Chapter 8

At nine in the morning, Qin Yuyang dressed neatly and walked out the door while yawning. The WiFi at home was unstable, so instead, he went to the milk tea shop and had a simple breakfast.

The stock market in this world was similar to the one in his original world. It had already passed the bull market stage (Bull Market is a market that's on the rise and where the economy is sound; bear market is the opposite where the economy is receding) in which one could make money as long as they had the means to buy. Now for the rest of the retail investors, most of them were novices who were trying their luck, and while a few of them were experienced, they didn't make any money.

Qin Yuyang wasn't a stock god. His biggest advantage when compared to others was that he possessed a better understanding of the twist and turns of these enterprises.

As long as one worked hard to comprehend the information and carefully distinguished between what was false and what was effective, then some results could be seen.

In light of the fact that there wasn't much money in his hands, he picked two relatively safe stocks to buy then stopped browsing.

He sent a message to Su Ranqiu. "Xiao-Qiu, send me the address of your school." After thinking for a while, he added another sentence. "What time does your class end?"

Su Ranqiu was in class when he suddenly felt his cell phone in his trouser's pocket vibrate. His heart trembled and he had a premonition that it was a message from Qin Yuyang.

Sneakingly taking out his phone to check, he saw that it was indeed as such.

He hesitated and thought, do I really want Qin Yuyang to come?

Qin Yuyang waited for about ten minutes before he received Su Ranqiu's belated reply. "If you walk to the bus stop where you got off last time and take bus number 688, you'll directly reach the University gate."

Then came a second message. "My class ends at half-past eleven. How's your job search going?"

He turned his gaze and replied, "I'm still looking for one, people think I eat more and work less." No boss is willing to hire me.

"..." Su Ranqiu's lip twitched. It's true. Who'd like to have an employee who'd behave more like a boss than themself? If it goes on like this, Qin Yuyang won't be able to stand it and will end up returning home to be a young master again. Right?

After reading Qin Yuyang's message, Su Ranqiu's mood in class was somewhat affected.

If someone was seeking a job, ordinary work would've already satisfied them, but he couldn't imagine Qin Yuyang doing express delivery or working as a waiter.

Qin Yuyang got on the bus at 10 a.m. and arrived near the school at 10:45 am.

After getting off the bus, he went to a small restaurant and ordered two takeouts of 'Calcium bone supplement soup.'

The school security guard looked at the takeout in Qin Yuyang's hands and let him enter right away. Only after did he realize something was wrong. This boy was so handsome and compelling, if he really was a delivery man, then all the schoolgirls must be going crazy?

Qin Yuyang walked into the campus and received quite a lot of attention along the way— all eyes were glued on him. The students were wondering things such as 'which department the handsome guy belonged to' or 'was he here to deliver lunch to his girlfriend?'

A small garden was planted in front of the college building. Walking along the cobblestone path, one could see three or four small, stone tables and chairs under the tree.

Qin Yuyang was afraid that Su Ranqiu wouldn't be able to find him after his class, so he stood in the most conspicuous crossway. He was about to send Su Ranqiu a message, but a man suddenly stopped him.