Chapter 43

Qin Yuyang never thought that the Pterosaur he had separated with would bring prey to him... What does this even mean? Wanting to rekindle or a breakup gift?

However, it wasn't really suitable to call it a breakup gift since the two never had been together in the first place.

"Jing Xuan!" Seeing that the dragon had flapped its wings and was about to fly away, Qin Yuyang turned into a human figure and chased after him.

Halfway through wanting to fly off, the Pterosaur heard the call and stopped reluctantly, looking at Qin Yuyang from high up in the sky.

"I'm here to gain knowledge, not to compete for the rankings. Take back the heads of these beasts." Qin Yuyang felt that these gifts really were unnecessary. He didn't need the Pterosaur to support him.

'Is that all that he's going to say?' The Pterosaur flapped its wings and flew away.

"Hey– you're jeopardizing us!" Qin Yuyang yelled at him, 'This stupid dragon, won't he use his brain for once?'

With so many beast heads, how could the two rookies hold onto it?

The half-flying Pterosaur stopped again, turned back to the ground, and reluctantly changed back to its human form, "..."

"Seriously, I don't need your help." Qin Yuyang stood opposite of him, looking at him with a frown on his face, "Take it and don't worry about me."

The red-haired dragon youth didn't speak. His eyes were on the man who had been away from him for several days and his expression was depressed.

"A-Feng, let's go to the left." After looking at him for a while, Qin Yuyang looked back at his teammate and prepared to leave.

The lonely dragon, a bunch of beast heads that he hunted, were all left in place.

"Huff- Huff-" The little raccoon finally found the tablemate who had left him. The beast heads that the Pterosaur had hunted were also next to him. He ran over and collected them again, "Jing Xuan, are we going to continue to hunt again?"

The time limit for their competition is 24-hours. If they didn't want to continue hunting, they should find a place to hide so that their spoils of war wouldn't be plundered by those hateful competitors.

"Follow me." The dragon youth followed the man's scent that was not too far yet not too near.

He saw Qin Yuyang join forces with his teammate and finally hunt down a prey.

At this time, it was almost noon and time for dinner.

Qin Yuyang didn't have any ambitions. Under the unreadable eyes of his desk-mate, he started to make a fire and roast meat.

"Are you hungry?" Qin Yuyang asked when he saw Chu Feng's intense eyes.

''Hungry." The Phoenix finally said another word.

"Sit down." Qin Yuyang said, giving up half of the stone under his butt.

In fact, the Phoenix who hates being near strangers had already gotten used to this person who sat on the same table.

The other party (Qin Yuyang) will not ask him questions or make a fuss and will help explain things to him, although it wasn't necessary.

"I-I'm hungry too." The little raccoon hiding in the bushes faintly smelt the smell of meat from afar and wanted to eat.

The young man standing behind the tree trunk paused, pouted and stood up from where he was hiding, walking straight towards the fire where the meat was being roasted.