Chapter 16

The fact that he was being unconsciously held by Su Ranqiu on the road for a full two minutes was a degree of boredom that could be said to be very taxing on Qin Yuyang's nerves.

He couldn't help but recall the unrestrained freedom of being single, or whatever it was called.

"Xiao-Qiu, get in the car first, I bought you food." Qin Yuyang pinched him and suggested, paying extra attention to his tone as not to sound spiteful.

Younger boys falling in love for the first time would all be like this.

"Oh." Su Ranqiu separated from Qin Yuyang's arms and sat in the car with a bit of shyness. "You really bought the soufflé from there, huh?" He was pleasantly surprised when he saw it.

He also felt a little distressed as he asked, "But it's expensive, isn't it?"

One may cost tens or even hundreds of yuan.

That was how much he used to make in a day at his part-time job, so it still hurt a little to eat it.

"Do you need to be in charge of this?" Qin Yuyang buckled his seat belt and stuffed the snack box into the arms of the smaller boy next to him. "Eat it when you're hungry."

"Mm."

Twenty or so was still the stage of maturing, and it was true that he'd get hungry from noon till now.

Su Ranqiu opened the box and taking advantage of the fact that Qin Yuyang hadn't driven yet, he took one out and fed it to the other's mouth first. "I'll give you a bite."

Qin Yuyang looked at the small snack that he could swallow in one bite. "..." While displaying a tangled look, he took a small bite in a gentle manner.

"Is it delicious?" Su Ranqiu expectantly looked at him with both eyes.

"Mm." Qin – who tasted nothing – Yuyang nodded his head insincerely.

"I also think it's delicious." Su Ranqiu shyly bit the other half of his boyfriend's leftover piece and finished it in three bites.

Yesterday, when Qin Yuyang said he was going to make a trip home, not once did Su Ranqiu actually think that he'd return.

He couldn't find a single thing about himself that was worthy of keeping Qin Yuyang's attention. To put it objectively, people like him could be found all over the street.

But Qin Yuyang came back still as gentle as ever, it really put his heart at ease.

"When you went home yesterday, you didn't have a fight with your family, right?" Su Ranqiu asked cautiously, casting a worried glance to the side.

"There was no quarrel," Qin Yuyang answered. "I went back and just got scolded."

Su Ranqiu was quiet, but the distress was clearly written with his expression.

Qin Yuyang found it funny, so he teased him on a whim, "If you're so worried, then will you comfort me at home?"

"Okay." Su Ranqiu agreed without thinking.

Though Qin Yuyang didn't take it seriously. Later, when they reached the alleyway, he let Su Ranqiu get off first and then started searching for a place to park the car.

When he entered the apartment, Su Ranqiu was already in the kitchen. Saying nothing, Qin Yuyang went straight to the bedroom and fished out his phone to watch the rise and fall of his small stock.

Su Ranqiu knew that Qin Yuyang had come in. Finishing the kitchen work, he washed his hands, and calmly walked out.

"What for?" Qin Yuyang was watching attentively when the lower half of his body suddenly felt cold in the next three seconds.

Why Do I Wake up as a Cheater Every Time? [Quick Travel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें