backpack.

He still remembered Qin Yuyang's shy mood when he had ordered him to buy it.

Opening the zipper with a sigh, Su Ranqiu walked to the trash can in the hotel lobby to throw the box in. "..." A voice called to him right as he was about to let go.