Chapter 33

Qin Yuyang made such a decisive decision not simply because he was deceived, but when he saw Wei Lin, he suddenly understood.

The editor-in-chief of XX magazine originally had a relationship with Shen Muchuan, so it is easy to explain the sense of violation he had felt when the other party had gone to the prison to interview him.

To put it simply, it is hostility from a love rival, especially a jealous one.

Qin Yuyang thought about what had happened recently, and it was not difficult to reason that the key to his release from prison was related to Wei Lin.

What's left is nothing but Shen Muchuan begging Wei Lin to do something.

Normally, Qin Yuyang has no thoughts about such transactions. He admits that this is the status quo of society.

But as the party involved, letting others decide one's own affairs is another thing.

Speaking of Shen Muchuan, he was not Qin Yuyang's ideal type at the beginning. But for various reasons, he was willing to give the other person an opportunity to see if they could get along in their marriage.

It turns out that two people who are too strong and prone to doing their separate affairs are not suitable for forming a family.

Then again, it's pretty much the same as being friends who help each other fire each other's guns.

"How is it?" Wei Lin saw Shen Muchuan coming back and stood up excitedly.

"I didn't find him." Shen Muchuan sat down without an expression on his face and said, "Don't worry, I will contact you when the time comes, and then you can explain clearly."

Anyways if he doesn't go back, this marriage can't be divorced.

"Is it really okay?" Wei Lin felt suspicious. Was the panic he saw on Shen Muchuan's face just now fake?

Shen Muchuan didn't say anything, just nodding.

"Or..." Wei Lin said, "Let's go back to China. This kind of thing just happened, going on a vacation will not make anyone happy." He could see that Shen Muchuan was not in the mood, and it was meaningless to forcibly tie people there.

"I promised you, how can I go back?" Shen Muchuan picked up his fork and lowered his head to eat breakfast.

"No, you have something in your heart. You will not be able to play well." Wei Lin drank a hot drink and decided, "That's it. I'll book tickets right now."

"Sorry." Shen Muchuan said, "Then I will solve it. This matter will be repaid to you in the future."

"Hopefully it turns out well, I booked a day in vain."

Learning that his male god is lying under someone else's body, the flame of his love has been extinguished. Now he envies Shen Muchuan's love life and harmony.

The ticket booked was an evening flight at eight o'clock. Coincidentally, Qin Yuyang also booked the same class of tickets.

Qin Yuyang was carrying a small duffle bag, sunglasses, a sun hat, and a tight T-shirt on his upper body, which outlines his attractive figure that attracts the attention of ladies and made men full of envy.

The zeroes hidden in the crowd all have their eyes glued onto him and they are unable to take their gaze off.

Wei Lin is a zero. When he passed the security check, he saw Qin Yuyang in the crowd. When he was looking at the figure in gusto, he found that something was wrong. Isn't this the partner of his former male god?