Chapter 17

The air in this city had always been like this. Even early in the morning, the quality wasn't good.

In Qin Yuyang's memory, he rarely saw blue skies and white clouds in Beijing.

"Here we are." He stopped the car at the side of the road.

"Are you going home later?" Su Ranqiu looked at him, unbuckling his seatbelt a little slower.

"No," Qin Yuyang said, "I'm going to look for my big brother." He looked at the time, it was only 8 am, the company might not be open, but driving over should take some time and he might reach the company at the same time as the company's opening hour.

"Oh, that's quite good." Su Ranqiu didn't know anything about Qin Yuyang's family, he just thought it was nice to have family, no matter what, he should get along well, "Then I'm going to school, bye."

"Are you leaving without giving me a kiss?" Qin Yuyang smiled at him.

The carefree appearance and the handsome face, coupled with the character, easily reversed Su Ranqiu's negative impression of the rich second generation.

Because of Qin Yuyang, he had a good feeling about this title.

"Tell me when you'll be back, and I'll kiss you." Su Ranqiu sat back and said. "Or you can kiss anywhere."

"Fuck." Qin Yuyang muttered.

"Also okay." When Su Ranqiu wasn't smiling, his temperament was aloof, but when he was smiling at his man, he looked like he was sloshing to the heavens.

"I'm not staying out overnight." Qin Yuyang looked at him: "You don't have to worry about me going out to mess around outside."

Su Ranqiu shook his head. In fact, he was not worried about Qin Yuyang going out and messing around, instead, he was worried about the fact that he wouldn't come back.

"Go." Qin Yuyang looked at his watch again.

"Love you." Su Ranqiu leaned over and touched at the corner of his mouth.

People who have been in love around them say, don't get hot too fast, those who talk about love with their husbands and wives have all been broken up.

Qin Yuyang drove on the road in a trance for some time, taking Su Ranqiu's face out of his heart. He opened the navigation to locate Qin Yushun's company.

–Big brother, I'm going to your company now.

Regardless of whether the other party will read it or not, sending a message to notify is the right thing to do.

Qin Yushun read it, slightly annoyed, he instructed his assistant in the car, "Organize a meeting at 10 am, there is no theme, just to talk about the recent work."

He wasn't patient enough to teach the jerk from home, so let the other party watch it for themselves.

There were no expectations anyway, much less disappointments.

"Yes." The assistant was slightly surprised, the decision was a bit sudden.

His boss had a strict personality and was more inclined to do things with a plan.

At the front desk of the company, two beautiful girls were standing, it was reasonable to say that seeing Qin Yushun's hauntingly handsome face every day, they should be immune to handsome men.

But the moment Qin Yuyang swaggered in, he still looked straight at them.

He was a completely different type of handsome guy compared to their boss. At first glance, he looks like a playful type of person, probably with a dozen girlfriends.