Chapter 29

There are so many police stations, and there are several near where Qin Yuyang lives.

Without asking questions, Lao Jing's first thought was to go to the police station closest to the Qin Residence. He saw that the people were really there, and the Qin couple had not left yet.

The three chatted for a moment, and then they began to discuss countermeasures.

"Mr. Qin, Mrs. Qin, not intending to hide it from you, we can find witnesses immediately. So Mr. Xiao Qin doesn't have to do anything extra and take personal risks."

The dust has still not settled. He didn't want to mention it, afraid of beating the grass to startle the snake.

But when this kind of thing happens. He could only reveal it to persuade Qin Yuyang to change his decision.

"Is there such a thing?" Turns out it wasn't Shen Muchuan who committed murder? It would be great if it was true. Mother Qin felt anxious, "Then go and tell Yuyang."

So Qin Yuyang had a momentary silence before he saw another familiar face. "..." He was annoyed, Lao Tzu can't even squat in jail peacefully!

"Mr. Qin!" Lao Jing excitedly grabbed the iron bars of the cell, "Brother Chuan asked me to come."

Qin Yuyang glanced away and thought in his heart,can I not know?

"Why aren't you able to think it through! We will be able to catch the witnesses soon, and then we will be able to restore Brother Chuan's innocence, there is no need for you to get involved at all."

Yes, the witnesses.

Qin Yuyang began to pray that the witnesses saw him. With sufficient evidence, he should be sentenced to a short period of one or two years for slander, and Shen Muchuan would be released without any charges. It would be the best outcome for everyone.

The premise being that Shen Muchuan wouldn't go crazy when he finds out about the truth.

If Shen Muchuan couldn't swallow this down, no matter how many years the judge sentenced him, he would not be able to escape death.

"Assistant Jing, alas..." Qin Yuyang finally spoke, "Can't you wait for the judge to decide? If it's not my fault, the court will naturally not pronounce me guilty. At most, it will just disturb the court order and I'll only get a small punishment."

Lao Jing, "..."

Why does it make sense? Is everyone too anxious and careless?

"On the contrary. If I did do it, the court will give me the punishment that I deserve, and those who have been wronged and imprisoned will be acquitted."

"No..." Lao Jing regained his senses.

"Speaking of which, you are only doing this for Brother Chuan!"

This was also correct, but at the bottom line, he should have cared for his own wellbeing.

"Didn't you say there were eyewitnesses?" Qin Yuyang advised him, "Then you should get their testimony first then come for me. I won't die even if I stay here for a few days. I really don't know why you guys are in such a hurry."

...If the truth was out and Shen Muchuan could still be so anxious, Qin Yuyang would respect him for being a man who dared to love and hate.

Lao Jing, "..."

Once again he felt that Mr. Qin made sense. Yes, they were in a hurry. But isn't it the top priority to find the real murderer?

"Okay! I'll immediately look for witnesses, Mr. Qin, you will be wronged these few days!"